PDA

View Full Version : anyone kick it with evo_ate_gsr

91_gsx
12-22-2007, 08:46 AM
Hate to put you on blast greg, but why are you avoiding my pm's and text and calls? If anyone see's him tell him to give me my stock ix rims and tires back or pay me for them. I duno why you'd laggin for the past few months on this man.

awdlancer
12-22-2007, 12:47 PM
why would you let someone taske your stuff with out you knowing them well enough
sorry bro hopefully you get them back ;

SDevo
12-22-2007, 01:53 PM
check awjunkies, i think he's always on there

7rider
12-22-2007, 02:20 PM
daymmm... isnt he the guy with two evos????

Deca Auto
12-22-2007, 02:33 PM
I had the same experience with some evo homies. You help them out and shit then they don't know how to return your shit. I'm missing a lot of parts and tools... :(

4G63 FEVER
12-22-2007, 02:56 PM
Fits in with the old saying. Neither a borrower or a lender be. Some people just don't have any scruples when it comes to dealing with others.

chavo_del_8
12-22-2007, 07:39 PM
Interesting.

r0me0ne
12-22-2007, 08:33 PM
sucks hopefully everything works out...

smokinevo9
12-22-2007, 08:41 PM
damn that sucks u have no clue where his house is or his homies................

05EVOMR
12-22-2007, 08:42 PM
Yeah he's on here more than AWJUNKIES but i havent seen him logged on in a while... sorry bro hope you get them back

evobeaner
12-23-2007, 10:50 AM
call the cops. he deserves it.

Terenus
12-23-2007, 12:10 PM
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&action=profile;u=4761

He was online today.

AaronI1
12-23-2007, 12:21 PM
dang, thats some bs. hope everything works out bro.

91_gsx
12-23-2007, 03:20 PM
why would you let someone taske your stuff with out you knowing them well enough
sorry bro hopefully you get them back ;

he was cool when i met him through my girlfriend and her co-workers. story was he needed to use rims for 3-4 weeks until his ce28's came in but this was in July. when the rims came in or didn't come in he wanted to buy my rims which i gave him a price of 700 which was a fair price for excellent condition rims and tires w/7k on them. it's been an on going situation where i contact him and ask and he says next weekend he'll have money. I asked friends that know him and he avoids them now. Not sure as far as authorities wise to contact about the situation

06evoMR
12-23-2007, 03:34 PM
someone has to know where he lives at here. ask jello if you can borrow one of his guns lol.

Robdog
12-23-2007, 03:38 PM
He Gave me a broken 8 turbo and said it was a 9 turbo. He also promised all the stock parts i needed...
in exchange for these parts which I gave him:

My aftermarket turbo kit, manifold, intercooler and downpipe which i was NEVER paid for.. except w the broken turbo that's it
He stole injectors from plain sight from my house the same day.. on top of that he never came up with the stock parts as promised
Tony S.(S.D.) can attest to this he was there

I considered him a friend and listened to him B.S. me for months without any payment or follow up on his promises

He is a THEIF

Robdog
12-23-2007, 03:38 PM
i know where he lives

jello810
12-23-2007, 04:30 PM
someone has to know where he lives at here. ask jello if you can borrow one of his guns lol.

hahaha. i no longer wear my caps backwards & play tag.

but on a serious note, GL to the OP. i hope you get your parts back. KARMA always plays a roll in payback, one form or another.

bboy_RES
12-24-2007, 08:18 PM
i pm'd you.

7rider
12-24-2007, 09:14 PM
pm mee too....cmon...

EvoSwaggA
12-24-2007, 10:41 PM
interesting

jbenosa
12-24-2007, 10:50 PM
I pray the Lord has mercy on his soul when it's time for judgement.

fusionchicken
12-25-2007, 01:51 AM
socal should collectively visit him and rock the shit out of him.

if you know his full name and/or phone number there are websites that could tell you where he lives.

melachu
12-25-2007, 02:26 AM
I hope he gets what is coming to him.

Robdog
12-25-2007, 02:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QjTIm-vSKg

Â*;)

vortech_g35
12-25-2007, 02:34 AM
^ Haha, anywayz I hope you get that sh!t resolved.

Robdog
12-25-2007, 02:45 AM
////

vortech_g35
12-25-2007, 02:48 AM
Someone erase this thread!!! We don't want any evidence for the :police:.

Robdog
12-25-2007, 02:52 AM
Robdog Who??? my names BOB!

Robdog
12-25-2007, 02:54 AM
imoffline Andrew!!!!!Â* :coolsmiley:
MERRY CHRISTMAS LIL NIg NIG!

DaRkStArVIII
12-25-2007, 07:02 AM
"Socal should collectively visit him and rock the shit out of him.

if you know his full name and/or phone number there are websites that could tell you where he lives".

^^^Socal Militia makes a Xmas visit. I say you Ojay that dude. Aye Jello put him on the set foo!!!! Lol for the slang impaired "Lets initiate him involuntarily to our gentlemens club" LOL

Robdog
12-25-2007, 04:05 PM
HAHA^

dabie
12-25-2007, 06:10 PM
man whats with these shady people these days

evo8jedi
12-26-2007, 09:32 AM
I really didn't want to blast him either but seeing as I'm not the only one this is happening to. He borrowed one of my catbacks bout a month and a half ago while his was " on order " and still haven't got it back, or $$ for it, multiple PM's sent, and finally got one back the other day saying he was trying to call me and I never answered but had my phone number wrong by 1 digit. Coulda just PMed me back bro.

jello810
12-26-2007, 10:00 AM
"Socal should collectively visit him and rock the shit out of him.

if you know his full name and/or phone number there are websites that could tell you where he lives".

^^^Socal Militia makes a Xmas visit. I say you Ojay that dude. Aye Jello put him on the set foo!!!! Lol for the slang impaired "Lets initiate him involuntarily to our gentlemens club" LOL

8)

Evo_ATE_gsr
12-26-2007, 01:05 PM
you know i love how anytime tons of people on here needed help with shit i got them no matter that, then i get shit jacked from my car, lost not 1 but tw trannies, and i ask for a little break ni dont get it.

Joel, i got your fuckin money bro. but thanks for never getting back to the shit i ask you about the Advan RS's wheels. im down for the IX wheels and tires only, but i been asking about the Gold advans on your car for sale since day one. and im not the only one who has trouble getting hold of you man, your cousin marvin has the same difficulty.

Evo_ATE_gsr
12-26-2007, 01:08 PM
So yea Joel, i have been. and Brian, feel free to ask ADAM why my account was locked up over there. aparently it took him over a month to approve me donation, then he said it was account errors from site updates? kinda BS is you ask me. Both travis and Corey had the same issue too.

Evo_ATE_gsr
12-26-2007, 01:12 PM
and rob, your shit is on you bro. you cant tell me the SHIT you need, then when you get it change your mind on it.

That turbo i gave you, worked fine when it was on my car, and when i took it off. and feel free to ask TONY that as well, as he worked on my car a few days before hand. Hell ask JAMES REESE the same shit. All my stuff worked fine, but some how was fucked when i got it back from you

you tell me you wanan trade seats for a certain cost, then when you get them, ask for more money? thats aint how you do it bro. your deal from the jump was to switch the stuff for stock parts, plus a certain amount of cash. we went from stock parts, and $700 cash, to, over $1300 once all the stuff was traded, and parts were on your car, and parts were on my car? i dont think so man. and then you, of all people are the hardest to get ahold of. man i dont know how many times i went by, and would find keith, but not you.

yobless
12-26-2007, 01:24 PM
The plot thickens...

Evo_ATE_gsr
12-26-2007, 01:25 PM
And the injectors.... rob for the last time i didnt take them, nor did i need them in the first place. Â*you knew i had 880s at home, which was WHY i didnt make a big deal you couldnt find them. Â* Â*you were the one that couldnt find the 880s you said i was going to get with evertything. Â*why the hell would i neeed the in

And as i recall, i was supposed to end up with a 35R kit... no an Sc61 from rogers car like i got. Â*it was supposed to be your kit, not his.

You Â*say i did all these things, but you dont admit where you messed up either rob.

Evo_ATE_gsr
12-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Yea fuck yea it does thicken. cause fuck everyone so quick to point this and point that. you know i love how everyone else i know and met on here knows im a good guy, and knows i can be trusted and shit like that. Check it... if i was so shady on stuff, then why the fuck would i be meetin people, offering to help with little shit free of charge, and let you know where the hell i live, to pick parts up, kick it or whateveR? i wouldn't

Like i said, me and Brian ( Evo8jedi) got this shit worked out, and yea that was a mistake on my part, an accident, but stil my fault.

But theres two sides to the story on the other ones. Joel, im not even gonna worrry bout the RS' anymore dood, i'll jus take the 9 wheels and tires. its obvious i dont think you're gona sell them to me anyway.

Rob, like i said man, if you wanna work somthin out then im down bro, but shit cut me some slack makin it seem like i was the only one who messed shit up, cause it wasnt.

I'll say it like this... why would io agree to swap turb stuff with you, then go through hassle on takin it all off my car, if i knew you werent gonna take it? its not like your some chump who doesnt know cars, i know you know cars and parts. like how you said a8 turbo, with my bigger HS woulda been fine, since you were having trouble finding a actual 9 turbo. tell me why i would give you a full 8 turbo to you, and for tony and me to put on while i was there? i dont think so man. tony is a good friend of mine too.

So try again

CRX2EVO
12-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Funny how supposed grown men can stir up so much drama. Modern technology people; it shouldn't be that easy to hide unless you're really trying.

vial8or
12-26-2007, 04:01 PM
*cue spanish novella music*

gevo
12-26-2007, 04:05 PM

.....BASTA!!

91_gsx
12-26-2007, 04:17 PM
obviously I can't sell my rims to w/out having my stocks to put back on in the first place. where's the money coming from to pay for the advan's if you can't even pay me for the stocks and tires. wth am i supposed to rock on. It was always an idea to sell the advan rs but nothing official at the time when i lent you my rims. My cousin Marvin was able to contact me and vise-versa. so the problems not there. as far as AWJ forums, you still have other means of communications, SCE, myspace, my phone. You were so quick to answer my text message when you thought i was selling my advan rs rims, which i meant that text for the advan tires. I should have just sold you the tires in the first place, since you wanted those. once we get the rims situated I'll get this thread deleted.

vial8or
12-26-2007, 04:21 PM
so sad to see us feud. only one way to settle this where everyone is happy....

BATTLE ROYALE!!!!!!!!!

Terenus
12-26-2007, 04:28 PM
Put them both on American Gladiator!

Evo_ATE_gsr
12-26-2007, 04:35 PM
obviously I can't sell my rims to w/out having my stocks to put back on in the first place. where's the money coming from to pay for the advan's if you can't even pay me for the stocks and tires. wth am i supposed to rock on. It was always an idea to sell the advan rs but nothing official at the time when i lent you my rims. My cousin Marvin was able to contact me and vise-versa. so the problems not there. as far as AWJ forums, you still have other means of communications, SCE, myspace, my phone. You were so quick to answer my text message when you thought i was selling my advan rs rims, which i meant that text for the advan tires. I should have just sold you the tires in the first place, since you wanted those. once we get the rims situated I'll get this thread deleted.

rock either one, but i at least would like to know what i was going to get the RS's for. and it doesnt make much sense for you to say i only got back after asking about a more expensive wheel and tire setup, as opposed to the other wheels. if what you were saying was the case, i would only get back on the cheaper set of wheels, and no the one thats almost three times the cost don't you think.

jayvolution
12-26-2007, 04:55 PM
why are the two of you posting when you guys should be talking this out over the phone or in person...

Sxhawnn
12-26-2007, 05:09 PM
^^ to entertain the rest of us

Evo_ATE_gsr
12-26-2007, 05:17 PM
why are the two of you posting when you guys should be talking this out over the phone or in person...

yea. well im not the one who made the thread, and from what he says, he doesnt get my calls or texts, and i dont get all of his either, so i guess this was the only other way he felt he could get ahold of me.

DaRkStArVIII
12-26-2007, 05:19 PM

OMG!!!! LMAO NOVELLAS ESTRELLAS MUSICA >

DaRkStArVIII
12-26-2007, 05:21 PM

OMG!!!! LMAO NOVELLAS ESTRELLAS MUSICA >

DaRkStArVIII
12-26-2007, 05:23 PM
Hope you guys work it out !

evo8jedi
12-26-2007, 05:28 PM
So yea Joel, i have been. and Brian, feel free to ask ADAM why my account was locked up over there. aparently it took him over a month to approve me donation, then he said it was account errors from site updates? kinda BS is you ask me. Both travis and Corey had the same issue too.

Well thanx for getting back to me today dude, Sorry i had to air this out, but too many common stories freakin me out a bit. I wasn't trippin too much till i read this. but no harm no foul.

LILYinaGr8ww8
12-26-2007, 05:38 PM
greg, obviously since neither joel or i can get a hold of you on the phone this is where i have to put my 2 cents in too.

i told joel that u were cool when i asked him if u could borrow the rims and you were cool bc u would hit me up to talk talk about cars or just to shoot the shit. so i saw no problem with letting a homie borrow his stocks.
since then, i know if its just a happy coincidence that i dont ever hear from you or what.
i dont understand how of all the times that NOT ONLY JOEL, but i have hit u up on the phone, myspace, and on the boards (joel anyway) that you only got back a handful of times. and always with the same response "i got the $ when can we meet up" and when i try to set up a time and place u drop off the planet again., ive also told you what joel wanted for his RSs and what i wanted for my TEs
i told u that i needed the $ bc my mr2 was in the shop and i need work done on my evo and i got nothing.
when u were supposed to get the money to joyce, and she asked u if u had something for us it seems that u stopped talking to her too.
i understand that there may be a problem with the boards, socal, awj, and whatever, but MYSPACE and your phone too? AND obviously u are commenting other ppl and posting on the boards?
futhermore, joel and i BOTH work at t mobile, and if you were having a problem with your phone u couldnt come to us? if ur phone was malfunctioning or whatever, then u KNOW i had ur back and i would have got u something that worked.
ur messages everywhere have been few and far between. and it makes me sad that this is how it had to go down like this.
at this point i dont know what to think of you or the situation. prove me wrong, and lets see something actually happen.

drmosh
12-26-2007, 05:50 PM
There's two sides to every story and I don't think we're hearing the whole story on either side...

antics22
12-26-2007, 05:52 PM
greg, obviously since neither joel or i can get a hold of you on the phone this is where i have to put my 2 cents in too.

i told joel that u were cool when i asked him if u could borrow the rims and you were cool bc u would hit me up to talk talk about cars or just to shoot the shit. so i saw no problem with letting a homie borrow his stocks.
since then, i know if its just a happy coincidence that i dont ever hear from you or what.
i dont understand how of all the times that NOT ONLY JOEL, but i have hit u up on the phone, myspace, and on the boards (joel anyway) that you only got back a handful of times. and always with the same response "i got the $ when can we meet up" and when i try to set up a time and place u drop off the planet again., ive also told you what joel wanted for his RSs and what i wanted for my TEs
i told u that i needed the $ bc my mr2 was in the shop and i need work done on my evo and i got nothing.
when u were supposed to get the money to joyce, and she asked u if u had something for us it seems that u stopped talking to her too.
i understand that there may be a problem with the boards, socal, awj, and whatever, but MYSPACE and your phone too? AND obviously u are commenting other ppl and posting on the boards?
futhermore, joel and i BOTH work at t mobile, and if you were having a problem with your phone u couldnt come to us? if ur phone was malfunctioning or whatever, then u KNOW i had ur back and i would have got u something that worked.
ur messages everywhere have been few and far between. and it makes me sad that this is how it had to go down like this.
at this point i dont know what to think of you or the situation. prove me wrong, and lets see something actually happen.

Well theres the problem right there..... T-Mobile!!!!!!! Â*

All makes sense now. Â*Sorry , I just had to take this post off-topic to say that.

Back to the subject at hand!

kid_evo8
12-26-2007, 05:54 PM
^^ hahahahaha...

Robdog
12-26-2007, 05:54 PM
You imply that you didn't know about the turbo being a SC61

and you clearly said tens of times that i was going to getÂ*the turbo off your IX!!!!

you left out the fact the it was an 03 oem turbo that happened to be on your IX...

You don't deal with people well when it comes to money bro..
It's VERY personal and infuriating to have to wait months for an answer and with nothing to show

i just needed what from you !? a fkn stock turbo and trunk carpet..
Tooks 5 months of me stalking you and hating you to end up empty handed because what?

You think since stuff traded hands we are square????

We ARE NOT and the fact that you weren't at my door the next day apologizing for the 03 turbo you gave me

made us enemies

And now I am out a manifold turbo intercooler and downpipe
I saw your for sale ad for my Downpipe BTW

PISS OFF

LILYinaGr8ww8
12-26-2007, 05:59 PM
Well theres the problem right there..... T-Mobile!!!!!!!

All makes sense now. Sorry , I just had to take this post off-topic to say that.

Back to the subject at hand!

haha. funny. but seriously, i have no problem receiving/sending messages to every1 else. i dont know anyone that would tolerate not getting their messages or not having their messages delivered

Evo_ATE_gsr
12-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Thats exactly my point lily... tell me why the fuck id post up on board i know you and joel look at? Â*What kinda sense does that make? Â* Â*Like i said, Â*weather Â*joel hasnt gotten shit back from me communication wise is to be be argued. Â*how am i gonna post in san diego thread, and comment on threads from joel, but then avoid him. Â*That doesnt seem weird to you? i think not. Â*seems like everyone else can get hold of me, and vice versa. Â*

and as for joyce.... i RARELY ever talk to joyce. Â*i remember a little bit back, i was gonna get the cash to joel, before my Tranny went Â*to shit on me. Â*none the les... i told joel what happend on that, and my plan of attack, and at the time we were the same page. Â*none the less, i have always, and still have valued you and joel as friend. i mean i keep good contacts with everyone, and theres plent of people on these damn boards to vouch for me. Â*i mean i kick it with the same folks you do. to get acused of whats goin on honestly doesnt make sense.

whatever. Â* Joel, you got pm yo

91_gsx
12-26-2007, 06:09 PM
ok. So lets review. everyone is mad that there is no communication. we will wipe the slate clean. i dont cut off friends so easily over something so frivolous.

so now we have a open line of communication; all we want to know is when, and where.

stock IX wheels (with tire): $700
where:_______
when:______

u have two ppl you can set up a appointment with. when are YOU free?

-lily

Evo_ATE_gsr
12-26-2007, 06:12 PM
You imply that you didn't know about the turbo being a SC61

and you clearly said tens of times that i was going to get the turbo off your IX!!!!

you left out the fact the it was an 03 oem turbo that happened to be on your IX...

You don't deal with people well when it comes to money bro..
It's VERY personal and infuriating to have to wait months for an answer and with nothing to show

i just needed what from you !? a fkn stock turbo and trunk carpet..
Tooks 5 months of me stalking you and hating you to end up empty handed because what?

You think since stuff traded hands we are square????

We ARE NOT and the fact that you weren't at my door the next day apologizing for the 03 turbo you gave me

made us enemies

And now I am out a manifold turbo intercooler and downpipe
I saw your for sale ad for my Downpipe BTW

PISS OFF

hmm... from the start, i was supposed to get more or less all the stuff off that black IX. Â*seats, rear bumper, wheels, the turbo kit. Â*WTF... you started just sellin shit from under me, then i had to find out by contacting you i wasnt getting certain shit anymore. Â* Then you even knew your phone was messin up... i think i waited outside your house that day a good hour and a half, before you knew i was there since your phone wasnt working or whatever.

i had my trunk liners, carpet, stock ic piping ( which you kept my injen piping by the way) Â*you said you had a stock fmic on hand, i told you it was an 8 turbo, with the bigger 10.5 HS which you said was going to be fine. Â*You say it took you all this time to end up empty handed, when the fact is, the shit you said we were gonna do from the start never happened rob. Â* From what we talked about, i was going to be getting some sparco seats, and a JDM rear bumper which is where the extra cost was going to come from. Â*seems like you kept trying to change shit say to day as far as what you wanted, asking price, and what i was getting.

Evo_ATE_gsr
12-26-2007, 06:15 PM
and hell yea i sold that shit. i woulda rather kept my stock stuff knowing you were gonna switch the deal up the way you did.... not to mention getting that terrible ass SC61 turbo. feel free to poiint the finger at me for the things i did, so long as you can admit and accept the things you did in the process. my deal wasnt for rogers shit... it was for yours.

Robdog
12-26-2007, 07:07 PM
I couldn't have put it any clearer fool..
I expected you to say your side
iv'e had a big problem with you the whole time.. you have known this through the thousand texts messages.. were i sayed "I'm at my wits end with you GREG come through!!!)
Month after month You played me for a fool
only text messages for our deal
EVERYDAY I was very persistent and adiment through texts of course, about my complaints about the deal and every change was told to you..
SC61 included I swear to god you are implying that you didn't know still??
You couldn't Pay me anything for the 35R kit or the Sparcos

sooooooo,
I said as a hommie let's do a straight up trade for the stock stuff and Rodgers turbo kit
This was the final deal^^ we were working with
-as not to confuse everyone else reading this-
Your a liar and by giving me that turbo you became a theif
Â* i wanted to help you out BRO even if I was losing money on a complete turbo kit.
IX turbos are only $500 the kit I gave you was an SC61 and I told you, and showed you, and told you again in person..
It was your choice and ultimatley your decision to go with the SC61

I said IX turbo to you a THOUSAND times!!!! Then you say oops thats off my evo IX not the original turbo from your IX..
The deal was void that day as far as i'm concerned
SHADY as FUck Homeboy

the Hotside has 9.8 stamped on the side as it sits..
Your Disrespect from one man to another has been astronomical
Way to reinforce the racial stereotypes O0

Terenus
12-27-2007, 02:22 AM
Time to move on.