PDA

View Full Version : ***Audi A4 vs SUV*** Nurburgring Wreck NWS

nine
01-04-2008, 12:37 AM
Link removed.
Thread locked.

Do think that you can post graphic videos on socal and hide under a NWS tag in the poli-section.
This is not appropriate content for this forum, or socal.

-Blaze

evoRS05
01-04-2008, 12:49 AM
wow!

vortech_g35
01-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Damn thats crazy, put a NWS tag.

evo87
01-04-2008, 01:07 AM
people need help and some dumbass is just walking around filming

ev0ninerr
01-04-2008, 01:29 AM
uhh, yea where's the help? I wonder how that happened, it's a one way..

vial8or
01-04-2008, 01:36 AM
holy shit...............that was a FUCKED UP video
*not for the easily disturbed*
that is sooo sad. why the hell is everyone all calm and just acts like it's a movie??
how long does it take for cops and medics to arrive, cuz obviously no one else did anything really.

rammsteinmatt
01-04-2008, 01:57 AM
looks like a high speed head on crash on a rural russian road (assuming since the video is in fact in russian). in a high speed head on crash, most of the time trying to help is like running to a forest fire with a bucket of water. of the people that still looked alive, all of them required an ambulance and hospitalization, not something that i usually carry in my car...... what are you going to do, get them out of the car? the car was not on fire, so moving them would only worsen any back injury they had.

in my city, in the center of LA county, it takes approximately 4 minutes for emergency services to arrive after a call is placed. that is in the middle of the city, this wasnt. the movie was 4 minutes long, other than that, no generalization can be made about the proximity of the accident and the start of the filming. it could be a 20 minute drive to the nearest fire station or hospital from the location of this accident. if you crashed your car going to vegas on a long stretch of the 15, it could be at 30 minute (~60 mile) HELICOPTER flight to you, that means at least a 1 hour from helicopter take off to you arriving at the hospital. nevermind an ambulance.

additionally, did it occur to anyone that maybe these people don't have any form of first aid training. in some most cases, trying to help when you dont know what you're doing hurts the situation (try giving an unconscious, but living person, CPR; i bet you'll screw up things real fast).clearly it is in europe, some parts of europe do not have classes and seminars so widely available as in the US for first aid training. additionally, former soviet and soviet block countries do not have a western perspective on life. in their culture, life does not have nearly as high a value as it does in america.

just somethings to think about before the amnesty international computer jockeys light up their keyboards after watching this

vial8or
01-04-2008, 02:22 AM
^^lol wow. didnt know i was one of those
anyways, i assumed it was in germany, cuz the title Nurburgring. and i know germany is not a 3rd world country. they have cell phones and helicopters and what not.
and no one has to move them, im just saying the lack of shock on any of their faces is crazy.

now that you mention a rural russian road, i wouldnt doubt that seeing death is pretty "meh" to them, and any assistance would be difficult to them. still, seeing that video sends shivers down my spine. after my accident, i would hate to be that F'ed up.
at one point in the video, it looks like some dude is cut in half with his insides spilling out!!!!!!!

Sam Smash
01-04-2008, 02:17 PM
that was pretty graphic

ev0ninerr
01-04-2008, 02:22 PM
I used to watch faces of death and that vid was on par with it....don't ask why i used to watch it, i was just fascinated.

vial8or
01-04-2008, 02:40 PM
^^haha, you know most of that was fake?? or improvised? like the lady commiting suicide by jumping off a building.
but that shit was still crazy. esp. the animal parts. eewwwww

nicklulu
01-04-2008, 02:48 PM

Terry S
01-04-2008, 02:53 PM
On a side note. At least the pr0n links/pix are good.

Terry S

cky_bam_marg
01-04-2008, 03:14 PM
On a side note. At least the pr0n links/pix are good.

Terry S

but thats a damn prostitute site it says liek what there into and how much for an hour or a night bwahahahah!!!!

but ya the was some graphic shit especially with 2 people that where still alive and just twitching and no one did shit wow!!! that made a shiver go up my spine

Terry S
01-04-2008, 03:42 PM
It's just the dead and dying. People do that all the time.

If shit like this makes you cringe, then you need to get the "all people are special little flowers" mentality out of your head.

Terry "surrounded by goddamned hippies" S

500whp
01-04-2008, 04:02 PM
snaps...

DaRkStArVIII
01-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Yeah I use to see watch faces of death as a kid. So that really didn't make me flinch too much. Sad and all but people die horrible deaths everyday. Honestly there wasn't a goddamn thing that could've been done for any of those poor bastards w/out someone having a magical wand to whisk them away to triage unit.

90AWDSM
01-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Oh Damn. WoW!

airforce1
01-04-2008, 08:50 PM
need to change title...this i not in Germany

06evoMR
01-05-2008, 12:02 AM
thats pretty disturbing but im so use to it..you should put a warning sign on the linky because lots of people here got weak hearts to watch nasty stuff like that

boostinbyyou
01-05-2008, 05:26 AM
eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........................

wear your seatbelts kids...............DAMN!!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

DaRkStArVIII
01-05-2008, 06:08 AM
Is it me or are there some really hot kittens in Russia? NGRRRow!!!