01-04-2008, 03:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7jqLie6-Y0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA__Shw5x90&feature=related

Alucard
01-04-2008, 03:11 PM
I wish Joe Horn was my neighbor.

Terry S
01-04-2008, 03:55 PM
You know, I dont believe this has been challenged in the federal court system yet. This could be one of those major constitutional law cases in the next 5 years.

Terry S

drmosh
01-04-2008, 04:33 PM
You know, I dont believe this has been challenged in the federal court system yet. This could be one of those major constitutional law cases in the next 5 years.

Terry S

They were "in his front yard" though.

jello810
01-04-2008, 04:58 PM
when you pull the trigger, make sure the assailant(s) is down for the count. (they cannot testify against you)

i don't condone what the robbers did but they also have rights.

mr. hornÂ* chose to be above the law at that particular moment and must suffer the cosequences.Â* he was instructed no to go outside by the operator and he still made a pre-meditated choice that he will kill the two black men.

he should be tried for 2 counts of murder.

my opinion would differ if the robbers were in mr. horn's residence and that he was fearing for his life. then i would definitely support the shootings.

drmosh
01-04-2008, 05:00 PM
This is Texas we're talking about, a Grand Jury will make him walk.

They'll next pronounce him a hero and give him the keys to the city.

Then he will thank Walmart for selling him good, cheap, ammo.

jello810
01-04-2008, 05:03 PM
What happened to integrity?

drmosh
01-04-2008, 05:04 PM
What happened to integrity?

Integrity of who?

jello810
01-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Integrity of the supreme court justice...that's if he walks

drmosh
01-04-2008, 05:11 PM

A Grand Jury is still a jury of peers.

jello810
01-04-2008, 05:13 PM

A Grand Jury is still a jury of peers.

i wonder what the ethnicities of the jurors...

Terry S
01-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Well, texas is the only state in the union thats officially a hispanic majority so you do the math.

And those two robbers gave up their rights when they committed the first felony. Shoot to kill. /Story.

Terry S

vial8or
01-07-2008, 12:54 PM
This is Texas we're talking about, a Grand Jury will make him walk.

They'll next pronounce him a hero and give him the keys to the city.

Then he will thank Walmart for selling him good, cheap, ammo.

Don't forget nationalize that day and make it Joe Horn day!!! haha

jello810
01-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Well, texas is the only state in the union thats officially a hispanic majority so you do the math.

And those two robbers gave up their rights when they committed the first felony. Shoot to kill. /Story.

Terry S

first felony conviction = jail time depending on how severe the crime was,

not a death sentence by someone who went above the law. seemed like mr. horn enjoyed pulling the trigger. :-(

regardless if the nationality is predominantly hispanics, i still would like to know what the ethnicities of the jurors. LOL

vial8or
01-07-2008, 01:59 PM
^^i agree, but those guys were up to no good. who knows, maybe in the future they would've raped/murdered somebody??

I don't think what the guy joe did was right, but i dont feel bad for those robbers either.
meh

Eckolaker
01-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Its my understanding that at least one of the two is an Illegal immigrant.

Further more, I have to agree with Terry. They gave up their rights when they robbed the neighbor.

If you drive without a registration, insurance, and a Drivers License and someone runs a red light at hits your car...Who's fault is it?

drmosh
01-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Here's something to consider... Texas residents still have some of that Old West mentality. Which means you fought and killed for your land and livestock. That being said, if you live in a state like Texas and decide it is time to commit a crime... you probably either know you could be shot to death or you are simply too stupid to realize that. These two guys robbing the house were probably the latter.

When in Rome...

jello810
01-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Here's something to consider... Texas residents still have some of that Old West mentality. Which means you fought and killed for your land and livestock. That being said, if you live in a state like Texas and decide it is time to commit a crime... you probably either know you could be shot to death or you are simply too stupid to realize that. These two guys robbing the house were probably the latter.

When in Rome...

if it was my house that they were robbing, i wouldn't hesitate with a couple of double taps. then again, i/we live in california which has the most hideous gun laws of the country.

i agree with you 110%

Blaze
01-08-2008, 11:14 PM
They gave up their rights when they robbed the neighbor.

Where they heck are you quoting that from?
You don't loose your rights when you commit a crime....

You do, however, assume the risks, and the consequences of your actions.
I'm sorry to see someone loose their lives. But I don't really pity these guys.

On a side note, the laws and interpretation of the laws are very different in TX. It's like a nation unto itself.
He'll walk if the media don't continue to give national attention to the case. Even though to us, it might seem pre-meditated.

CASH$ MONEY
02-27-2008, 06:35 PM
i dont understand this video.... i mean wut the hell... i didnt see anyone breaking into any houses.... and watching the video for almost 9 mins.. cops still didnt even show up lol...

is this a joke?