PDA

View Full Version : RRM gift certificate?

turbolarry
01-08-2008, 12:53 PM
I won a Road Race Motorsports gift certificate at MOD and was wondering if I can use it at RRE?

Mike W
01-08-2008, 02:35 PM
We made EVO gift certificates for EVO people and Eclipse gift certificates for Eclipse guys.

Tallini @ RRM made Prancer gift certificates for Prancer people.

The same people @ MMSA that killed the turbo Eclipse, that decided $45k EVOs were what the world needed, that decided that EVO transfer cases would not be rebuildable... tossed them all up in the air for anyone. Whoda thunk they could screw something up?

I gave an amount to the MOD people and Tallini gave an amount too. We both decided to take a marketing hit for what we could afford for our intended market. But you got one of his and it is a separate deal.

If you come in with it in person we'll talk about what we can do. Maybe a RRE tatoo to get the discount.

Next year I'll do my own giveaway.

Mike W

Skiracer
01-08-2008, 03:24 PM
you almost caused a riot when you were giving away those certificates at the last MOD event :grin:

turbolarry
01-08-2008, 06:34 PM
At least Misu is consistant;
... and as appealing as the tattoo is, my wife isn't going for it. If she won't let me get a free set of tires from Dunlop, then there's no way I'm getting the RRE colors either.
:2funny:
I'll be in soon for my biannual purchase of goods anyways.
O0

Mike W
01-11-2008, 02:16 AM
You could use it on Carbontrix stuff... he sells CEL spacers too. They are always an EVO treat.

Mike W

vial8or
01-11-2008, 03:24 AM
At least Misu is consistant;
... and as appealing as the tattoo is, my wife isn't going for it. If she won't let me get a free set of tires from Dunlop, then there's no way I'm getting the RRE colors either.
:2funny:
I'll be in soon for my biannual purchase of goods anyways.
O0

*whippishh*
hahaha

RRE gift certificates ftw!! woulda been the hottest thing for this past christmas!!