PDA

View Full Version : Alignment Place in OC CA! Not Performance!

NipponHamFighters
01-18-2008, 11:26 PM
Looking for a basic non performance alignment place around OC that any of you guys been to. Just need to install a camber kit and get and an alignment on my daily driver. Any recommendations? Don't need a Road Race or Hiros Auto Alignment.

G20
01-19-2008, 10:26 AM
Mullerized is in Costa Mesa hence OC.

NipponHamFighters
01-19-2008, 07:05 PM
Anyways...

urmotha
01-22-2008, 06:44 PM
I would just go to Mueller too but...I've used Clark's House of Suspension in Lake Forest in the past, you could try them. Or maybe a Firestone shop for their lifetime alignment.

gsrIXevo
01-22-2008, 06:52 PM
mueller has a cheaper.. get u around town alignment settup also.. just call and ask....

thisxguy
01-22-2008, 07:00 PM
darin at west end?Â* lol

firestone.Â* i got my stock alignment there.Â* i know they they cant do cars that are too low
dont know if they will touch camber kits though

4g63superboost
01-22-2008, 07:00 PM
firestone wont do lowerd cars just fyi......

G20
01-23-2008, 12:33 AM
it's not about performance nor non-performance alignment, it's about do it right, do it correctly especially on the evos. It doesn't mean some random shops cannot do it. It's just more surely with some shops know exactly what the hell they're doing.

escabar
01-23-2008, 10:40 AM
Tire Pros in fountain valley...

I believe this is where HB Mitsu used to/still send their cars for alignment and so do other dealerships? It had questionable reputation in the past regarding care, etc.
The new owner + manager (for past 10-18 mo?) is a car buff has made sure my cars don't get nicked, etc (but tell them anyway)...haven't had any issues w/ alignment (has been straight and true) or balancing the past few times I have been there...shop is also getting noticeably busier as word-of-mouth is spreading...

I am tired of stealerships/service shops screwing up stuff so DIY my rides as much as I can. So...my recommendations will also be VERY critical and passed on to fellow members. Otherwise, it will be the usual sorts of OC recommendations (which you prob dont want to hear - Road Race, Hiro, House of Suspension). Good luck w/ your choice.

NOTE: I don't personally know the personnel, work there, or have any other affiliation w/ the shop other than being a customer...

NipponHamFighters
01-24-2008, 05:49 PM
Went to Tire Pros first before this thread, car is too low they said. I had my Evo Aligned there before but not anymore!

SoCalRedLine
01-24-2008, 06:11 PM
Muellerized is your best bet.

or if you dont want a good alignment, there is always sears.

j_nizzle
01-24-2008, 07:57 PM
driftspeed does alignments!!!

NipponHamFighters
01-28-2008, 02:52 PM
HAHAH John! I dont feel like making an appointment just to get an alignment with mueller, just walk in and wait my 1 hour and leave.