PDA

View Full Version : Critical Mass Audio

AWDTURBO
01-24-2008, 12:28 PM
Does anyone have any of thier speakers? or heard of them?

http://www.criticalmassaudio.com/catalog/index.php

ILOVEIP
07-07-2008, 10:54 AM
critical mass is baller as all hell!

i heard there flat panel speaker's in a car @ sema last year and it was absolutely mind blowing!!!!

the only sub i have heard is there 10 inch unit (the carbon one) and it sounds phenomenal.

javicracer
07-07-2008, 10:57 AM
for that price u can get better speakers from another brand!!!!

kimletrim
07-07-2008, 12:44 PM
balla definitely...but that doesn't mean you are getting the best sound. I agree that there are better sound systems out there for quite a bit less money. Personally, I would get some McIntosh power amps, receiver, and some Focal or Dynaudio speakers.

silvrEVOIXn818
07-07-2008, 01:04 PM
I have a 15" fosgate Power Punch dvc w/ a custom made box and w/ my amp, was under the cheapest speaker they have listed!Â* damn thats pricey!Â* Dont know about the quality though...Â*
Fosgate FTW!Â* I have had my set up in 3 cars now, and still hitting hard!
Would any of you guys really blow that kinda $$$ (for sounds) on your evo???

airforce1
07-07-2008, 01:19 PM
dynaudio is meh...I have a set and they are bright as hell. Maybe a setup issue but really, they can't be this bad.

javicracer
07-09-2008, 02:07 PM
U can get a DD subs or RE, i was in competition system like 2 years ago i hit 155 Db on my altima. That product is the shit for like no even half of mass audio !!! i will tell u for what u pay and the sound that u expect, go with kicker cvx subs, custom box, focal speakers, and DD amps.

oldevodude
01-16-2009, 10:38 PM
Focal is the shizzle. I have purchased the home line seperates and installed in car. good stuff fo sho

oldevodude
01-16-2009, 10:41 PM
IMO Evo not worth investing heavy in audio as it is poorly insulated and drivetrain noise ruins any real attempt at super hi fi caliber sound. Sitting still and maybe tons of dynamat but in the end for me Evo not worth my money for investing big$$ on sound.