PDA

View Full Version : tuttle Click mitsubishi in irvine

maikumaru
01-28-2008, 08:41 PM
Does anyone know what is the deal with the tuttle click mitsubishi in the irvine auto center?

I got a flyer in the mail a couple days ago...wondering if they are part of the south coast network of dealerships or if these guys are on their own...

hope the place is decent...means I dont have to drive to costa mesa...

speedracer2169
01-28-2008, 08:44 PM
tuttle click has been gone for a long time unless they sprang up again.

maikumaru
01-28-2008, 08:55 PM
yea that is what I thought...

I could scan in the flyer, plus I saw a big old banner visible from bake and the 5...
looks like they are back

speedracer2169
01-28-2008, 08:58 PM
hmm interesting. I went there once and I had horrble customer service. I will stick giving my business to south coast they never done me wrong

maikumaru
01-28-2008, 09:05 PM
hmm interesting. I went there once and I had horrble customer service. I will stick giving my business to south coast they never done me wrong

oh really...hrm...guess I'll be the guinea pig hahaha...
I wonder if they got any evo Xs...??

4g63superboost
01-28-2008, 10:42 PM
dude that place dosent exisit anymore as far as i know infinity bought that lot.......thay had some cool salesman but they just plain sucked they had more used cars then new ones....... but who knows ....

Terry S
01-29-2008, 10:19 AM
When I used to to KARR alarms, I used to be the rep for that dealership. They sold like 5 cars a month tops. I actually got my first test drive in an Evo there after one of the cool salesmen let me take it out for a spin with a mechanic instead of a salesman. That was fantastic.

Oh and dont buy anything from Tuttle Click anything. The owners and managers are all a bunch of goddamn asshole crooks.

Terry S

MAFIOSO8
02-02-2008, 09:28 PM
hey now they're not all assholes my pops runs the Chrysler jeep dodge store, but ya the guy in charge of the mitsu store is kind of a dick back in 04 when I was going to buy my 8 he told me that I should be thankfull that he was going to sell it to me for sticker this is before I ever worked for southcoast.thankgod I walked out on the deal besides even with my pops working for the same company they told me that if I decided to mod the car my warranty would be voided. :idiot2:

MAFIOSO8
02-02-2008, 09:31 PM
oh and one more thing we're not linked in any way to tuttle click mitsu.

Terry S
02-04-2008, 10:02 AM
Looks like a few posts in this thread got deleted...

Terry S

SOUTHCOASTPARTS
02-04-2008, 10:57 AM
dude that place dosent exisit anymore as far as i know infinity bought that lot.......thay had some cool salesman but they just plain sucked they had more used cars then new ones....... but who knows ....

Your talking about tustin buddy either way tuttle click has a lot of work to do to earn business back, They will be gone before the year is over.

maikumaru
02-04-2008, 01:27 PM

Your talking about tustin buddy either way tuttle click has a lot of work to do to earn business back, They will be gone before the year is over.

there is a Mitsubishi banner on the outside of the ford lot...
I think they even have a website with a couple evo x's for sale

maikumaru
02-04-2008, 01:31 PM
http://www.tuttleclickmitsubishi.com/
Just to check it out...called the number and it is for the ford dealership

onepremiere
02-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Where'd my post go? WTF Mate?

nano
02-04-2008, 09:17 PM
nah there back. they moved into the ford truck building. i just got my alignment checked there actually :) so yes, they are back haha. there in the corner tho, kinda hard to see

4g63superboost
02-06-2008, 08:29 PM
ohhh wut!!!.....do they offer free oil changes and all that yummy stuff like SCM??? ....i still wouldnt trust them with my car but ......getting parts would be closer :-)

BloodlineEvo
02-27-2008, 09:24 PM
Yeah I got that flier also for the free oil change. Took it down there, and they were so nice.
Couple of guys were loving my car and asking me a bunch of questions about it. They opened up in January of 08 and it seems pretty chill.

The place just needs a makeover or something, had to circle the place twice to find it. :uglystupid2:

speedracer2169
02-27-2008, 09:44 PM
I spoke to one of the managers and talked to them how thy had a bad rep and that they need to make some changes if they want to make their business better. looks like they listened

MONIQUE
03-18-2008, 01:01 PM
yes they are back... you should check them out And no they are not part of Costa mesa

Terry S
03-18-2008, 01:15 PM
No.

Terry S

MONIQUE
03-18-2008, 01:27 PM
No.

Terry S

No.
wow!!!!
Terry S

Terry S
03-18-2008, 01:33 PM
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=35

Terry S

vortech_g35
03-18-2008, 01:33 PM
No.

Terry S

No.

Terry S

No.
wow!!!!
Terry S

ROFL!!!

jbenosa
03-24-2008, 06:50 PM
Yeah, they are in business and they treated me w/ honesty and superb service. I will NEVER take my car to South Coast Mitsubishi. Basically, there was fluid from my drive train that was leaking, i took it to SCM and they said "No warranty as your exhaust hit it and broke the drive train, we recommended replacing the whole drive train for $1500." Argued my case w/ SCM service manager and I stated I took it to two mechanics and they didn't see how my exhaust hit the drive train, but he just took the easy way out and didn't want to help solve my problem. They took my $95 dollar inspection fee and left me still w/ my problem.

Long story longer, I took it to Tuttle Click Mitsu and all it was is just a tc bolt that crack and was leaking a little fluid which cost $165 w/ parts and labor to remedy.

To all the fans of SCM, who swear by them and bought the cars from them, I sincerely hope they got a good deal as many of them may have already paid for the SCM free oil changes and other teaser goodies (i.e. front and back end commissions). I know how it all works, two of my relatives are in the car business.

I recommend Tuttle Click Mitsu for all Service work! There's a blond lady who's the service advisor, very sweet/honest and is genuinely concerned, she does not give a misdiagnosis and does not try and rape you financially.

maikumaru
03-25-2008, 12:10 AM
think Ill hit em up one of these days

Sam Smash
03-25-2008, 12:31 PM
Yeah, they are in business and they treated me w/ honesty and superb service. I will NEVER take my car to South Coast Mitsubishi. Basically, there was fluid from my drive train that was leaking, i took it to SCM and they said "No warranty as your exhaust hit it and broke the drive train, we recommended replacing the whole drive train for $1500." Argued my case w/ SCM service manager and I stated I took it to two mechanics and they didn't see how my exhaust hit the drive train, but he just took the easy way out and didn't want to help solve my problem. They took my $95 dollar inspection fee and left me still w/ my problem.

Long story longer, I took it to Tuttle Click Mitsu and all it was is just a tc bolt that crack and was leaking a little fluid which cost $165 w/ parts and labor to remedy.

To all the fans of SCM, who swear by them and bought the cars from them, I sincerely hope they got a good deal as many of them may have already paid for the SCM free oil changes and other teaser goodies (i.e. front and back end commissions). I know how it all works, two of my relatives are in the car business.

I recommend Tuttle Click Mitsu for all Service work! There's a blond lady who's the service advisor, very sweet/honest and is genuinely concerned, she does not give a misdiagnosis and does not try and rape you financially.

When did this incident occur? I checked with our Service forman and he cannot recall this situation. Please feel free to call me to resolve any issues that you may have with our stores :)

Thanks
Sam 714-493-4163

anxiouz
06-12-2008, 11:13 AM
I took my car to Tuttle Click Mitsu recently when I lost boost (maxed out at 10psi). They treated me really well but they don't seem to stock anything at all so I kept having to come back after waiting for them to order parts. And it took them 3 tries to fix the issue but they eventually did and everything but the first attempt was covered under warranty so I can't complain there. It's a really small place but they were nice and I even had them install my exhaust while the car was waiting for parts...they gave me the "this might impact your warranty" talk but didn't really give me any crap for anything even when they were still diagnoising the problem.

rl22
06-12-2008, 12:09 PM
south coast mits has by far more parts than anyone inĀ* southern cali and the technicians
have far more experience. no other dealer will due what south coast mits does for their customers
stick with who has been loyal to the SO CAL EVO world... O0 :skid:

TLee
09-01-2008, 11:23 PM
I agree, I think SCM has more exp. in Evo. Service is good. Who knows, there is always some bad ass in any dealership. Just gotta know who should talk to.
my company is like walking distance from tuttle Click mitsubishi. I don't know which one to go ? Maybe I will give tuttle Click M a try.

fusionofideas
09-16-2008, 09:37 AM
I had problems with scm also. They said they would install a part, didn't and stilltried to charge me the money and when I asked for a refund they blackballed me from the service. All over less than $200. I guess they are hurting bad if $200 is worth a customer. Maybe irvine will be the only place to go. Who knows. I'll post my whole story for evrybody to offer their opinion. Scm straight up robbed me

EVO Neil
09-16-2008, 09:51 AM
I heard that Tuttle-Click Mitsubishi is no longer...again.

Terry S
09-16-2008, 04:40 PM
Lolz! I'll do a drive by tonite to confirm.

Terry S

maikumaru
09-16-2008, 05:24 PM
Funny....never even checked it out LOL