PDA

View Full Version : HP Laptop Stolen

SoCalRedLine
02-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Just wanted to post it up here. If anyone sees a HP pavilion laptop for sale in the area, lemme know, ill post the exact model number when i figure out where i put the box & receipt.

Its a HP Pavilion Intel Duo Core 2.4? ghz, 80gig HD, 1.5gig of ram. Black outside, black keyboard w/ silver cover.

Or, if you hear anything about someone 'finding' a HP pavilion Laptop in the Orange County area, please let me know. Especially at Saddleback College.

Ive been watching for it to come up for sale.

anyone that wants to donate to my "get a new laptop" fund has the chance of getting 2 courtside Clippers tickets. I will also provide free tuning for anyone that wants to help out.

boostinbyyou
02-11-2008, 02:14 PM
that sux bro..............i will keep my eyes out for yah...............

silvrEVOIXn818
02-11-2008, 02:16 PM
THATS A BURN! sorry to hear that 1! I'll keep my eyes peeled O0

Terry S
02-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Man. Your the 5th person i've heard of in the last 3 months that had their car broken into in OC...

Terry S

evo_chip
02-11-2008, 02:26 PM
hey I hope this helps, I "lost" my laptop about 3 months ago , I talked to one of my buddies that works at bestbuy and he said all laptops are equiped with a lowjack type of device but it is not activated until you set up the service, well I called best buy corporate and they gave me the number to call, after I did I reported it stolen and low and behold it was at the place that I thought i left it at and after a day of arguing with the guy and telling him the locator gave me that address I called the cops and there it was in a drawer in one of there offices, hope this helps

SoCalRedLine
02-11-2008, 02:35 PM
hey I hope this helps, I "lost" my laptop about 3 months ago , I talked to one of my buddies that works at bestbuy and he said all laptops are equiped with a lowjack type of device but it is not activated until you set up the service, well I called best buy corporate and they gave me the number to call, after I did I reported it stolen and low and behold it was at the place that I thought i left it at and after a day of arguing with the guy and telling him the locator gave me that address I called the cops and there it was in a drawer in one of there offices, hope this helps
interseting...

maybe ill call and give this a shot.

Man. Your the 5th person i've heard of in the last 3 months that had their car broken into in OC...

Terry S

ahh... see... i kinda left it sitting out, in the parking lot, and it dissappeared within 2-3minutes...

4g63superboost
02-11-2008, 11:25 PM
man and i thought going to wyotech in LBC was bad .... ill ask around ...a couple of my buddies go there sooo ill let u know if i see/hear anything

CASH$ MONEY
02-25-2008, 01:01 AM
lol saddleback..? u gotta becareful there to many thiefs, hit me up i might be able to help you out.... ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

i know lots of peeps from s b

Domking
02-25-2008, 09:58 PM
Just wanted to post it up here. If anyone sees a HP pavilion laptop for sale in the area, lemme know, ill post the exact model number when i figure out where i put the box & receipt.

Its a HP Pavilion Intel Duo Core 2.4? ghz, 80gig HD, 1.5gig of ram. Black outside, black keyboard w/ silver cover.

Or, if you hear anything about someone 'finding' a HP pavilion Laptop in the Orange County area, please let me know. Especially at Saddleback College.

Ive been watching for it to come up for sale.

anyone that wants to donate to my "get a new laptop" fund has the chance of getting 2 courtside Clippers tickets. I will also provide free tuning for anyone that wants to help out.

Damn, thats terrible. Wanna buy a laptop lol

Ixse
02-25-2008, 10:01 PM
my friend just got his jacked at a gas station... left one of windows rolled down.. and when he came back out from the store it was already gone ... freakin people these days...

CASH$ MONEY
02-27-2008, 07:20 PM
my friend just got his jacked at a gas station... left one of windows rolled down.. and when he came back out from the store it was already gone ... freakin people these days...

LOL +1 i almost got jacked in burbank doing that shit... to many theifs...