PDA

View Full Version : Vandalism in Orange County

its123baby
02-12-2008, 11:49 PM
A few days ago at the South Coast car meet my car looked like this:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa151/savorit/EvoXMeetFebruary10th2008/IMG_0685.jpg

On February 11th, which was the very next day, I was hanging out at my girlfriend's house and parked in her seemingly safe neighborhood in Fountain Valley. At midnight I left her house and this is the horror I came out to.
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa151/savorit/VandalismFebruary11th2008/P2110929.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa151/savorit/VandalismFebruary11th2008/P2110930.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa151/savorit/VandalismFebruary11th2008/P2110925.jpg

As you can see the damage was "sf" tagged 4 times on the side of my car and a slashed tire. After calling the cops and giving a report, they gave a sympathetic goodbye knowing that they can't really do anything about my situation. As far as they can tell it just seems like a random gang act because I don't have any enemies who hate me enough to do something like this.

The amount of anger inside of me makes me wish I could get my hands on the lowlifes who did this so I could sledge hammer their legs into a fragmented mess. Since I know this will never happen, the best I can hope for is that they're in a gang and get shot so they can be cleared from the gene pool.Â* >:(

Most of you can probably relate to the fact that this car is my baby. Being a full time student and struggling financially, I had to try to take the spray paint into my own hands since I can't afford the $500 deductible. I googled that you can actually take off spray paint with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Surprisingly, this worked quite well but there still seems to be some permanent smugdes that have been left behind.Â* :'( I'm going to try to wax it to see if these spots can be buffed out, but if anyone has any paint advice, I'm open to hear it.

Luckily my tire arrived today and after a long series of events to get it mounted and balanced, the Evo is finally back on the road.

I'm going to post pictures on the progress of the fixes when I get a chance, but if anyone has any comments, advice or recognizes these taggings, then I would greatly appreciate feedback.

j_nizzle
02-12-2008, 11:53 PM
ok, that is fv...so how the fk a gang ends up in fv for any reason is beyond me...

so possibilities.

1.) haters
2.) you talk a lot of shit
3.) you hooked up with and/or talked to the wrong girl
4.) a combination of some or all of the above

sorry to hear/see this.

EVOL EDO
02-12-2008, 11:54 PM
makes me sad looking at it. Â*hope these guys die.

Hankey723
02-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Thats some bullshit man, fucken haters.

ev0lution
02-12-2008, 11:56 PM
sorry to hear that :[

[p]dOG.
02-12-2008, 11:57 PM
holy sh!t man! good luck on the fix man...

JoeyM3
02-12-2008, 11:57 PM
sucks man, try some clay bar to get the stubborn stuff off

4g63superboost
02-13-2008, 12:01 AM
sucks man .....if u want i know someone than can detail it for u mabe even for free...see if that might get the rest of it out ......let me know

melachu
02-13-2008, 12:05 AM
That is so freaking messed up. What goes around comes around..... they will get their turn.

j_nizzle
02-13-2008, 12:07 AM
lol...i just noticed you parked right next to me at the meet.

its123baby
02-13-2008, 12:07 AM
sucks man .....if u want i know someone than can detail it for u mabe even for free...see if that might get the rest of it out ......let me know

I'm actually looking for exactly that! I'm willing to pay for a person's time because I'm not much of a freeloader, so if you know someone experienced with car paint, let me know.

mystik_khmer
02-13-2008, 12:12 AM
dude.. it makes me piss lookin at this pic

its123baby
02-13-2008, 12:12 AM

haha, you're the one without the spoiler? Interesting. That meet was pretty fun but I wish I knew who was who from the forums

Positron
02-13-2008, 12:17 AM
bummer man. FV is a fairly safe place but Im guessing its ppl from the surrounding areas passing by and causing trouble. My friend in FV has had his fair share of shady stuff happen to his cars in the driveway in the past.

DeeezNuuuts83
02-13-2008, 12:34 AM
What gang is that?

r0me0ne
02-13-2008, 12:40 AM
damn that is messed up i hope you get this all taken care of...im not sure if i met you but i actually parked to the left of you in the gg evo with viosors, vg, mudflaps, and gunmetal wheels...

cezber23
02-13-2008, 12:48 AM
my cousin had the same thing happen!!! his was vandalized by STS (SATANAS=DEVIL IN ENGLISH)

DeeezNuuuts83
02-13-2008, 12:50 AM
^ I thought that this car might be their work too. My first thought was that the first few letters spelled STS, even though the letters are on different levels and the second letter looks more like an "r" but who knows.

cezber23
02-13-2008, 12:52 AM
YUP! who knows! you don't wanna mess with those fools at all!!! they will shoot at you with no mercy!

DeeezNuuuts83
02-13-2008, 01:00 AM
^ I think that goes for any gang member with a gun. Bunch of delinquents.

Spec R
02-13-2008, 01:06 AM
PM sent

Jap_WHiP
02-13-2008, 02:45 AM
word... can someone go kill those kids who did that and spray-paint, "paybacks a bitch" on the corners bags when they deliver their dead bodies to their parents house?....

wo...i have issues.... but seriously, fu*k that mess.....

ps: damn jNIzz your first post is typically heartless... :roll:

boostinbyyou
02-13-2008, 03:23 AM
that is no gang.........just some kids with a can of paint.....for sure....you can tell by the total lack of style in their letters....they tend to take pride in that....lol

i can help with any questions you have regarding the paint.....

goodluck and sorry that happened bro.....

ev0ninerr
02-13-2008, 03:36 AM
Sad to see what other people have on their minds with wasting time and being stupid. I'm in the same boat you're in being a student and financially, good luck with everything.

GeorgeFA
02-13-2008, 03:37 AM
FUCKKKK! Wayyyy too may haters out there.
I am soo sorry to hear and see that! Oh my god. :tickedoff:
Hope you get that fix soon mang.

hardcoreracing
02-13-2008, 09:15 AM
Happend to me too back in 1991 when I first purchased my MR2 turbo. I was at that miniature golf place off peck road off the 60 frwy. Fukers spray painted red gang logos on my hood.

It took a lot of elbow grease to get it off. Luckily, I was able to get most of it out except for the cracks. It never happend again, but to prevent it I started using that liquid wax with teflon in it. It's called racer's edge. After waxing the car with it, when someone spray paints on the car it will come right off by applying more racer's edge wax on the paint and buffing it out.

You'll never be able to prevent it since there's too many jealous haters out there, but at least you'll be able to protect yourself if it happens again.

Triton
02-13-2008, 09:29 AM
This is not the first time this has happened in FV. Where exactly in FV?

javicracer
02-13-2008, 09:35 AM
use compound, 1500 or 1200 sand paper and done you will not expend more than $15

Terry S
02-13-2008, 10:02 AM
Dude, fountain valley is the ghetto. Anyone tagging anything is just a bunch of lowlife kids anyways. Noone over the age of 14 (mentally) tags anyways.

Terry S

ducker
02-13-2008, 10:05 AM
clay bar would get that off. :(

DeeezNuuuts83
02-13-2008, 10:11 AM
Dude, fountain valley is the ghetto. Anyone tagging anything is just a bunch of lowlife kids anyways. Noone over the age of 14 (mentally) tags anyways.

Terry S

Fountain Valley is the "ghetto"? Man, drive outside of Orange County.

Azian
02-13-2008, 10:14 AM
it looks like SRSF iono dude i feel so bad for u and ur car hopefully everything works out for u damn that shit pisses me off fucken bitches have nothing better to do

Obolivian
02-13-2008, 10:37 AM
that sucks, man....will make me think twice next time I go down to the OC...

DeeezNuuuts83
02-13-2008, 10:38 AM
^ Yeah, because the OC is sooooo dangerous. Come on, guys.

Hard8LJ
02-13-2008, 10:55 AM
That sucks man, I can imagine how much rage you're feeling right now. Those guys will get theirs. I would recommend finding a professional detailer. They're not cheap, but worth every penny. Those guys can work magic with different compounds and waxes. If you try to do it yourself you can do more damage. Good luck.

Terry S
02-13-2008, 10:59 AM

Lolz.

Fountain Valley might as well be LA.

Terry S

j_nizzle
02-13-2008, 12:05 PM

i tell it like i see it. ya digg?!?!

PUNISHER
02-13-2008, 12:28 PM
It looks like 4 different people tagged your car....

TheTank
02-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Hey CASH MONEY brought out a good idea. Start a fund donation. I'm down to throw down for it. :)

I'm far from making bank at my job, but shit I know how it is being broke.

Spec R
02-13-2008, 01:26 PM

i tell it like i see it. ya digg?!?!

lol

CRX2EVO
02-13-2008, 01:32 PM

my car is in the pic too

woot!

flashfoto
02-13-2008, 01:48 PM
Wow... This kind of thing makes me angry too. You just have to remember one thing...

The idiots that did this are lowlife dirtbags that have chosen to position themselves in a lifestyle that will never ever afford them any of the finer things in life (such as an Evo) and therefore feel that they must "prove" to themselves that they don't need or want such luxuries by acting out in such disrespectful, ignorant and childish ways. This is a fleeting and pointless argument in their own mind when they take an honest look at themselves because they really do have an empty void inside of them that no amount of vandalism or violence or acting badass will ever fill. They are nothing more than ignorant (in most cases, uneducated) and sad people. Nothing but a strain on our economy, our war on drugs and violence. Really they are just a complete waste of human life as they contribute absolute zero. Nothing more than spawn they are. I would say let them burn in hell but they are already living in hell and will most likely never have a life like we do.

When you look at it that way... life seems really good. (Especially when you can say it's only $$ and only a car that can be fixed and you have the rest of your life to actually ENJOY life and be a contributor to it's greater good).

F*ck 'em.

its123baby
02-13-2008, 03:56 PM
This is not the first time this has happened in FV. Where exactly in FV?

Right on the border of Huntington Beach

its123baby
02-13-2008, 03:57 PM
that is no gang.........just some kids with a can of paint.....for sure....you can tell by the total lack of style in their letters....they tend to take pride in that....lol

i can help with any questions you have regarding the paint.....

goodluck and sorry that happened bro.....

very observant point. This makes me think differently that it's not a gang and just stupid kids now.

4g63superboost
02-13-2008, 04:10 PM

I'm actually looking for exactly that! I'm willing to pay for a person's time because I'm not much of a freeloader, so if you know someone experienced with car paint, let me know.

yea man let me know when .........his name is adam and he does all the cars at my work .......he claims he knows "ultraflip & ultrawifey".....he left my car sparkling !!!!! .....ill ask him on saturday
PM for my # ......so we can meet up and see if we can clean up your evo

jnay
02-13-2008, 04:18 PM
i thought gang markings werent stylish at all because they do it to mark territory, not to show off. but im probably wrong becuase this is in FV.

you should try and talk to the neighbors to see if they saw anything or if they have had any activity like that go on before

x[corwyn]
02-13-2008, 04:21 PM

If you come to HB you are welcome to come over and try out my paint cleaner/ polish/ wax setup. I'll tell you how and you do the work. This is f'd up. Also you might wanna get a claybar kit thats $20.

Shame macky isnt here anymore.

r0me0ne
02-13-2008, 04:24 PM
the only people tagging to make it look good are graffiti artists...gang members dont take there time to mark there spot...they mark it and move to the next whereas graffiti artists do it for the art...so you got marked...

x[corwyn]
02-13-2008, 04:24 PM

Terry S

That area isnt bad actually. The FV area by Santa Ana...Thats ghetto.

I agree about the kids being asshats and doing that. Probably worse was it was some kids having a sleepover and is in viewing distance of your car. Those kids deserve to go to juvie and get it shawshank redemption style from the bubba guards there.

boostinbyyou
02-13-2008, 05:01 PM
the only people tagging to make it look good are graffiti artists...gang members dont take there time to mark there spot...they mark it and move to the next whereas graffiti artists do it for the art...so you got marked...

are you sure about that?......

i dissagree........from personal experience........ O0

boostinbyyou
02-13-2008, 05:03 PM
It happened in a neighborhood off Ellis and Magnolia. Right on the border of Huntington Beach

this area is not bad at all..........and is not run by gangs.....maybe some punk wanna bees in junior high......but nothing aggressive......

ev0lution
02-13-2008, 06:20 PM
oh jeez. cash money showing the ballerness ^^

flashfoto
02-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Gangsters
Taggers
Kids
Whatever... it's all ignorant behavior.

its123baby
02-13-2008, 06:32 PM
Wow... This kind of thing makes me angry too. You just have to remember one thing...

The idiots that did this are lowlife dirtbags that have chosen to position themselves in a lifestyle that will never ever afford them any of the finer things in life (such as an Evo) and therefore feel that they must "prove" to themselves that they don't need or want such luxuries by acting out in such disrespectful, ignorant and childish ways. This is a fleeting and pointless argument in their own mind when they take an honest look at themselves because they really do have an empty void inside of them that no amount of vandalism or violence or acting badass will ever fill. They are nothing more than ignorant (in most cases, uneducated) and sad people. Nothing but a strain on our economy, our war on drugs and violence. Really they are just a complete waste of human life as they contribute absolute zero. Nothing more than spawn they are. I would say let them burn in hell but they are already living in hell and will most likely never have a life like we do.

When you look at it that way... life seems really good. (Especially when you can say it's only $$ and only a car that can be fixed and you have the rest of your life to actually ENJOY life and be a contributor to it's greater good).

F*ck 'em.

Good thoughts, thanks for this! I do realize it could have been a lot worse and I'm glad they didn't bash in the windows or damage the body or else this would have been exponentially worse.

Shortee
02-13-2008, 06:46 PM

Lolz.

Terry S

well living in FV...i dont think you can compare it to LA...well maybe like xcorwyn said the side by santa ana. but the other side by HB and whattnot is really nice.

urmotha
02-13-2008, 06:49 PM

Lolz.

Terry S

well living in FV...i dont think you can compare it to LA...well maybe like xcorwyn said the side by santa ana. but the other side by HB and whattnot is really nice.

Yeah I live in FV, most of it is actually quite nice. Even the part near Santa Ana isn't THAT bad, unless you're afraid of Mexicans lol. I park mine in the garage though, so I may be biased ;)

boostinbyyou
02-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Gangsters
Taggers
Kids
Whatever... it's all ignorant behavior.

+1

chavo_del_8
02-13-2008, 06:52 PM
Did someone say mexicans?

its123baby
02-13-2008, 06:54 PM
i thought gang markings werent stylish at all because they do it to mark territory, not to show off. but im probably wrong becuase this is in FV.

you should try and talk to the neighbors to see if they saw anything or if they have had any activity like that go on before

Actually, the plot thickens. After this incident my GF and I drove around the neighborhood looking for anything suspicious. As it turns out, down the road and around the corner another car had been hit. I just got these pictures back:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa151/savorit/VandalismFebruary11th2008/S5004623.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa151/savorit/VandalismFebruary11th2008/S5004624edit.jpg

As you can see the owner of this van had it pretty bad. They bashed in the back window, tagged it twice total with "sf" again (as opposed to 4 taggings on my body) and slashed all 4 tires. Â*:-( I tried knocking on the door of the owners, but there was no answer.

Bottom line is that in my mind this eliminates the idea of a targeted act upon me for "talking shit" or pissing someone off as j_nizzle put it, and it just becomes a random act.

I really appreciate everyone support in this thread and I can only hope this never happens to anyone on here. It's one of the worst feelings to be so livid about a prized possession getting vandalized, but at the same time powerless to do anything about it.

boostinbyyou
02-13-2008, 06:57 PM
thats the weakest shit i have ever seen.....these kids live on the block....

i bet if you hide around for a few days....they will be the ones hanging out around the block....

im willing to bet money on it...............

evo94life
02-13-2008, 07:14 PM
thats the weakest shit i have ever seen.....these kids live on the block....

i bet if you hide around for a few days....they will be the ones hanging out around the block....

im willing to bet money on it...............

+1 im almost certain they live around there, and when they get together they wanna show off, you can catch them in a lie very easily as well,

deadpirate
02-13-2008, 07:21 PM
DAMN! I FEEL YOUR PAIN! friday morning around 630am i went outside and saw that my dads truck and my other car (2000 dodge durango) that im trying to sell had gotten broken into....They stole my Honda generator (which i use for skating at night) and they stole my 2 10 subs....And they stole shit out of my dads truck! I WAS FUCKING SOOO PISSED because this happend at my dads work a year back and they stole Â*my $3000 video camera, $1000 worth of cds, my dads head rest dvd units, indash dvd, and also my generator again! AND THE GAY THING IS I WAS UP UNTILL 1am AND HEARD NOTHING! so it happened after.... My EVO (my baby) THANK GOD was not touched....

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i233/wicwicwic/a0872845.jpg

subs here
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i233/wicwicwic/a82b00b3.jpg

generator there
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i233/wicwicwic/aa2b6734.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i233/wicwicwic/575c8050.jpg

boostinbyyou
02-13-2008, 07:32 PM
one night my friend and i were playing need for speed in the house....i heard a car alarm go off....didnt think it would be mine....untill i heard a ricer peel away....my friend and i ran out to find the yellow integra in my sig....with the doors open and the driver window smashed....i instantly started the car, jumped in with no shoes or shirt on....sat in all the glass and took off towards the local ricer meeting location....which happened to be the one off harbor and orangethorpe in fullerton.....

i yelled at a bunch of them and they told me a group for cars took off that way 15mins before......they didnt get much....but i was pissed.....

then the true ricer in me hit them up to race for money to replace what was taken......

BWAAAAHHAHAHAHA........rice rice baby!

GeorgeFA
02-13-2008, 07:52 PM
I love skating deadpirate!
Lets skate sometime, wehehe!

And dood, people are fucking soo lowlifes.

boostinbyyou
02-13-2008, 07:59 PM
im down to sleep in my car for a week just to catch these kids.....and beat them down....

or spray paint thier faces so they look stupid for school the next day....that would be great....

BWAAHAHHAAHAHAH

DeeezNuuuts83
02-13-2008, 08:10 PM
I think you should watch that one scene in Baby Boy to give you some ideas for what you should do to those kids.

boostinbyyou
02-13-2008, 08:21 PM
mhmm... u gotta put some heat n work in dis shit man.... u know wut heat means?

BWAAAHHAHA......man....you are great.........BWAAHAHAHHAHAHA

deadpirate
02-13-2008, 08:25 PM
I love skating deadpirate!
Lets skate sometime, wehehe!

And dood, people are fucking soo lowlifes.

I'm so down!!!!

deadpirate
02-13-2008, 08:27 PM
I'm so down to steak out and look for these kids...count me in! I got past break in anger to release on peices of shit like this!

boostinbyyou
02-13-2008, 08:33 PM
hey guys i was a skateboarding photographer back in the days......i gots a fisheye too.....

lets meet up for a *SoCalEvo Skate Session**.........HHMMmmmm....i smell a new topic coming on.......lol

we actually were talking about this in another thread...i will find the link....

GeorgeFA
02-13-2008, 08:36 PM
Dood...i am DOWN FOR SUREEEEE! :]
Derek, you skate? WEHEEEEEE!

deadpirate
02-13-2008, 08:45 PM
what no way! Haha dude all I do is skate....haha I'm on my iPhone right now but when I get home I will post a pic of me that was in thrasher magazine! I was pumped on it! Socal skate meet! Sooooooo tight! I though kids with evos didn't skate...haha

boostinbyyou
02-13-2008, 08:48 PM

fo sho.....its been a long time....but i can still hang...

GeorgeFA
02-13-2008, 08:49 PM
what no way! Haha dude all I do is skate....haha I'm on my iPhone right now but when I get home I will post a pic of me that was in thrasher magazine! I was pumped on it! Socal skate meet! Sooooooo tight! I though kids with evos didn't skate...haha

No way... i love skating! I just got back into it a few months ago. i stopped for about a year and a few months and now i lost all my tricks, but i am trying to get them all back! :)
Skating is super duper funnn!
Evo + Skating = FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

GeorgeFA
02-13-2008, 08:50 PM

fo sho.....its been a long time....but i can still hang...

HELL YEAH! :)
Dood, we should have a evo skate meet! Lol!

boostinbyyou
02-13-2008, 08:52 PM
starting thread to end thread pollution.................heheheh

GeorgeFA
02-13-2008, 08:53 PM
YESS! :] WEEHE!
Start it NOW!

This topic went from Evo vandalism to skating, LOL!

boostinbyyou
02-13-2008, 08:59 PM
sorry to the OP..........

back to sneaking around and trapping the little dogs they are.....heheheheh

and here is the new evo skate and meet thread.....

http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=55383.new#new

babieeddie
02-13-2008, 09:44 PM
yea there guna diee. good luck with that

x[corwyn]
02-13-2008, 11:27 PM
I say we get a couple rental vans and hang out in those neighborhoods with paint guns or shotguns with rock salt. As soon as they show their faces......

deadpirate
02-14-2008, 12:12 AM
^^^ haha down!

ultraflip
02-19-2008, 01:53 PM

necro bump... who the heck is adam?

yea man let me know when .........his name is adam and he does all the cars at my work .......he claims he knows "ultraflip & ultrawifey".....he left my car sparkling !!!!! .....ill ask him on saturday
PM for my # ......so we can meet up and see if we can clean up your evo

Triton
02-19-2008, 03:23 PM
ah, rock salt is the shit! I am down. I have two paintball guns.

its123baby
02-20-2008, 06:43 PM
*** Update: February 20th, 2008 ***

After about $300 in replacing the slashed tire and getting a detail, the car is back up and running and looking sexy as hell again!Â* :grin:

I want to thank everyone on this thread for their support and feedback, and if this ever happens to anyone you know in the future, Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser is a good first step to getting the paint off. A detail may be needed to get the leftover smudges off.

But overall, I'm extremely happy my baby is back on the road... but now if it would just stop rainingÂ* :-\

Here's the visuals:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa151/savorit/EvoShootFebruary20th2008/EvoSide02202008.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa151/savorit/EvoShootFebruary20th2008/EvoFix02202008.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa151/savorit/EvoShootFebruary20th2008/EvoFixed02202008.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa151/savorit/EvoShootFebruary20th2008/Evo02202008.jpg

DeeezNuuuts83
02-20-2008, 07:18 PM
^ VERY nice job... you can't even tell anything had happened. Is the graffiti pretty much completely gone in every way (other than your memory)?

its123baby
02-20-2008, 08:56 PM
^ VERY nice job... you can't even tell anything had happened. Is the graffiti pretty much completely gone in every way (other than your memory)?

Yes :grin: However, the detail was needed for this to happen. Otherwise, if I looked at the paint at an angle, the clear coat had a few cloudy areas.

JDMboi
02-20-2008, 09:03 PM
thats F up..i would be pissed

deadpirate
02-21-2008, 10:34 PM
looks really good! im happy that you got it all fixed!

CASH$ MONEY
02-24-2008, 09:05 PM
looking good brotha... how much was the detail?

its123baby
02-24-2008, 10:21 PM
looking good brotha... how much was the detail?

$100. Luckily, I had a friend of a friend who did details and they were able to help me out and make my car look new again

CASH$ MONEY
02-24-2008, 11:50 PM
not bad man, well, were glad to see that you are happy and ur enjoying your car again, be careful where you park next time man...

O0

ytinu
02-27-2008, 11:09 PM
yeah two weeks ago someone keyed my entire driver side door to door :(

4g63superboost
02-27-2008, 11:11 PM
nice dude ...glad u got it fixed !!!

its123baby
02-27-2008, 11:33 PM
yeah two weeks ago someone keyed my entire driver side door to door :(

Ouch, that's an outrage!! My friend actually got her car keyed all around. Is there any home remedy or whatnot to fix the keying marks?

NipponHamFighters
03-15-2008, 04:49 PM
Just to update. My neighbors car was just vandalized here in Fountain Valley off of edinger and Brookhurst. White Civic EK was also parked on the street. Front Window bashed out and AF or SF spray painted on the side of the car. Seems like they only target cars parked on the side of the street. I talked to my friend who is a OC officer and he said it has been common for this to happen within the past 3-4 weeks. So if you live around this area I guess do not leave your car parked on the street.

DeeezNuuuts83
03-15-2008, 04:51 PM
That's not far from Alerto's, is it?

NipponHamFighters
03-15-2008, 04:51 PM
Nope pretty close just around the corner.

j_nizzle
03-15-2008, 05:18 PM
That's not far from Alerto's, is it?

got me thinking about carne asada fries....

DeeezNuuuts83
03-15-2008, 05:33 PM
^ Same here. Too bad I don't live in Orange County anymore. Their carne asada fries were infamous. Their breakfast burritos were good too, but the fries were still the star of the show.

fastkevin
03-29-2008, 12:01 AM
Your stock paint has a clear coat (obviously) so the spray paint should come off I woudl think. You try a cutting agent and a wheel?

Call a detailer

smokinevo9
03-29-2008, 12:07 AM
THAT'S FUCT UP

WhiteIXMR
04-15-2008, 05:55 PM
i'm starting to see more and more vandalism on cars around here lately...mines wasn't bad as these tagging situations but I was parked at my buddy's house. and we were playing poker and then all of a sudden a horn goes off..it was 3am..it wasn't anything so we just continued on..then when i came out..a huge grapefruit was laying on my windshield..it was obvious it was thrown onto my windshield b/c the juices were all over it....i was pissed..i know it may not sound as bad but my car is my pride and joy..these fools better not let me catch them..or i'll make them disappear....

NipponHamFighters
04-15-2008, 06:16 PM
Update!!

Ok well the guys who hit the Civic on our street came back and tried to hit one of our friends cars one night. I saw them pull up next to our friends integra with lights off. They only hit cars parked on the street, and seems like they pick on modified cars. I saw the same car drive by 5 minutes before from my bedroom window. It was a 2007 or 2006 Honda Accord Gunmetal sedan, Dark Grey with 3 people in the car. They will roll by with no lights usually before hitting their target. They are youngsters and I ran out as quietly as I could to catch at least one of them. Only one guy gets out of the car from the rear passenger side and tried to start spray painting but they saw me and took off. Couldnt get the license plate unfortunately. The next week after I got back from work, they hit an integra at the other end of our street. If you see a darker 2006 or 2007 accord rolling through your neighborhood, keep an eye out. Also windows are tinted cant really see inside.

WhiteIXMR
04-15-2008, 07:03 PM
Nippon...what area are you located by again?..i might have some buddies in your area..i'm down for a stakeout..

its123baby
04-15-2008, 08:05 PM
Wow, just read this for the first time today. These incidents definitely seem linked.

Just to update. My neighbors car was just vandalized here in Fountain Valley off of edinger and Brookhurst. White Civic EK was also parked on the street. Front Window bashed out and AF or SF spray painted on the side of the car. Seems like they only target cars parked on the side of the street. I talked to my friend who is a OC officer and he said it has been common for this to happen within the past 3-4 weeks. So if you live around this area I guess do not leave your car parked on the street.

NipponHamFighters
04-16-2008, 02:51 PM
Fountain Valley and Westminster CA near mile square park

T-MED
04-26-2008, 12:20 PM
A stakeout sounds great!
I have always wanted to do one at the spots that keep getting hit!! A paintball gun cocked at full psi sounds a lot like an eye for an eye! It's just tradin paint baby!

its123baby
04-26-2008, 01:02 PM
A stakeout sounds great!
I have always wanted to do one at the spots that keep getting hit!! A paintball gun cocked at full psi sounds a lot like an eye for an eye! It's just tradin paint baby!

I would love to drill a few dozen paintballs at those who vandalize another person's car. It would be a dream come true.

DeeezNuuuts83
04-26-2008, 01:13 PM
You should try to grab the kid as he tries to spraypaint and slap him around for a bit before letting him go. Then, as his friends wait for him to get in (assuming they're not little bitches and speed away without their friend), have someone jot down their license plate number, then report it to the police. You'll have the satisfaction of attacking the vandals while reporting them to the police, and since the cops won't show up that very moment (since they'll start searching with the license plate) you'll get away with it.

its123baby
04-26-2008, 01:28 PM
I would do more than slap whoever did this around... I was thinking a crowbar to the limbs.Â* :knuppel2:

But really, the whole physical protection of those who vandalize is bullshit. A lot of the time these kids get away before the cops even arrive and after the fact can't even be identified. If the law would allow offensive protection of one's property, including cars, then these crime rates would go down.

Think about it. If it's on the news that some piece of shit lowlives got caught by the owner of a vehicle they were fucking with and were beaten to within inches of their lives left, then that would put an abrupt stop to these types of incidents

maxx13
04-30-2008, 04:29 PM
I came out to my car today after class and someone keyed my car about a foot long and it is DEEP...jealous cunts

DeeezNuuuts83
04-30-2008, 04:50 PM
^ Where was this? That sucks.

its123baby
04-30-2008, 05:25 PM
I came out to my car today after class and someone keyed my car about a foot long and it is DEEP...jealous cunts

Holy shit man! A brand new X too :( These fuckers should be finished execution style

maxx13
04-30-2008, 05:34 PM
^ Where was this? That sucks.

Saddleback

x[corwyn]
04-30-2008, 06:14 PM
People that do that need to be shot on the spot in the balls. Reporduction not yours. Kthnksbai

WhiteIXMR
04-30-2008, 06:20 PM
we should get a stakeout going and then catch those fools in the act..beat them..then spray paint their own logo or sign on their face and across their chest..then throw them in the street and see how they like it...of course if it was me..i'd just beat him to a pulp..on top of his own car

x[corwyn]
04-30-2008, 08:20 PM
we should get a stakeout going and then catch those fools in the act..beat them..then spray paint their own logo or sign on their face and across their chest..then throw them in the street and see how they like it...of course if it was me..i'd just beat him to a pulp..on top of his own car

I say we come up with an anti-theif logo and tattoo on their face. Of course a shotgun enema gets the point across pretty well too....kinda hard to spot the entrance wound also.

WhiteIXMR
04-30-2008, 08:41 PM
you da man corwyn

rtek
05-01-2008, 01:31 AM
god that sux :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: hope karma catches up to them.