PDA

View Full Version : evo owners that go to USC?

evobeatsti
03-10-2008, 05:00 PM
I am thinking about enrolling at USC next year, is there anyone on here that attends school there? whats the parking situation like and is there any sort of car club? anyways, go trojans fight on!

tanK
03-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Terenus goes there, and antics22 is an alumni. Thats all I know in terms of evo + usc.

JC
03-13-2008, 12:37 PM
My application is in review. It didn't seem like a good look for parking if you are an undergrad though.

mitsuEVO8kid
03-24-2008, 09:45 PM
dizanngg evo+usc=balla haha

evobeatsti
03-24-2008, 09:49 PM
so i am going out april 3rd to check out housing and everything, i am pretty sure i am going to commit, but if i do i think i am going to bring out my car 2nd simester. what is the autox and track scene like around la?

indohan
01-12-2009, 12:06 PM
If you go by 101, the exit is not very friendly. Construction work destroys the road.

phillies23
01-12-2009, 12:20 PM
i live on the usc nieghborhoods and there an apartment housing next door available for SC students !

theres many SC student with evos but i dont think they know about the site

blueprint
01-14-2009, 03:56 PM
cousin goes there and he drives a X.... becareful where you park fellas, his car got keyed the first week of school.

joe_r
01-19-2009, 01:12 AM
uh, my girl graduated to usc, and we live in downtown... but the parking structures there are possibly the worst parking in all of LA... the spots are so narrow, and the spoiled (did i say that?) kids don't care about door dings, or even trying to get their car in between the lines.... i shed a tear for any loved car that has to park in those lots.

JC
01-22-2009, 12:25 AM
uh, my girl graduated to usc, and we live in downtown... but the parking structures there are possibly the worst parking in all of LA... the spots are so narrow, and the spoiled (did i say that?) kids don't care about door dings, or even trying to get their car in between the lines.... i shed a tear for any loved car that has to park in those lots.

I always just park on an end spot. No door dings yet. *knock on wood*

FreddysEvolutionIX
01-22-2009, 01:05 AM
i live on the usc nieghborhoods and there an apartment housing next door available for SC students !

theres many SC student with evos but i dont think they know about the site

You should rent out your yard as USC parking. Think of it as extra income. Rent it out to special events too.

I used to live around there. There used to be a Silver VIII that parked on Hoover. I wonder who's was it. I rmember it had CF

jerrym
01-24-2009, 10:08 AM
Terenus goes there, and antics22 is an alumni. Thats all I know in terms of evo + usc.

Alex goes to USC?

jdmitr
02-14-2009, 12:10 AM
I would recommend driving a beater to USC.