PDA

View Full Version : Dear Grey Evo on the 57/91E Fwy @ 11PMish on Sunday night

psychoskip
03-11-2008, 02:58 AM
Dear Man with glasses in the Grey Evo on the 57/91E Fwy @ 11PMish on Sunday night,

It's hard for me to take off my white wig and stop judging you. Especially as you tried REPEATEDLY to get me to race you. I was in the carpool lane, trying to get home when you felt it was necessary to zoom past me with 3 of your buddies in the car, cross the double yellow into the carpool so you could hug my ass.

As good as that felt, It was super sick when you crossed back over to so you could cut me off, flash your hazards, then speed off cross the double yellow again. Im sure emotions ran high amongst you and your friends as the woman next to us looked at me then shook her head in disappointment while pointing at her child in the backseat watching the DVD player. Me and my 2 friends in the car wish we had more hands, so we could give you more thumbs down.

We were in the blue 2003 Subaru WRX. Yes, it has an STi wing, and it doesnt matter whats under the hood. Please be careful.

KT Motoring
03-11-2008, 03:05 AM
what a fktard. do you have his license number or pix ?

Alucard
03-11-2008, 03:24 AM
:buck2:

what a fktard

+1

OxSNAPxLC?
03-11-2008, 04:08 AM
that is messed up and street racers are bad for the community. let's take it to the track boys

jayvolution
03-11-2008, 09:17 AM
sorry to hear about your run in with that a$$hole... i hope that immature ricer doesnt affect the way you see the rest of the evo community. good job on keeping your cool!

slorice
03-11-2008, 09:22 AM
That was me! Why u scared to race? If u would of put up and raced Iwould not of drove like a maniac.

vortech_g35
03-11-2008, 09:25 AM
Stupid GG Evo Drivers.... :buck2:

choicelaw
03-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Juvenile 'tards, respect the road and other people on it you kl0wns. . .

slorice
03-11-2008, 10:01 AM
Juvenile 'tards, respect the road and other people on it you kl0wns. . .

Hey,Im not a juvenile he was harrassing me into a race or egging me on. If he doesnt want to race he should sell his car to a teen that does. I bet if he thought he could win he would of raced me.

yobless
03-11-2008, 10:16 AM
http://rebelrockrunners.org/gallery/d/15309-2/ban_him.jpg

OxSNAPxLC?
03-11-2008, 10:20 AM
ey slorice u want to run? i'm down i'll run u with my porsche cayenne

ANTHONY
03-11-2008, 10:23 AM
someone ban this slorice idiot! also sell your car

OxSNAPxLC?
03-11-2008, 10:25 AM
irwindale FTMFW

lightfighter
03-11-2008, 10:25 AM
this slorice guy is joking right?

your joking right

OxSNAPxLC?
03-11-2008, 10:30 AM
of course i was joking about running but who knows about slorice. maybe he wants to be like ja rule "it's not how u stand by ur car, its how you race your car" ;P

rino
03-11-2008, 10:35 AM
lol idiots

Terry S
03-11-2008, 10:37 AM
um isn't slorice, IE Evo from EvoM fame?

Terry S

lost0138
03-11-2008, 10:38 AM
if its true .. thats just sad to be driving around like that
another reason why cops pull us over to harass us because people call on the freeway about reckless drivers.
most of all to harass some one like that...

slorice
03-11-2008, 10:56 AM
Just wanted to Show that Slobaru what a Loon-IE Tooned car can do. Dont hate congratulate for me representing the Evo community by puttin every Slobaru in my rearview mirror. Later Bros!

slorice
03-11-2008, 11:00 AM

Terry S

That guys a F-A-G. Stu, Next on my list is im going to Australia and travel with Mick and the Stones, and u and the chicks are invited. Wake up Spcolli!

vortech_g35
03-11-2008, 11:10 AM
On a side note, your sig is pretty funny!

j_nizzle
03-11-2008, 11:12 AM
this slorice guy is bored!!!!!!

post on brotha!

OxSNAPxLC?
03-11-2008, 11:58 AM
slorice shmorice. ain't no thang but a chicken wing

r0me0ne
03-11-2008, 12:06 PM
slorice is lying it was me that harassed him...haha...

vial8or
03-11-2008, 12:15 PM
lmao i bet it was romeo

hahaha post up the vid rome!!!

1WkdEvo
03-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Hmm, I wonder where the link to this thread is on Nasioc.

CASH$ MONEY
03-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Money gives me life like the man with the gavel
I'm straped at home, I'm strapped when i travel
I pop my trunk and make the bitches spread like cattle

IT was His first day driving a stock evo Â*:2funny:

PineApple
03-11-2008, 12:27 PM
lol.... rediculous.

wickedIX
03-11-2008, 02:26 PM
That was me! Why u scared to race? If u would of put up and raced Iwould not of drove like a maniac.

I can not believe this idiot even admitted to his behavior...He is the reason why cops are giving evo owners a hard time.

wickedIX
03-11-2008, 02:27 PM

Terry S

Does it really matter?

4g63superboost
03-11-2008, 02:41 PM
why does it matter just get over it ....so your saying if a mini van did that you would go on a minivan fourm and post the same rant ..........get over it ...some evo owners are chill some are not ...soo wut....

psychoskip
03-11-2008, 03:49 PM
why does it matter just get over it ....so your saying if a mini van did that you would go on a minivan fourm and post the same rant ..........get over it ...some evo owners are chill some are not ...soo wut....

First, I would like to thank the majority of you who are mature.

Second, I've been involved in the Subaru community for over 5 years now, and it's not uncommon for me to give the local Evo owners a thumbs up, And on most occasions, i get the same in return. I don't label Evo owners, 99% of them are awersome guys/girls who have plenty of knowledge to share.

Why am I posting here? cause i'm almost 100% sure he's on here (if hes that douche posting or not). It's a small world, Evos and Subies are a tightly knit niche...and most forget that. I know quite a few of the Evo owners in the Inland Empire meet, and NONE of them act like that.

It infuriated me. There was traffic, I was in the Carpool lane, there were people he jeopardized just to act the way he did.

Ive been autocrossing for over 4 years now, No need for freeway bullshit.

4g63superboost
03-11-2008, 03:51 PM
i understand your frustration ...ive had plenty of those guys ...i get more thumbs up from suby guys then evo guys .....just let it go ignore them ..thats wut i do :-)

CASH$ MONEY
03-11-2008, 03:55 PM
anyone here have kleenex? someone here is gonna cry soon... :'(

:2funny:

Sean penn
03-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Dear Man with glasses in the Grey Evo on the 57/91E Fwy @ 11PMish on Sunday night,

It's hard for me to take off my white wig and stop judging you. Especially as you tried REPEATEDLY to get me to race you. I was in the carpool lane, trying to get home when you felt it was necessary to zoom past me with 3 of your buddies in the car, cross the double yellow into the carpool so you could hug my ass.

As good as that felt, It was super sick when you crossed back over to so you could cut me off, flash your hazards, then speed off cross the double yellow again. Im sure emotions ran high amongst you and your friends as the woman next to us looked at me then shook her head in disappointment while pointing at her child in the backseat watching the DVD player. Me and my 2 friends in the car wish we had more hands, so we could give you more thumbs down.

We were in the blue 2003 Subaru WRX. Yes, it has an STi wing, and it doesnt matter whats under the hood. Please be careful.

I think ur more pissed cuz u would get smoked by the all mighty evo and didn't want 2 get embarrassed in front of ur friends.

psychoskip
03-11-2008, 04:02 PM

That was the expected response.

No crying, just trying to be diplomatic. I suppose if the tables were turned, and a subaru owner did that to you, you'd have no problem. Right?

shaneyogo
03-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Slorice??? We need a respone here...

Sean penn
03-11-2008, 04:04 PM
oh yeah... it wasn't me that was on the fwy w/ u that night either. If i were 2 race on the fwy, it would have to b @after 12@m and all lanes cleared. How safe can u b?

me like jello
03-11-2008, 04:05 PM
could you see how old this guy was? honestly lately what i've noticed is that since ppl are trading in there 8s and 9s and mostly the 8s are becoming pretty affordable now to teenagers (even though i am a teen myself), the ricers tend to be buying them and act all badass on the road. they have no respect for other people on the road and other people in this community. so many of them just wants to "race" every other subie/evo/srt-4/350/etc that comes across their path. imo they are seriously ruining the reputation of this community.

psychoskip
03-11-2008, 04:09 PM
could you see how old this guy was? honestly lately what i've noticed is that since ppl are trading in there 8s and 9s and mostly the 8s are becoming pretty affordable now to teenagers (even though i am a teen myself), the ricers tend to be buying them and act all badass on the road. they have no respect for other people on the road and other people in this community. so many of them just wants to "race" every other subie/evo/srt-4/350/etc that comes across their path. imo they are seriously ruining the reputation of this community.

It would be safe to guesstimate he was in his early to mid 20's. Everyone in the car was the same age. It was wingless with aftermarket wheels.

me like jello
03-11-2008, 04:10 PM

That was the expected response.

No crying, just trying to be diplomatic. I suppose if the tables were turned, and a subaru owner did that to you, you'd have no problem. Right?

IMO its not okay for either an evo or an sti to do it to our community or theirs. it doesn't make it okay for an evo to do it to me because then i know he/she would most certainly do it to the subie community as well. and if you think about it, doesn't it suck for the subie guys to label us as dicks just because of those certain few fckers out there who can't grow up?

shaneyogo
03-11-2008, 04:12 PM
hmmm.... i wonder who could this stealth bandit could be?

me like jello
03-11-2008, 04:13 PM
in my past experiences i try my best to spot all the subies and give them a thumbs up or peace sign. i feel bad sometimes when i dont see them in time; worrying that they might end up posting something on nasioc about a blue evo9 w/ a cf hood in the 626 area that didn't wave and just kept on driving or something =P

psychoskip
03-11-2008, 04:14 PM
oh yeah... it wasn't me that was on the fwy w/ u that night either. If i were 2 race on the fwy, it would have to b @after 12@m and all lanes cleared. How safe can u b?

I can't wait until you kill yourself. I just hope you don't take anyone else with you.

lightfighter
03-11-2008, 04:22 PM
no it was me at night my car turns GG and goes on an rampage :-P

honestly though im sorry for what happened to you on the freeway

Sean penn
03-11-2008, 04:49 PM

I can't wait until you kill yourself. I just hope you don't take anyone else with you.

Stop beeing a little bitch! U want everyone 2 feel sorry for u cuz of ur dramatic experience. Calm the fucked down dog! U swear like anybody really cares. I could understand if this motherfucker brake checked ur ass and caused u 2 get into an accident and ran. I would have flicked him off and see what he wanted to do after that or if u really want to just play it cool just move all the way to the far right lane and let'em pass.

fusionchicken
03-11-2008, 04:55 PM
lol...

i used to have an evo9 and now i have a subaru gc8 with sti swap.

trust me when i say there are extreme idiots on both sides of the fence. i've seen some epic moves pulled by evo/subaru drivers alike on the streets just because they wanted to get my attention.

its part of life when you drive a car that has a near-cult following. while i feel sorry about your experience, all i can say is drive as carefully/defensively as you can, stay FAR away from people driving like retards, and/or get a different car.

i'm going to take off the baby wing on my car this weekend as i feel some of the local ricers actually like my car because of the baby wing.

psychoskip
03-11-2008, 05:05 PM

Stop beeing a little bitch! U want everyone 2 feel sorry for u cuz of ur dramatic experience. Calm the fucked down dog! U swear like anybody really cares. I could understand if this motherfucker brake checked ur ass and caused u 2 get into an accident and ran. I would have flicked him off and see what he wanted to do after that or if u really want to just play it cool just move all the way to the far right lane and let'em pass.

Holy fucking ignorance.

j_nizzle
03-11-2008, 05:11 PM

Holy fucking ignorance.

dont mind him bro. i understand your frustration with the situation. some douchebag in an evo thought he was god's gift to earth in trying to get you to race him. sadly, the mentality of some owners is that every other car on the road is a potential competitor in the covetted street racing trophy. it's honestly sad that you...especially coming across as a calm and well-mannered enthusiast...post up your experience and a few bad apples make a mockery of it. what happened to you is a sign that we as a community of enthusiasts, not evo/sti/whatever owners need to strive to end this nonesense.

we complain about cops mistreating us, profiling, our high insurance rates and we have people like that jackass the OP mentioned to thank for it. he or others are the ones cops see, the ones that cause senseless accidents.

you want to drive fast!? take that shit the fkn track... /everything!

Sean penn
03-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Yeah... it's pretty fuckin ignorant for u 2 wish death on me. Carma's a motherfucker dog and it will come back to ur ass cuz u wished it dog. Trust me, ask the fullerton crew about carma. They'll tell u the story about me. U just fucked urself. Good look in life and making ur car any faster... cuz it's gonna take a lot of it.

nough said!

r0me0ne
03-11-2008, 05:19 PM
^^^dog...dog...dog...dog...dog...and dog...hahah...

lightfighter
03-11-2008, 05:20 PM
wait so CARMA (Carbon Monitoring for Action) or Karm: a cosmic dust that collects on the wheel of life

Sean penn
03-11-2008, 05:26 PM
95% of people here have raced on the fwy or in street b4. So all u political dickheads know who u r. Stop acting like you've never raced on the streets in ur life.

lightfighter
03-11-2008, 05:27 PM
damn you caught me ;)

just cant pass up an opportunity to run against a porsche and an bentley on the 73

me like jello
03-11-2008, 05:28 PM
Yeah... it's pretty fuckin ignorant for u 2 wish death on me. Carma's a motherfucker dog and it will come back to ur ass cuz u wished it dog. Trust me, ask the fullerton crew about carma. They'll tell u the story about me. U just fucked urself. Good look in life and making ur car any faster... cuz it's gonna take a lot of it.

nough said!

dude try expanding your voabulary and try stepping it up a notch; you're just making yourself sound so low-class.

Sean penn
03-11-2008, 05:31 PM
when i try 2 type fast, i tend to overlook shit. lol!

lightfighter
03-11-2008, 05:33 PM
a yugo cut me off
wheres the yugo car forum?

psychoskip
03-11-2008, 05:34 PM

nough said!

Did your Karma come with a GED?

lightfighter
03-11-2008, 05:36 PM

whoa man thats a low blow

psychoskip
03-11-2008, 05:41 PM

whoa man thats a low blow

Just exploiting the obvious.

jeric
03-11-2008, 05:43 PM

ask the "fullerton crew" lol

lightfighter
03-11-2008, 05:46 PM
i just stubbed my toe so i think your destructive Karma went to the wrong person

jeric
03-11-2008, 05:47 PM
i just cracked my lip laughing so hard.....................dog hahah :2funny:

STIH8TER
03-11-2008, 05:48 PM
what a jerk

r0me0ne
03-11-2008, 05:48 PM
i just stubbed my toe so i think your destructive Karma went to the wrong person

haha...

gotta be careful where you point that karma...

psychoskip
03-11-2008, 05:51 PM

haha...

gotta be careful where you point that karma...

*checks under bed for karma*

lightfighter
03-11-2008, 05:54 PM
does that go under E-thuggin or E- Eastern transcendental Meditation

r0me0ne
03-11-2008, 05:55 PM
^^what the freak is that...

lightfighter
03-11-2008, 05:57 PM
no idea but this thread is making procrastinating my homework all that much easier

psychoskip
03-11-2008, 06:03 PM
no idea but this thread is making procrastinating my homework all that much easier

Like women, jesus made people like penn solely for our entertainment.

lightfighter
03-11-2008, 06:10 PM
honestly if the cops dont get that crazy GG driver the hard packed concrete of the center median and trash cans and reflectors and w/e else he skids into will get him and then... dibs on the frame

psychoskip
03-11-2008, 06:13 PM
honestly if the cops dont get that crazy GG driver the hard packed concrete of the center median and trash cans and reflectors and w/e else he skids into will get him and then... dibs on the frame

I know. The guy was truly reckless. But I have always wanted a nice set of those stock recaros. (minus any blood).

slorice
03-11-2008, 06:39 PM

I know. The guy was truly reckless. But I have always wanted a nice set of those stock recaros. (minus any blood).

Are u trying to tell me u weren't racing? Man my car must be slow!

rino
03-11-2008, 06:42 PM
lololol

CASH$ MONEY
03-11-2008, 07:20 PM
subie guy... dont ever come on here and wish DEATH upon on somebody.... you also need to get over it... u made urself a SCE account when u dont have an evo which i think is really funny, you need to stop being a little girl and keep going with this shit. nobody gives a rats ass,

so i think ur drama ends here..................

MoNeY-

psychoskip
03-11-2008, 07:27 PM
subie guy... dont ever come on here and wish DEATH upon on somebody.... you also need to get over it... u made urself a SCE account when u dont have an evo which i think is really funny, you need to stop being a little girl and keep going with this shit. nobody gives a rats ass,

so i think ur drama ends here..................

MoNeY-

Internets r serious bizness!

CASH$ MONEY
03-11-2008, 07:29 PM
;)

psychoskip
03-11-2008, 07:31 PM
;)

For the record, I didn't wish death upon him ;)

oOCujoOo
03-11-2008, 07:45 PM
WTF doo....I'm sitting here reading this and I'm thinking...are these guys fa real? I mean I speed and all too, but uh...what? LOL And I'm so motha fuggin ricier than rice and even this is too gangsta for me. Wheres the love peeps? And for the record and my image :buck2:, traffic racing FTL, occasional buck40 cruises on the freeway late at night O0 Gotta let the horses come out every now and then you know? But I mean just kill yourself and no one else while you're out doin the damn thing. No sense in harming innocent drivers

328i-joe
03-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Thumbs down :tickedoff: to all the tards out there that drive like this. I don't care what you drive, or what the other guy is driving, there's no reason to ever drive like this. Almost makes you wish for more cops...

oOCujoOo
03-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Thumbs down :tickedoff: to all the tards out there that drive like this. I don't care what you drive, or what the other guy is driving, there's no reason to ever drive like this. Almost makes you wish for more cops...

+1 Almost...though haha :police: still scares me even when I'm driving at the speed limit

speedracer2169
03-11-2008, 08:54 PM
im surprised this thread hasnt been locked or deleted yet

slorice
03-11-2008, 08:54 PM
So u really weren't racing me. Man if thats the case I'm sorry about flashing the hazards. I thought I won. I thought it was Loonie Tooned FTW. I guess I need another tune if a Slobaru can stay with me and not be trying.

Skiracer
03-11-2008, 09:34 PM
speaking of street racing, i got Pwned by a 350z last night on the 110S. Sorry i couldn't keep up, but i was driving with 3 snowtires on the car, 1 donut tire in front, and jack in the trunk :2funny:

Terenus
03-11-2008, 09:54 PM
Pfft, this is OC's problem. Haha

Moved.

speedracer2169
03-11-2008, 09:58 PM

Moved.

lol

CASH$ MONEY
03-11-2008, 11:02 PM
orange county is the place to be................................................ .................................................. ............

psychoskip
03-12-2008, 12:27 AM

Moved.

Sorry, newb mistake.

shaneyogo
03-12-2008, 08:24 AM
Great! You had to go anger Penn... Motherfu$&R is a big dude.... i think when he mentions to watch out for Karma he is talking about him. :coolsmiley:

714IX
03-12-2008, 08:46 AM
Why are you even crying about it? I can recall a couple of incident where Boobaru try to do the same $hit with my daughter in the car. Do you see me crying over it? Do you see me posting in Nasioc? NO! Both side got their own asshats. But don't try to come in here and make us look bad for Future Evo owners.

evolved_st8
03-12-2008, 08:57 AM
irwindale FTMFW

-1 Cal Raceway if u really wanna drag. If u wanna have fun. SOW

[p]dOG.
03-12-2008, 08:59 AM
^ love the pic!

white9
03-12-2008, 09:01 AM
hahah nice photoshop

Azian
03-12-2008, 09:03 AM
lmao i bet it was romeo

hahaha post up the vid rome!!!
i bet it was u josh haha GG Evo rofl

Azian
03-12-2008, 09:11 AM
i agree with u im a teen too(GASP lol)but yah lol like this guy in my area who just got an Evo just cuz he knows it a fast car he races everyone and anyone...he has a TB 8 SSL btw and he has absolutely no knowledge of the car....ok well basically he went from a B20 Integra to an Evo and hes an effing ricer and it pisses me off so yah thats about then one day i was at school hes like u wanna race and im like nahhhh and he just laughs at me and im like okkkk...so we go do a race from a roll and a launch on this empty street out in the boonies in the valley of the dirt people and i destroy him and he just stfu ok thats my story i dont like to race on the streets truthfully but if its to shut down a ricer why not?i just do it where i know theres no people but yah

evolved_st8
03-12-2008, 09:16 AM

+1 Almost...though haha :police: still scares me even when I'm driving at the speed limit

+1 on that. I get pulled over for DWB ALL THE TIME.

Azian
03-12-2008, 09:17 AM

nough said!

PWNED AND OWNEDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

gen4k20a2
03-12-2008, 09:59 AM
JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY !!!

lightfighter
03-12-2008, 10:00 AM
get the chair the chair

j_nizzle
03-12-2008, 10:12 AM
a few people in this thread need a ban.

PineApple
03-12-2008, 10:13 AM
Irwindale Blows. I live less than 10 minutes away and don't even go there.

Terenus
03-12-2008, 10:44 AM

Pfft, some were banned before.

x[corwyn]
03-12-2008, 11:17 AM
Dont worry... The ones that are trying to race and all that will soon be the ones selling parts on these boards to try to pay off their accidents.

Can't believe the asshole f'tard in the STI the other day that was pulling the same crap with me the other day. Yea dude, Im gonna race with my daughter in the car. Not cool. Some people need the shit kicked out of them, and then given something to do since they obviously have way too much time on their hands.

CASH$ MONEY
03-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Terenus - wut the hell are u picking up the intake or not? i been waiting for your ass...? :tickedoff:

slorice
03-12-2008, 11:30 AM

+1 on that. I get pulled over for DWB ALL THE TIME.

DWB LOL!

slorice
03-12-2008, 11:32 AM
]
Dont worry... The ones that are trying to race and all that will soon be the ones selling parts on these boards to try to pay off their accidents.

Race gone bad. Parts for sale. PM me.

Terenus
03-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Terenus - wut the hell are u picking up the intake or not? i been waiting for your ass...? :tickedoff:

I thought you were going to call me.

j_nizzle
03-12-2008, 01:39 PM

*cough* sean penn = thugline *cough*

psychoskip
03-12-2008, 01:48 PM
I got food poisoning last night, I guess Karma was under my bed after all :roll:

x[corwyn]
03-12-2008, 01:56 PM
]

Race gone bad. Parts for sale. PM me.

SWEET!

r0me0ne
03-12-2008, 02:10 PM

hahahahaha.................ha..........

GilbertFlores
03-12-2008, 02:58 PM
damn....I'm sorry but you guys all cry about this racing thing a lot....i mean i don't really condone racing but hey when a dumbass steps up you have to smash on him....but to bad that dude fucked with your subie....some guys are immature when they get a fast car and don't know when to open it up....but anyway on another note.....Sean Penn....i don't care if your big...ill take you on any day lol

Azian
03-13-2008, 09:03 AM
damn....I'm sorry but you guys all cry about this racing thing a lot....i mean i don't really condone racing but hey when a dumbass steps up you have to smash on him....but to bad that dude fucked with your subie....some guys are immature when they get a fast car and don't know when to open it up....but anyway on another note.....Sean Penn....i don't care if your big...ill take you on any day lol
+1

Azian
03-13-2008, 09:03 AM

hahahahaha.................ha..........
dont forget slorice

OxSNAPxLC?
03-16-2008, 02:40 AM
to that one dude that told psychoskip that he doesn't have an evo and is on here. bro i dont have one either but i just love that fcukin car!!!! ct9a ='s my favorite car.

b_lab72
03-30-2008, 09:47 AM
to that one dude that told psychoskip that he doesn't have an evo and is on here. bro i dont have one either but i just love that fcukin car!!!! ct9a ='s my favorite car.
It's my favorite also thats why it's sittin in the driveway.

gravvyboy
05-13-2008, 06:55 PM
One thing that sets a lot of these people apart are the wrecks involved. I lost a 03 TB 8 back in February because I wasnt paying attention, lost control of the car and put it into a guardrail. It was 4am and I only had the car 10 days!

Wrecking a performance car will make u rethink how you drive and why you drive. I was actually a little spooked to get behind the wheel of my 03 RR 8 that I just bought. I've taken my time getting back up to speed and I have been challenged before but turned them down simply because it wasn't worth it.

My kids also ride in my car from time to time and they love how fast it picks up! I only drive the speed limit when they're with me for obvious reasons.

Whatever happened on the freeway happened. No one can change that. The best thing we can take away is to give a second look to who is really in the car next to us and weigh in our heads if it's worth risking the life of those who don't know whats going on. I always go with no when it comes down to that.

My closing thought:
I'll take on that prius you got as long as I can wind it up before the race! ;)

itsoem
06-30-2008, 10:19 PM

WOW DAN... same thing happen to me, except... it was an 06 white STI....Â* on the 15 FWY...Â* Â*its sad they're such stupid drivers out there.. no matter what they drive...

I am sure if I would have gone on NASIOC... they would have thrased me...Â* Â*:crazy2:

Anyhow, hope you drop by on a Friday night and check us out...sorry what happen to you on the freeway.. immature+fast care= Dumb AssÂ* :uglystupid2: