PDA

View Full Version : WTF!!! went from evolved back to newbie???

jaydm73
03-19-2008, 01:47 AM
what happened/?? :? will I still be able to sell stuff on the private classified???

CASH$ MONEY
03-19-2008, 01:52 AM
owned? lol :2funny:

probably got banned for trying to advertise? I'm guessing i dont know

MitsEvoIX
03-19-2008, 01:52 AM
Your post probably got deleted....you might want to contact one of Mod here. Â*You can not post in the classfied section if you are a newbie status. Â*Good luck to you on solving this matter. O0

jaydm73
03-19-2008, 01:55 AM
haha hasn't been posting much recently, logged on today and noticed I'm a noob allover again hahaha

Blaze
03-19-2008, 10:58 AM
Your status and/or post count can be changed if:

(1) The post count is reset through the back end for any reason
(2) A thread where the bulk of your posts reside is removed (example: OC Chatterbox)
(3) Your posts were systematically deleted for any reason

Status means more to some people then it does other. I personally do not consider it one of my life's accomplishments to be a "Not so Newbie" anymore then I do "Guru" or whatever. However, your current status may prevent you from creating new F/S adds in the PMC forum. You can:

(1) Wait until your status increases
(2) Have a friend post your add
(3) Contact a moderator who will assist you

Regards,

Blaze

PS. If this should happen again and you have not received a PM explaining the circumstances, please contact a moderator or Admin rather then starting a thread about it. It's a lot quicker to resolve that way....

Terenus
03-19-2008, 08:10 PM
What would be quicker is to contact Admins since they can only do changes to your account status unless Blaze can do it too.

Blaze
03-20-2008, 12:40 PM
Blaze won't do it, he hates newbs.