PDA

View Full Version : Time for Southern California to seperate from Northern California

x[corwyn]
04-11-2008, 11:02 AM
http://www.nbc11.com/slideshow/news/15847664/detail.html

After the environmental BS laws, the Stupid gun laws, this one has gone WAY too far. Let the northern Californians screw themselves up. Leave us out of it.

j_nizzle
04-11-2008, 11:03 AM
w3rd..enough of this hella bs!

SoCalRedLine
04-11-2008, 11:18 AM
yea, anyone that uses the term "hella" must be shot on site. do not take mercy on them.

j_nizzle
04-11-2008, 11:21 AM
oh yeah, norcal kids shouldnt be allowed to go to school in socal...so many fkn norcal kids at csulb and uci...i fkn hear hella and e40 everywhere...stfu!

x[corwyn]
04-11-2008, 12:46 PM
oh yeah, norcal kids shouldnt be allowed to go to school in socal...so many fkn norcal kids at csulb and uci...i fkn hear hella and e40 everywhere...stfu!

e40?

Skiracer
04-11-2008, 12:56 PM
The Norcal guys can use a rainbow colored flag as their new official state flag :2funny:

swimmer160
04-11-2008, 01:12 PM
wow.....that is ghey....

politicians just need to stop....plain and simple...no particularities....they just need to stop.

Alucard
04-11-2008, 01:50 PM
e40- Rapper from Norcal

x[corwyn]
04-11-2008, 01:58 PM
e40- Rapper from Norcal

2 reasons why I dont know that one.... Thanks.

SoCalRedLine
04-11-2008, 03:19 PM
^lol... seriously, i had a buddy at UC Irvine that was from Stockton...he would give us trouble for saying THE 5 as well...lol (and the guy listened to E-40)

its not like we even have any other freeways down here. :D

j_nizzle
04-11-2008, 03:23 PM
fk ghostriding the whip...norcal = westcoast rednecks!

SoCalRedLine
04-11-2008, 03:33 PM
seriously... too many cows up there. more cows = less IQ points

1WkdEvo
04-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Whatever

j_nizzle
04-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Whatever

yeah, socal needs to seperate from east socal as well...no more valley of the dirt people!!!! :twisted:

white9
04-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Whatever

yeah, socal needs to seperate from east socal as well...no more valley of the dirt people!!!! :twisted:

I wish i was from OC

x[corwyn]
04-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Whatever

3 states FTW!!!! The north will become North Hippie State, we can stay California, and the east state can become Dirty Methlab State!!!!!

SoCalRedLine
04-11-2008, 05:29 PM
^YEA!!! then we can FINally put up the "orange curtain" to keep out all the non-republicans and illegals... :D

x[corwyn]
04-11-2008, 05:45 PM
^YEA!!! then we can FINally put up the "orange curtain" to keep out all the non-republicans and illegals... :D

boo-YAH!!!!

1WkdEvo
04-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Whatever

yeah that works, then we can watch all the O.C. Preppies go hungry because they don't realize that produce and meat grow on farms and not in Vons :roll:

We'll break off and start selling this shit at a premium to all you cool people that never get your finger nails dirty :2funny:

Dirt People FTMFW Baby!!!

x[corwyn]
04-12-2008, 01:30 PM
Whatever

yeah that works, then we can watch all the O.C. Preppies go hungry because they don't realize that produce and meat grow on farms and not in Vons :roll:

We'll break off and start selling this shit at a premium to all you cool people that never get your finger nails dirty :2funny:

Dirt People FTMFW Baby!!!

LOL We'll just import some Texas steaks!!!! Besides you guys already sell at a premium!!!! In fact since we'll be separate we in the OC can get tax breaks from having to subsidize the rest of the state before hand!!!! Besides I figured you guys sold most of your farmland to make shitloads of houses for people that wanted cheap houses and wanted to commute 2 hours each way to work in the OC or LA.

Im just kidding about the IE... Im not about North California. Tired of the overly liberal population up north voting in all kinds of stupid crap in and affecting us.

leaveit2bevo
04-15-2008, 01:50 PM
only 2 cities that matter are LA and SF everyone else can slide into the fucking ocean.

Terry S
04-15-2008, 05:24 PM
only 2 cities that matter are LA and SF everyone else can slide into the fucking ocean.

LA = Mega shitfest.

SF = catastrophic shitfest.

Terry S

SpdyEvo02
04-16-2008, 11:07 AM

fuck it..we need to turn Orange county in the vatican city and build a huge wall around it and delcare us are own country or state which ever is easier

j_nizzle
04-16-2008, 11:32 AM

fuck it..we need to turn Orange county in the vatican city and build a huge wall around it and delcare us are own country or state which ever is easier

w3rd!

leaveit2bevo
04-17-2008, 11:39 AM

LA = Mega shitfest.

Terry S

could be worse like OC= rich white pussy shitfest

x[corwyn]
04-17-2008, 12:41 PM

LA = Mega shitfest.

Terry S

You are what you eat!!! but you are mistaking the shitfest for the smell coming from the 909....

leaveit2bevo
04-17-2008, 05:08 PM
hahahahahaha FEAR THE 909!!!

mitsuEVO8kid
04-17-2008, 09:41 PM
lmao this is a funny thread

1WkdEvo
04-18-2008, 08:36 AM
]

LA = Mega shitfest.

Terry S

You are what you eat!!! but you are mistaking the shitfest for the smell coming from the 909....

Shitty pussy FTL!!!Â* :-P

The only good thing about OC is all the fake little Asian hotties with their fake titties and their fake bodies from too much Lipo. Take them out, and it's not worth the drive on the abortions known as the 91/405/5/22/55 freeways

x[corwyn]
04-18-2008, 11:56 AM
]

LA = Mega shitfest.

Terry S

Shitty pussy FTL!!!Â* :-P

The only good thing about OC is all the fake little Asian hotties with their fake titties and their fake bodies from too much Lipo. Take them out, and it's not worth the drive on the abortions known as the 91/405/5/22/55 freeways

I wish more people from outside OC felt this way. I might actually be able to drive around in my own damned city again. I go out, and there are people from all over the damn state here, and a crapload of people from other states here.

Spread the negativity about this area!!! Get the f' out! It SUCKS here in the OC. Shitty pussy, shitty weather, shitty people....whatever it takes. Its just plain SHITTY here! Everyone GTFO and go home to your better places and dont let the door slam your ass on the way out.

leaveit2bevo
04-18-2008, 12:05 PM
hopefully OC will go bankrupt again then you wont have as many bro assholes there.

x[corwyn]
04-18-2008, 12:39 PM
hopefully OC will go bankrupt again then you wont have as many bro assholes there.

Those are bad enough...but it can dealt with. Driving yesterday, I realized how many out of towners there are, and not one MFer can drive. They go slow, like 15mph under the limit slow, mexican roadblock, emergency lane change to go get fast food across 2 lanes of traffic, the list goes on. As stupid and crappy of drivers as most people around here are, they look like german autobahn drivers compared to the jackasses from other areas and states.

1WkdEvo
04-18-2008, 01:35 PM
Ill keep spreading the word and doing my part!!!Â* Trust me, we hate going there as much as you hate having us there :roll: Necessary evil sometimes though :-P

x[corwyn]
04-18-2008, 03:42 PM
Ill keep spreading the word and doing my part!!!Â* Trust me, we hate going there as much as you hate having us there :roll: Necessary evil sometimes though :-P

SWEET! F' the OC. Its got like plagues, and poop, and bad stuff. Don't go.

1WkdEvo
04-18-2008, 04:20 PM
Don't forget the shitty people who actually live there!

:-)

leaveit2bevo
04-18-2008, 06:10 PM
ya too many fucking white people

x[corwyn]
04-18-2008, 07:18 PM

Yea, especially in Irvine. Have you seen UCI? Waaayyyyyy too many whites. F whitey!

1WkdEvo
04-18-2008, 08:48 PM
]

Yea, especially in Irvine. Have you seen UCI? Waaayyyyyy too many whites. F whitey!

Kill 'em All, the useless bastards

j_nizzle
04-19-2008, 10:53 AM
]
Have you seen UCI? Waaayyyyyy too many whites. F whitey!

when was the last time you were at uci? the early 90's?!

go there now, sea of fkn yellow.

leaveit2bevo
04-19-2008, 11:17 AM
I think that was his point, the rich whites trapped all the AZNS at UCI so they could keep them in check that shit is like OC's china town.

j_nizzle
04-19-2008, 11:20 AM
I think that was his point, the rich whites trapped all the AZNS at UCI so they could keep them in check that shit is like OC's china town.

oc has specific asian areas:

koreans are in garden grove, vietnamese are in westminster, japanese/chinese/indian are in irvine (general south oc area), and UCI is where all their kids go! LOL

leaveit2bevo
04-19-2008, 12:01 PM
hahahahah university of college imigrants

x[corwyn]
04-19-2008, 02:12 PM

I think no one gets my sarcasm. OC is pretty much a huge mix of asian of all types, hispanic (ANyone SEEN Sant Ana), and then somewhere in there is whites. Most of the people here I hang out with is Asian. Race doesnt really matter to me....

ichigo
04-27-2008, 12:46 AM
]

LA = Mega shitfest.

Terry S

LOL! now i''ll have something to copy paste on norcalevo

skylinefolife
05-15-2008, 06:54 PM
]

LA = Mega shitfest.

Terry S

OMG LOL

Dude about fucking time they tax beer. They also need to fucking tax cigarettes.

j_nizzle
05-15-2008, 07:32 PM
OMG LOL

Dude about fucking time they tax beer. They also need to fucking tax cigarettes.

are you two kinds of stupid?

skylinefolife
05-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Omg J_nizzle its such a great honor to finally meet you! Im one of your fans, I voted for you in the socalevo most annoying people polls. Im so sorry about your loss, maybe next year you can win it. Cash Money deserved it this year... I congratulate him.

:(

Two bad things brah.

Nothing good comes from smoking and drinking, even though I do both. (maba 2-3x a week)

j_nizzle
05-16-2008, 10:13 AM
i doubt you have ever met me, but you talked about taxing beer and cigarettes when it's already taxed! that's why it's legal and things like weed arent. hence the question, "are you two kinds of stupid?"

leaveit2bevo
05-16-2008, 12:05 PM
see I bet that guy lives in the OC more reason for you assholes to slide into the ocean

j_nizzle
05-16-2008, 12:18 PM
see I bet that guy lives in the OC more reason for you assholes to slide into the ocean

didnt you choose to move to the gayest city in the world: san francisco?

skylinefolife
05-16-2008, 01:22 PM
i doubt you have ever met me, but you talked about taxing beer and cigarettes when it's already taxed! that's why it's legal and things like weed arent. hence the question, "are you two kinds of stupid?"

No I've never met you and I was being sarcastic. But I seriously do hope they tax cigarettes and beer--again. I really don't give a shit, it will get taxed and you just need to stop being a stingy ass and quit buying 40z for 2 bucks. They should be at least 4 bucks. Its like how Chris Rock once said,

"We need bullet control! We need to control the bullets, I think all the bullets should cost 5,000 dollars. Because if a bullet costs 5,000 dollars there would be no more innocent by standards!

Every time somebody get shot everybody will be like damn he must of did something! They put 50,000 dollars worth of bullets in his ass!

People will think before they kill someone if a bullets costs 5,000 dollars! 'Man I would blow your fucking off, If I could afford it!'"

Too many drunkies, too many bad problems caused by smoking cigarettes and alcoholics. I never mentioned weed. That's illegal, thats another story and I really dont care if it ever becomes legal.

leaveit2bevo
05-16-2008, 04:45 PM

ya and I dont have to see one gay bro with a lifted truck its a great trade off. Like I said before everyone knows SF and LA are the only 2 that matter...

Terry S
05-16-2008, 05:20 PM

ya and I dont have to see one gay bro with a lifted truck its a great trade off. Like I said before everyone knows SF and LA are the only 2 that matter...

And once again I reiterate my previous statement.

The OC is the only decent county in all of California. Period. Empirical truth. End of universe.

Terry S

leaveit2bevo
05-16-2008, 08:15 PM
no way look at all the assholes and retards that post on this forum 99% of socalevos retardation factor is from doods in teh oc.....

j_nizzle
05-16-2008, 08:21 PM
no way look at all the assholes and retards that post on this forum 99% of socalevos retardation factor is from doods in teh oc.....

i beg to differ...all the valley of the dirt people muthafkrs street racing all over the place dealing their meth is our problem.

j_nizzle
05-16-2008, 08:28 PM

No I've never met you and I was being sarcastic. But I seriously do hope they tax cigarettes and beer--again. I really don't give a shit, it will get taxed and you just need to stop being a stingy ass and quit buying 40z for 2 bucks. They should be at least 4 bucks. Its like how Chris Rock once said,

"We need bullet control! We need to control the bullets, I think all the bullets should cost 5,000 dollars. Because if a bullet costs 5,000 dollars there would be no more innocent by standards!

Every time somebody get shot everybody will be like damn he must of did something! They put 50,000 dollars worth of bullets in his ass!

People will think before they kill someone if a bullets costs 5,000 dollars! 'Man I would blow your fucking off, If I could afford it!'"

Too many drunkies, too many bad problems caused by smoking cigarettes and alcoholics. I never mentioned weed. That's illegal, thats another story and I really dont care if it ever becomes legal.

i dont see how that solves any problems whatsoever! tobacco products and alcohol already falls under a "Sin tax." what do you mean by "again?" you mean taxed more? so taxing the rich more isnt the solution? so people that dont smoke or drink slide by? weed was simply an example. bullets isnt a debate. that's topic for another thread in itself!

focus on the fkn thread title!

i get the feeling that you have a serious reading comprehension problem. so again, are you just stupid?

leaveit2bevo
05-16-2008, 10:07 PM
I think I already established he had one in that other thread.

skylinefolife
05-18-2008, 11:25 PM

i dont see how that solves any problems whatsoever! tobacco products and alcohol already falls under a "Sin tax." what do you mean by "again?" you mean taxed more? so taxing the rich more isnt the solution? so people that dont smoke or drink slide by? weed was simply an example. bullets isnt a debate. that's topic for another thread in itself!

focus on the fkn thread title!

i get the feeling that you have a serious reading comprehension problem. so again, are you just stupid?

You shitting me. You and I know they are not going to tax the rich. For over 5 years that's been some solution that everyone's proposed, but its not going to happen, hasn't happened and will not. End of story. Why don't they tax alcohol, cigarette and oil companies more? Especially oil companies... They run this country. They are called "lobbyist." They pay well, give it a shot.

The whole bullet thing was just that: an example; just like how you mentioned weed. Nobody would die from drunk driving incidents and smoking because beer and cigarettes would be too expensive for most of us. Just like if a bullet was 5,000 dollars you wouldn't kill nobody because its not worth it. It was just an example.

Yes, they should tax beer and cigarettes more.

LOL I have reading comprehension problems, ey?

You are arguing with some guy about which county is best and who should I blame for my problems.

I am also two kinds of stupid. You won.

Late.

Why does this always turn into the OC vs 'the valley of the dirt people'?
I unsubscribed from this ignorant thread. Orange county rules! Only cool arrogant people are invited.
-___-

PWNPWNPWN

j_nizzle
05-18-2008, 11:43 PM
your stupidity drove you to post that complete piece of shit excuse for a reply/retort? the last thing any of us need is a reitteration of high school government class about lobbyists and the inevitable fact that the rich arent going to be taxed more yet.

when things become too expensive, you know what happens? people steal for it. you think gang members buy their bullets? sure...but on the black market. so fkn what if a bullet costs $5000? people that use them to kill will end up charging more for crack or whatever it is they deal to buy them if they want to be "legit gangstas."

yeah, you can quote and agree with chris rock's comedy bit...im glad his line spurred your thoughts...to complete shit. that's the problem with a lot of media, people like you never stop to think; all you manage to do is to take shit for face value and laugh and clap with the rest of the idiots over his delivery.

the reason why beer and tobacco isnt taxed more is because there is a big business behind each industry. they lobby the government officials that draft the laws to tax and/or allow the sale of said goods and the taxes and such stay down to keep everyone in the loop happy.

i think the more you post, the more you make my argument valid that the valley of the dirt people is filled with worthless fks. i know otherwise though; in that there are very smart, successful, cool, life-deserving people that for whatever reason choose to live in the 909/951 area codes. but, you definately give them a bad name and further support why southern california should seperate itself from your "county." yes, you can call me an elitist or arrogant as you will in that light. however, if fate happened to place me in the 909/951, i would gladly argue for education reform to help people like you.

the reason why the debate turns into OC vs. "the valley of the dirt people" is simply because you post ignorant, off-topic, just outright stupid bullshit. yes, this is because of your reading comprehension problem.

thank the forum gods that you decided to stop posting in this thread, might i suggest you restrain from posting in any thread where you need to dig into your thought process to reply as well. you'd save the forum a lot of space and time.

Terry S
05-19-2008, 05:21 PM
You shitting me. You and I know they are not going to tax the rich. For over 5 years that's been some solution that everyone's proposed, but its not going to happen, hasn't happened and will not. End of story. Why don't they tax alcohol, cigarette and oil companies more? Especially oil companies... They run this country. They are called "lobbyist." They pay well, give it a shot.

8 of the top 10 largest lobbyists are Union's. They provide the overwhelming majority of lobbyist dollars into the pockets of our congresspeoples.

Maybe we should be up in arms about them since they do nothing but take from the poor (their "workers") and waste all their money on lobbying under the guise of "bettering the lives of our members through aggressive legislative campaigning".

Terry "fuck all the unions right in their communistic assholes" S

Terry S
05-19-2008, 05:22 PM
your stupidity drove you to post that complete piece of shit excuse for a reply/retort? the last thing any of us need is a reitteration of high school government class about lobbyists and the inevitable fact that the rich arent going to be taxed more yet.

when things become too expensive, you know what happens? people steal for it. you think gang members buy their bullets? sure...but on the black market. so fkn what if a bullet costs $5000? people that use them to kill will end up charging more for crack or whatever it is they deal to buy them if they want to be "legit gangstas."

yeah, you can quote and agree with chris rock's comedy bit...im glad his line spurred your thoughts...to complete shit. that's the problem with a lot of media, people like you never stop to think; all you manage to do is to take shit for face value and laugh and clap with the rest of the idiots over his delivery.

the reason why beer and tobacco isnt taxed more is because there is a big business behind each industry. they lobby the government officials that draft the laws to tax and/or allow the sale of said goods and the taxes and such stay down to keep everyone in the loop happy.

i think the more you post, the more you make my argument valid that the valley of the dirt people is filled with worthless fks. i know otherwise though; in that there are very smart, successful, cool, life-deserving people that for whatever reason choose to live in the 909/951 area codes. but, you definately give them a bad name and further support why southern california should seperate itself from your "county." yes, you can call me an elitist or arrogant as you will in that light. however, if fate happened to place me in the 909/951, i would gladly argue for education reform to help people like you.

the reason why the debate turns into OC vs. "the valley of the dirt people" is simply because you post ignorant, off-topic, just outright stupid bullshit. yes, this is because of your reading comprehension problem.

thank the forum gods that you decided to stop posting in this thread, might i suggest you restrain from posting in any thread where you need to dig into your thought process to reply as well. you'd save the forum a lot of space and time.

Quoted for "truffiness".

Terry S

vial8or
05-19-2008, 06:08 PM
LMAO

It's not fair though, not all 909 is valley of the dirt.
Diamond bar and phillips ranch and a few other cities are real nice.

I think it's once you start approaching Ontario or past the 15 and the 60 do the freaks come out

:D

Alucard
05-19-2008, 06:27 PM
951 FTW!

x[corwyn]
05-19-2008, 11:16 PM
909 area (sorry the stupid idea of wasting an area code for "cultural reasons" doesnt change what that area is...) is one of the biggest foreclosure capitals in this country right now. Anything thats east of the 55/91 area got to be extremely overpriced. People work in LA/OC to commute 2 hours each way for what? I know of several people that realized how boneheaded and crappy for the quality of life it is to add 4 hours to your work day.

Not to mention...guys...the 909...its STILL the methlab capital of the world.

I grew up in Texas, I have worked in AZ, parts of redneck Texas, and Nevada. The scuzziest, the worst area, the one that made me think I should leave early and not come back? San Bernardino. I made the mistake of trying to wind down and shooting pool and try to enjoy a beer. A full on bar brawl with huge rednecks started up in there. I hear over the loud speaker," gawddammit if you asshooles dont stop Im gonna close early." And it stopped with a few people taking it outside for more. No cops showed up....no one really thought much of it. "Check Please"!