PDA

View Full Version : Public Auctions

04-13-2008, 06:34 PM
anyone here been to any public auctions in the area?

one of my brothers friends bought 2 cars from them for fairly cheap and didn't run into any problems, I also spoke to a tow truck driver back in november who handled some auction in la puente I think and he told me a lot of nice cars get sold for dirt cheap.

I've never been to any of them but are they worthwhile to go to? I know some of them private and some are open to the public, are there any public ones close by in 626? I'm mostly just looking for something 92+ that's good on gas/not too many miles.

thanks

andyluk
04-18-2008, 10:55 AM
went to the one in valley....next to 605....
sometimes they'll hav some really nice cars that the banks taking bak becoz ppl cant afford them.....
i've saw a NSX there once....a fully modded STi showcar and things like that...

04-18-2008, 11:14 AM
address or name possibly? I'm interested in just going see what i see you know

andyluk
04-19-2008, 08:01 PM
it's a pretty gettho place...i suppose....
and i dunno the address...

but it's the one next to the 605 and valley blvd. exit
i suppose there should be a better place than this to bid on nicer cars......

a friend of my friend is a dealer who often bids on ferrari's and porsches.....but i hav no idea where that auction place is...

MRIslandStyle
04-19-2008, 09:43 PM
we have a car auction here in carson... almost all cars are repos... I've seen some bmw and benz there

PineApple
04-19-2008, 10:16 PM
it's a pretty gettho place...i suppose....
and i dunno the address...

but it's the one next to the 605 and valley blvd. exit
i suppose there should be a better place than this to bid on nicer cars......

a friend of my friend is a dealer who often bids on ferrari's and porsches.....but i hav no idea where that auction place is...

Yeah I've been there too. NationWide Auction place or whatever. It is pretty damn ghetto but sometimes they have some sweet rides there.

andyluk
04-25-2008, 01:54 PM
^^^^^^

haha, that's right~
i saw a 300k mile FC RX-7 there once....looks totally like a POS....

prime8
06-29-2008, 08:56 PM
yeah its called nationwide

u can check some cars before they go on auction online
or
every friday before the auction u can check them out at the place where they auction them

i bought my bmw there
it was a very nice e36

too bad its gone now =(

evoruff
06-29-2008, 09:23 PM
i bought my 05 S4 for below wholesale book, Nationwide actions is pretty good considering you know what ure getting into.