PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to MOTHER F@#%#NG TT!

guns8707
04-23-2008, 12:02 PM
Just wanted to thank TT for tunning my Evo. It runs like a champ! I can defenitely say that I got good service from Al and Jen the entire time I was there. They explained in detail where I was going wrong with my mods, and pointed me in the right direction in order for me to achieve my goal.

My wife was tripping when she saw all the lights in the car hahahaha :2funny: Again thanks guys and whenever I have a break from my job I will more than likely will be giving you a call to do more mods to my car.

PS. I haven't forgotten about the snorkle Al, I should be sending it this week for sure because after monday I wont be able to do anything for a while. Also could you guys email me the list of mods we discussed?? Thanks for everything guys.

TT to the MOTHER F@#%#NG TOP! O0

j_nizzle
04-23-2008, 12:07 PM
congrats!

guns8707
04-23-2008, 12:18 PM
Dude the funny thing was that I almost got pulled over by CHP like one hour after I left with the car. Long story, lets just say it was like the longest 4 miles of my life, and no I didn't out run him, he just spared my ass for one reason or another. Must have been the TT Plate Frame! O0

vortech_g35
04-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Congrats!

KT Motoring
04-23-2008, 12:27 PM
congrats

GilbertFlores
04-23-2008, 02:31 PM
big props to TT, would get tuned but im broke...

1WkdEvo
04-23-2008, 02:39 PM
Congrats on the tune and the service. Bump for TT!

GIlbert is such a balla that he doesn't need to get tuned because his car looks so cool nobody wants to race him

Miss Evo8
04-23-2008, 02:40 PM
Did Jenn give u an apple martini while u waited? I got one the last time I went to visit!

GilbertFlores
04-23-2008, 02:42 PM

GIlbert is such a balla that he doesn't need to get tuned because his car looks so cool nobody wants to race him
lol yeah you gotta love it...the full carbon spoiler makes anywhere between 40-80whp lol

1WkdEvo
04-23-2008, 02:47 PM
Did Jenn give u an apple martini while u waited? I got one the last time I went to visit!

No he got a beer and a shot of tequila because he's a guy

1WkdEvo
04-23-2008, 02:48 PM

lol yeah you gotta love it...the full carbon spoiler makes anywhere between 40-80whp lol

At least! I know I felt a huge difference when I took mine off :-)

Miss Evo8
04-23-2008, 02:49 PM

No he got a beer and a shot of tequila because he's a guy

Well no one can say Jenn isn't hospitable when you visit. O0

1WkdEvo
04-23-2008, 02:55 PM
Yeah, I love the badass lunches I get when I go there...Sometimes I make up stuff being wrong with the car just for the lunch...oh shit, did I say that out loud?

guns8707
04-23-2008, 03:31 PM

nah no beer or matini, but I did get hooked up with other stuff. I have to say they are very professional when it comes down to customer satisfaction.

Hey Jenn! no scratches on the bumper hehehehehe you know what I'm talking about it!

sidewaysevo
04-23-2008, 03:38 PM
wtf? that places has a bar in the waiting room now? Damn i am going back soon.

o-townFLA
04-23-2008, 04:04 PM
Sick ride man, I was next in line for the dyno after Alfred was done tuning yours. I had cossies installed instead of the HKS's though. Pulled 330/321 at 21 psi...

Clean ride for sure but Apex Silver FTW, plus Jenn can contest to that...

guns8707
04-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Sick ride man, I was next in line for the dyno after Alfred was done tuning yours. I had cossies installed instead of the HKS's though. Pulled 330/321 at 21 psi...

Clean ride for sure but Apex Silver FTW, plus Jenn can contest to that...

yeah i heard about yours dude. Al told me that if it wasnt about my intake, downpipe and cat i would have made more power. i was actually dissapointed. not about the service and everything, but because i somehow knew all along that i should have gone with a different cat, downpipe and intake. oh well. i know now what i need to fix and other mods i need to go with in order for me to get up there. i also think i should've gone with the cossies also, but i had already got the hks and didnt want to go thru the trouble of replacing them. the car still pulls nice though so performance wise im pleased. i just want more ponnies!

smokinevo9
04-23-2008, 06:31 PM
CONGRATS

Smogrunner
04-23-2008, 06:42 PM
Congrats!

o-townFLA
04-23-2008, 06:44 PM
the car still pulls nice though so performance wise im pleased.

and thats all that matters

Jenn@ttech
04-24-2008, 05:02 PM
Those only come out for the H.K.Girl! :twisted:

Jenn@ttech
04-24-2008, 05:33 PM
Sorry again about those scratches! :oops: Here are the pics I took of your car on the dyno........ Enjoy and thank-u for being a tt customer! :mitsu:

nah no beer or matini, but I did get hooked up with other stuff. I have to say they are very professional when it comes down to customer satisfaction.

Hey Jenn! no scratches on the bumper hehehehehe you know what I'm talking about it!

evobeaner
04-24-2008, 10:22 PM

wtf! where was mine the last time i was there. >:(

guns8707
04-24-2008, 11:02 PM
thanks for the pics jennÂ* O0 i was wondering what my baby looked like on the dyno. too bad i wasnt there to video tape it, maybe next time. dude i almost got pulled over like 1hr after i left the shop. basically i was gonna pass someone but there was a vehicle next to me on the left so i let him go. well that vehicle was CHP in an SUV. well he stayed with me for like 1mile even on my left, then he got behind me for like 3 tailgating me. i thought i was done, but eventually he went around me again and took off.Â* :uglystupid2: must have been the plate frame hehehehehe wooot wootÂ* :grin:

Jenn@ttech
04-25-2008, 10:36 AM
Your Welcome! Ya Video for sure next time... 8)

Miss Evo8
04-25-2008, 12:40 PM

wt! where was mine the last time i was there. >:(

Just tell her your drink of choice... I'm sure she will accommodate you! O0

guns8707
04-25-2008, 12:45 PM
eh herm... :laugh: