PDA

View Full Version : LLU Charity Car Show - June 1st

kevganzon
05-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Hey Guys,
There is Loma Linda University Charity Car Show next month June 1st 8am-6pm and it'll be a fundraiser. I will be participating as well. Spread the word out this will be for a good cause. Plus, its ONLY $20!!! After talking to the organizer we have only 2 import cars registered so far since majority of the local guys here are Classic American car guys! Only 2!!! ....so lets represent the younger generation/newer car enthusiasts like yourselves by making our presence known! The organizer is asking to see more of the newer generation cars there. It'll be a nice to hang out on a Sunday and just enjoy a variety of beautiful old and new cars! afterwards will be perfect for an afternoon drive =) Please let the word out to any car guys interested in displaying their pride and joy. 8)

If you guys need a registration form just post your email or PM me your email and i'll send you a PDF file that you can print at home. The Deadline is MAY 24. If you need more info - Ask for Jennifer. You can E-mail her ( [email protected] )

Thanks Guys!!! O0

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/kevganzon/LLUCharityCarShow.jpg

Add to the List:

1. Kevganzon

jdmcwestevo
05-05-2008, 02:37 AM
[email protected] i'll bring the busa if i still have it. its much more of a show bike then my evo lol. its just a track whore. come on guys its charity

kevganzon
05-05-2008, 06:03 PM
jdmcwestevo,
sending you the pdf file now! :D

Awesome! lets get more guys to show!

Granny Shifter
05-14-2008, 12:37 PM
well kevin, you know i'm in ;)
[email protected]

Blaze
05-31-2008, 01:59 PM
Looks like a good cause. Too bad its so far!

;)

Granny Shifter
05-31-2008, 05:37 PM
lol, come on yui