PDA

View Full Version : rooms for rent in temecula

jdmcwestevo
05-05-2008, 02:02 AM
hey im moving to temecula in the end of june i am going to be stationed at camp pendleton. i decided to buy a house in temecula since the cost is relatively cheap its a buyers market :grin: so i will be renting out the extra rooms as i only need one. already have one spoken for by another marine. have at least 3 up for grabs. we are all 19 so if you dont like partying this isnt the place for you lol. perfect if you are goin to the college or for those other marines. price will be negotiable once i land the place i want but im thinkin like 750 a month utilities included. let me know. the house will be kept clean at all times we may be young but we are marines too. i am getting a 3 car garage so one will be for working on cars ie. my evo and bikes. i will have all my tools available for fellow evo guys etc. if anyone is selling a house let me kno i am interested lol pm me for more info.

white9
05-05-2008, 08:59 AM
I need a place in that area myself ^^ Im in murrieta

DPK MR
05-05-2008, 02:39 PM
:mitsu:

Evolutionized
05-05-2008, 02:40 PM
hmm i could be interested too if this house im getting now doesnt go through...

any room for a dirtbike or 2?

MRIslandStyle
05-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Good luck with the home search in Temecula is cheap... especially with all of the bank REO's... I paid more for a 40 year old fixer upper here in carson than a 8 year old bank owned property in Temecula with the same specs!!! If you need help looking or financing I have some friends that I've known forever that are real estate agents and own their own brokerages. It's hard times for people in that industry now, so everyone's dropping their pants to get deals. SEC Hookups!! LOL