PDA

View Full Version : fix it ticket

dayak
05-05-2008, 12:34 PM
i was on my way home from Los angeles when CHP in orange county decided to pull over me over in my EVO :-o
to make the story short he gave me a fix it ticket for my tinted front windows. :tickedoff:
now this is my first fix it ticket, where can i can the ticket signed off?
can you guys give me link/address?
i am in clairemont area..i'd like to have the ticket signed off without them looking at my car if thats possible :D

Skiracer
05-05-2008, 12:41 PM
Remove tint, then go to any CHP station and the popo can do it.

Telemundo
05-05-2008, 12:57 PM
Going to the police station to get a fix it ticket signed off can be bad news. I have a co-worker that did that this morning and they had him pop his hood. They wrote him another fix it ticket for parts he had installed on his car.

dayak
05-05-2008, 03:34 PM
thats what i am afraid of :(
they give me until june which is plenty of time..i am gonna take the tint off myself.
so pretty much i dont have to take it to the ref right, all i need to do just get the ticket signed off with uniformed poops?
does it has to be in their station or i can just pull-over those "law enforcement" on the street :buck2:

silvrEVOIXn818
05-05-2008, 03:51 PM
some food for thought... I would think that if some1 still had their aftermarket exhaust, when they went in to have it writen off, would be a tell tale sign that more is modified...
I think the exhaust is what gets us busted... :uglystupid2: so take it off, to ease your mind!

TeKiZeRo
05-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Are you modified?

dayak
05-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Are you modified?

my car is semi legal..if that is what you asking :twisted:

dayak
05-05-2008, 04:22 PM
some food for thought... I would think that if some1 still had their aftermarket exhaust, when they went in to have it writen off, would be a tell tale sign that more is modified...
I think the exhaust is what gets us busted... :uglystupid2: so take it off, to ease your mind!

my exhaust is very quite..quiter than those RRE exhaust.
i am on gutted stock muffler..
anyway what i am worried is "noisy" popos that will look my car with microscope.

silvrEVOIXn818
05-05-2008, 04:24 PM

my exhaust is very quite..quiter than those RRE exhaust.
i am on gutted stock muffler..
anyway what i am worried is "noisy" popos that will look my car with microscope.

they usually dont even bother, if they dont see the shiny exhaust! GL

dayak
05-05-2008, 04:28 PM
do you know which station thats cool enough in san diego?

nicklulu
05-05-2008, 04:30 PM
ygpmed!

dayak
05-05-2008, 04:33 PM
its replied
thanks

Domking
05-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Going to the police station to get a fix it ticket signed off can be bad news. I have a co-worker that did that this morning and they had him pop his hood. They wrote him another fix it ticket for parts he had installed on his car.

Who?