PDA

View Full Version : Evo X Esprit wing!!!!questions

EwaEvo
06-22-2008, 02:10 PM
http://www.esprit.to/product_info.php?products_id=154&osCsid=5d6b3fd6a10352f9926c6b27d11578f6

can someone one here translate this in english. I wanted to know if this will fit an Evo 8 or 9 for that mater. Its a pretty sick wing. Thanks.

directorse7en
06-22-2008, 05:41 PM
Google Translator FTW.

MitsEvoIX
06-22-2008, 05:59 PM
Damn....thats a HUGE wing!!!

Sam Smash
06-24-2008, 02:25 PM
i want these!!!!

DC_TypeR
06-24-2008, 04:29 PM
Bootleg "free translator"

This page is the one piece of article sales page of the main parts of a X exclusive use model. Of for needless to say, the usage is possible even that purchases only favorite parts to, a/the DIY sect and make an original wing. A/the wing, side panel, wing pillar, trunk pillar are available for the one piece of article parts. Also the wing size that was set up in terms of a/the purpose be 2 kinds of 1650/1480 mm. The design of the adherence is done to the details for instance, even the size and design of the wing edge board combine in accordance with the usage and size and change. That it is related a/the side panel wing pillar trunk pillar it becomes the set sales of the 1 set in right and left.

The dry carbon that is made busy to Formula one in the strong point and adherence esprit of production, in a bundle own company is being produced in a bundle by an/the own company exclusive use factory. The merit of the reduction of the production cost by the in-house production is in that even the ど paper string can offer a dry carbon product and wing product to all of you, with the price that is easy to request. Did the sales for each every part parts of a/the wing possibility from this model in this time even of depend on the own company production technique. Also an/the own company product is indispensable even the parts make of adherence. Even that is absorbed in the enthusiasm to mono make without regard to a/the cost and time at times becomes possible, after it is in-house production. And it is the products of the esprit called several masterpieces.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Translation sucks ass...

But I know it's dry carbon! which is ultra sexy and light!

kimletrim
06-24-2008, 08:37 PM
^^So its made by ARC? ;)

WhiteIXMR
06-24-2008, 08:48 PM
be on the lookout for Rexpeed ones, i'm pretty sure they're coming up with a boatload of evo x stuff

Wests
06-27-2008, 02:21 AM
That's a pretty crazy wing!