PDA

View Full Version : Check out this asshat on evom.net

CRX2EVO
06-24-2008, 05:37 PM
Nearly drove off a cliff

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=353440

Please notice the fact that he's rocking some stock Advans in the rear and some cheesy ass tires up front. This guy is racking up the stupid points :idiot2:

S2myEVO
06-24-2008, 06:12 PM
wow that guy is extremely lucky.

canyon runners beware.

Mr_Tarmac
06-24-2008, 06:23 PM
Wow thanks alot you just ruined my next canyon experience....Ha Ha Ha

S2myEVO
06-24-2008, 06:29 PM
^^^yeah anthony watch out man.. now i dont even wanna go to the canyons with you. HAHAHA

JDMboi
06-24-2008, 06:30 PM
not that im going ...but Â*what canyon is that

jdmitr
06-24-2008, 06:31 PM
Nearly drove off a cliff

Please notice the fact that he's rocking some stock Advans in the rear and some cheesy ass tires up front. This guy is racking up the stupid points :idiot2:

+1 I agree

CRX2EVO
06-24-2008, 06:33 PM
not that im going ...but what canyon is that

this is what he said

nah its the Kern Canyons near Lake Isabella, how are the Malibu canyons like?

Gear Grinder
06-24-2008, 06:34 PM
I read about this on SCIC.com. It's funny he couldn't keep up with two WRX'x.

JDMboi
06-24-2008, 06:45 PM
not that im going ...but what canyon is that

this is what he said

nah its the Kern Canyons near Lake Isabella, how are the Malibu canyons like?

thank you sir

MJCT9A
06-24-2008, 06:48 PM
The ACD GOD's yet save another Evo from oblivion

directorse7en
06-24-2008, 06:51 PM
Luckiest guy in the world.

j_nizzle
06-24-2008, 07:00 PM
The ACD GOD's yet save another Evo from oblivion

what's acd?! O0

*to all the n00bs...IM BEING SARCASTIC*

JDMboi
06-24-2008, 07:01 PM
hahahaha

4g63superboost
06-24-2008, 07:02 PM
^^^ its what makes your car invincible ... O0

his evo just wanted to follow the gravel thats all ......

fastkevin
06-24-2008, 10:52 PM
How big of a cliff could it have been..? He stood behind the car and took a pic, and in a side shot he's got the front bumper sitting behind it as well. I think he just got high-centered over a little ledge.
I'm more interested in what he wrote about AAA sending a "Wench" to get him out.. Since when did they hire wenches? I want one.

1WkdEvo
06-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Yes, a fine wench would do me some good right now

mystik_khmer
06-24-2008, 11:15 PM
thats one lucky sob

tontonh09
06-24-2008, 11:39 PM
STOP watching fast and the furious movies lolz.

lakerraider
06-24-2008, 11:48 PM
:angel:

de31
06-25-2008, 12:01 AM
Stock advans suck

lvevo
06-25-2008, 12:03 AM
Nearly drove off a cliff

ay punk thats me! i was jsut about to post that same thread here. Just for the record those tires are the ame size and grade as the advans, i just got those about 3 weeks ago cuz the sorry advans were ripped towards the inside in the front. Stock advans suck

Stock Advans don't suck. You need to learn how to rotate your tires so that they last. What "grade" of tires do you have in the front that are so great?

yobless
06-25-2008, 12:03 AM
Stock advans suck

http://www.vaq34.com/vaq34/wtf-cat.jpg

de31
06-25-2008, 12:05 AM
^^^ lol my exact reaction.... except because of my previous years of spanish classes instead of wtf its "que?!!"

lakerraider
06-25-2008, 12:15 AM
tell me of anyone that has kept thier stock advans longer than 15k miles. I have done all scheduled rotations. These tires jsut dont last, or all of you that do have them for long dont daily drive your evo or have never pushed your evo to its full potential.

de31
06-25-2008, 12:17 AM
tire life isnt really a problem for me, if it was i wouldnt have gotten azenis with 200 treadwear, grip/performance was my priority which the stock advans excelled at.

lvevo
06-25-2008, 12:20 AM
tell me of anyone that has kept thier stock advans longer than 15k miles. I have done all scheduled rotations. These tires jsut dont last, or all of you that do have them for long dont daily drive your evo or have never pushed your evo to its full potential.

I know of a few people that have lasted longer than that on the stock advans with road racing days on them. Check your tire pressure and change your driving habits(Become a smoother driver) to make your tires last.

EVOL EDO
06-25-2008, 12:21 AM

the tread pattern on your front tire makes me believe they are not the same grade as the advans, and since when does tire life make a tire good or not. Â*the longest lasting tires are the worst tires for performance. a tire being the same size and lasting longer equaling better tires is news to me.

javicracer
06-25-2008, 12:32 AM
Nearly drove off a cliff

ay punk thats me! i was jsut about to post that same thread here. Just for the record those tires are the ame size and grade as the advans, i just got those about 3 weeks ago cuz the sorry advans were ripped towards the inside in the front. Stock advans suck

hEY DUDE U NEED TO GET BACK 2 UR HONDA!!!! ADVANS ARE WONDERFUL AND AMAZING TIRES !!!!

lakerraider
06-25-2008, 12:38 AM
ive never owned a honda, or any other car than a lancer.Its obvious that you've never driven in loose gravel, wet roads or snow (i've been on all). Try it, then rate the advans.

javicracer
06-25-2008, 12:47 AM
obvious ur learning to drive in all !!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
My uncle has a driving school in case that u need it!!!! :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

Miss Evo8
06-25-2008, 01:04 AM

I kept mine for 22K with the proper rotation AND when I did change them NONE where corded... WTF where you doing that you high sided the car like that? The way the skid marks where directed and the distance of the turn...Errrr yeah... :uglystupid2:

Gravel, rain and snow? The stock ADVAN is a "summer tire".... there is a sticker that warns you of this on your driver side door panel..and to get proper "winter tires"... if your Evo did not have the warning sticker... your owners manual is an awesome tool that you should read..as it informs you that the Advans are summer tires....

Go Boston!

vial8or
06-25-2008, 01:27 AM
LoLz I saw this on evom, and the other thread on here

You're famous.

lakerraider
06-25-2008, 01:28 AM
hey at least you heard about it from me and not from the news

CASH$ MONEY
06-25-2008, 04:08 AM
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mr_Tarmac
06-25-2008, 12:58 PM
you live and you learn, be super careful when you go up to the canyons, always make sure your tires are properly inflated and your running proper tires for those type of conditions.Â* Remember those canyons dont have gaurdrails so If you screw up thats your ass bro.

lakerraider
06-25-2008, 01:03 PM
yeaaaa i definately undertand now, i wish safe driving upon everyone!

bosshero
06-25-2008, 01:03 PM
not that im going ...but Â*what canyon is that

Turnbull Canyon........ thats where I work at

steve j
06-28-2008, 03:05 PM
not that im going ...butÂ* what canyon is that

Turnbull Canyon........ thats where I work at

Back in 'my day' that was called Turbo Canyon.Â* lolÂ* AND I had a couple friends almost go over a ledge or two...but at least those were overpowered v8 engined cars...that had no business up there...but boy what a learning experience those days were!!! :)

This dude...who proclaims to be such a wonderful driver had a nuff sense to have cheap azz tires on his car and he actually thinks the advans suck...I see neither snow nor water on that road...yes gravel...and that leads me to wonder...what were you thinking???Â* To try and defend your stupidity with more stupid comments just makes me see HOW insane you are to think that for you to have ONLY driven a 'lancer' somehow makes you an expert, is a joke.Â*

Try learning on a POS car FIRST..then you'll learn to appreciate the beauty of what these cars are.Â* You have NO concept of a performance car nor how to drive one.Â* I've come from a plethera of cars and can easily say the Evo is the best handling car I've ever owned.Â* I have not really pushed it to it's limits (however I drive to Big Bear (local mountain area in socal) aprx once a month and I DO enjoy the roads - however - it should be NOTED that I KNOW the roads like the back of my hand...Â*

Please do not attempt to defend your actions or those cheap a$z tires and your driving experience - it's simply not gonna hold any credibility with this crowd.Â* It is obvious that you should NOT be in a performance car - YET.Â* You should go buy an old bug (VW) / honda or toyota and learn LEARN LEARN...I'm not saying to get rid of your evo...but I AM saying...that you need some SERIOUS lessons.Â*

This (accident) will do nothing for you...w/out some real perspective and seat time in some lessor handling cars.Â* Learn to handle trouble in those and you'll reduce your risk of trouble in your evo.Â* Lastly - don't thank god...be happy that you had TWO advans on your car...cause THEY probably saved your life!!!!