PDA

View Full Version : E85 petition

Sean penn
07-08-2008, 01:00 AM
I talked to 2 gas station owners(both own chevron 1 is in Downey and 1 is in south whittier) about supplying e85. They said to start a petition that consists of one hundred signatures. After that's done, i just have to turn it in to each gas station and they said that they would get the fuel in about two weeks. I also have a friend that was in parker city(near lake havisu) and he said that he saw that every single gas station that is in that city carries E85 and cost anywhere between $2.60 and $2.80. I already collected about 19 sig's so far at the fullerton meet and I need 81 more. I will be @ the buena park meet collection sig's on wendsday nite. if u want to pay a lot less for gas and get more hp for ur buck, i'd suggest signing this petition.

P.S. I will also be @ the "XLB MEET" this Thursday. THX!

-Jesse

TeKiZeRo
07-08-2008, 01:07 AM
Jeebus that's cheap! If I lived near you I would get my whole family to help you sign it lol. You would of gotten 30 sigs instant.

Miss Evo8
07-08-2008, 01:13 AM
Just go hang out at RRE on "Tuning Tuesdays" and you will probably fill your "quota" O0

evobros
07-08-2008, 01:19 AM
ill sign .... =)

ev0lution
07-08-2008, 01:21 AM
bring it to the BP meet, and ANNOUNCE it. and that shit'll be over halfway done!

bluefire7002
07-08-2008, 01:41 AM
wtf... someone do this in the 949/714 area lol

TeKiZeRo
07-08-2008, 01:50 AM
Juan, you can do it lol. Just leave the petition at your parent's restaurant and have people sign on the way out.

CASH$ MONEY
07-08-2008, 01:54 AM
87 > e85

vial8or
07-08-2008, 01:57 AM
87 > e85

is that what your vtack takes ???

LoL

bluefire7002
07-08-2008, 02:35 AM
Juan, you can do it lol. Just leave the petition at your parent's restaurant and have people sign on the way out.

GENIUS!!!

Alucard
07-08-2008, 05:02 AM
the cheapest I heard of is $3.76 (Socal)

Skiracer
07-08-2008, 08:42 AM
Would they get the gas in drums or in their existing tanks. If you want a petition, just leave a signup sheet at MOD O0

Sean penn
07-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Would they get the gas in drums or in their existing tanks. If you want a petition, just leave a signup sheet at MOD O0

I can get them before then.

TeKiZeRo
07-08-2008, 11:40 AM
the cheapest I heard of is $3.76 (Socal)

$3.69 in SD!

2muchboost
07-10-2008, 06:55 AM
Pillow Bitter...
How many more sigs do you need?

4G63 FEVER
07-10-2008, 07:07 AM
. if u want to pay a lot less for gas and get more hp for ur buck, i'd suggest signing this petition.

You sir are an idiot if you believe it cost less.Â* The efficiency of E85 is less than regular gasoline so you will be filling up more often.Â* Get a clue.Â* They refine this crap from corn which we need for food products.Â* Nothing like burning up your fuel for the body in a vehicle :uglystupid2:.

E 85 is a joke and won't be around much longer.Â* If you follow anything in congress they are admitting it's a BIG mistake.Â* Only thing I can agree with you that it does NOT detonate like the regular gas and is better for the boosted engines.

With a screen name like yours I wouldn't expect much less though. The real SP is consumed with the dumb ass virus.

directorse7en
07-10-2008, 09:25 AM

That's actually a good idea.

leaveit2bevo
07-10-2008, 09:27 AM
technically you are paying less, im getting around 20% worse mileage on e85 and paying 30% less.

2muchboost
07-10-2008, 10:00 AM
. if u want to pay a lot less for gas and get more hp for ur buck, i'd suggest signing this petition.

You sir are an idiot if you believe it cost less.Â* The efficiency of E85 is less than regular gasoline so you will be filling up more often.Â* Get a clue.Â* They refine this crap from corn which we need for food products.Â* Nothing like burning up your fuel for the body in a vehicle :uglystupid2:.

E 85 is a joke and won't be around much longer.Â* If you follow anything in congress they are admitting it's a BIG mistake.Â* Only thing I can agree with you that it does NOT detonate like the regular gas and is better for the boosted engines.

With a screen name like yours I wouldn't expect much less though. The real SP is consumed with the dumb ass virus.

Wow.Â* take it easy..
All he said was it was cheaper and you get more bang for the $$$.Â* Both those statements are true.Â* Sure E85 burns faster than 91 but in the end you are still saving at least 10-15 percent, but thats not even the point.Â* The only reason to run E85 in our cars is to make more power.Â* E85 has the same octane as 110 race fuel, some think lower so let just compare it to 100 octane.Â* 100 octane cost about 7-7.50 a gallon.Â* so the way i look at it is i can run race fuel in my car for $3.9x a gallon..Â* Â*Thats a no brainer for me..Â*
Look ill agree with you that using our corn supply to make gas for out cars isn't the best idea, but the fact is its here and its available and i dont think its going anywhere for a while, so im going to use it!
And who the fuck cares what his screen name is?

Sean penn
07-10-2008, 10:38 AM

Hey pillow biter, calm the fuck down with ur harsh statements bitch. I would like to hear u say ur childish little shit talk in person. I am just trying to help the community and we got fagget ass, political dickheads like u fuckin it up for everybody. I bet ur married to a man.

2muchboost
07-10-2008, 10:50 AM
fucking PAOWNDEDEDE!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahah!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I knew he was a pillow bitter....

Can a Mod please make a Pillow Bitting smiley just forÂ* 4g63FEVER?

Sean penn
07-10-2008, 11:04 AM
fucking PAOWNDEDEDE!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahah!

I knew he was a pillow bitter....

Can a Mod please make a Pillow Bitting smiley just forÂ* 4g63FEVER?

Here is a short clip of this pillow biting fag :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :gheyfight: :outofcloset: :jaw:

Terenus
07-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Damn, that was good entertainment.

rino
07-10-2008, 11:51 AM

You sir are an idiot if you believe it cost less. The efficiency of E85 is less than regular gasoline so you will be filling up more often. Get a clue. They refine this crap from corn which we need for food products. Nothing like burning up your fuel for the body in a vehicle :uglystupid2:.

E 85 is a joke and won't be around much longer. If you follow anything in congress they are admitting it's a BIG mistake. Only thing I can agree with you that it does NOT detonate like the regular gas and is better for the boosted engines.

You really need to relax.

WW IX RS
07-10-2008, 02:41 PM

Hey Terenus can you please change his status from Evolved to "#1 Pillow Bitter on SoCalEvo"?

And Sean Penn relax, he talks hard but he really does like it in the butt! Maybe you two should hook up so you can make him the bite pillow all night? :3some: :3some: :3some:

4G63 FEVER
07-10-2008, 02:54 PM
I don't have time or desire to argue with the mental midgets who have posted above. Â*Your uninformed comments are all I need to read to see the intellignece level of who I'm dealing with. Â*PWNED where did Â*YOU IDIOTS learn to spell? I don't give a damed if it's the hip thing it just points to how lazy you are.

Laugh it up all you like it's like water off a ducks back to me, I'm amused at the lack of knowledge by the posts above.

Good luck with your petition.

Terenus
07-10-2008, 03:16 PM
People here don't really compare E85 to 91 FYI. Yes, E85 is not as good as 91 for daily driving but it is a hell of a lot cheaper than 100.

I have been running E85/91 switching back and forth whenever I feel like driving down to Brentwood. Gas mileage sucks but it sure is fun running 30psi.

2muchboost
07-10-2008, 03:35 PM
I don't have time or desire to argue with the mental midgets who have posted above.Â* Your uninformed comments are all I need to read to see the intellignece level of who I'm dealing with.Â* PWNED where didÂ* YOU IDIOTS learn to spell? I don't give a damed if it's the hip thing it just points to how lazy you are.

Laugh it up all you like it's like water off a ducks back to me, I'm amused at the lack of knowledge by the posts above.

Good luck with your petition.

Damn you really are a pillow bitter!!!!
Wow...
Stop crying already..Â* If you would stop calling everyone idiots then no one would give a damn.
The fact is you talked shit and now you cant Handel everyones responses.Â* You say you are amused at the lack of knowledge from the post above, but everything that was said is true.
E85 is cheaper to run, it makes way more power and you're a pillow bitter..Â* :outofcloset: Nothing but the truth spoken here.

leaveit2bevo
07-10-2008, 03:40 PM
People here don't really compare E85 to 91 FYI. Yes, E85 is not as good as 91 for daily driving but it is a hell of a lot cheaper than 100.

I have been running E85/91 switching back and forth whenever I feel like driving down to Brentwood. Gas mileage sucks but it sure is fun running 30psi.

bullshit it my eyes its better than 91 as long as you live near the pump, im still saving money over 91.

RPD_FKTARD
07-10-2008, 04:00 PM
gas price just went down a tad in my area

Sean penn
07-10-2008, 07:25 PM

Hey Terenus can you please change his status from Evolved to "#1 Pillow Bitter on SoCalEvo"?

And Sean Penn relax, he talks hard but he really does like it in the butt! Maybe you two should hook up so you can make him the bite pillow all night?Â* :3some:Â* :3some:Â* :3some:

Hey RS, maybe u and 4G63bever can give each other fevers by stuffing ur faces in a comfortable set of pillows.Â* :smitten: :bang: :3some: :bang: :3some: :bang: :gheyfight: :outofcloset: lol!

WW IX RS
07-10-2008, 09:09 PM

You sir are an idiot if you believe it cost less. The efficiency of E85 is less than regular gasoline so you will be filling up more often. Get a clue. They refine this crap from corn which we need for food products. Nothing like burning up your fuel for the body in a vehicle :uglystupid2:.

E 85 is a joke and won't be around much longer. If you follow anything in congress they are admitting it's a BIG mistake. Only thing I can agree with you that it does NOT detonate like the regular gas and is better for the boosted engines.

And Sean Penn relax, he talks hard but he really does like it in the butt! Maybe you two should hook up so you can make him the bite pillow all night? :3some: :3some: :3some:

Hey RS, maybe u and 4G63bever can give each other fevers by stuffing ur faces in a comfortable set of pillows. :smitten: :bang: :3some: :bang: :3some: :bang: :gheyfight: :outofcloset: lol!
Well alright, but just to make things clear I'm not gay. He sucks my dick, but I'm not here to judge anybody so its cool, lol...

2muchboost
07-10-2008, 11:21 PM

Hey RS, maybe u and 4G63bever can give each other fevers by stuffing ur faces in a comfortable set of pillows. :smitten: :bang: :3some: :bang: :3some: :bang: :gheyfight: :outofcloset: lol!
Well alright, but just to make things clear I'm not gay. He sucks my dick, but I'm not here to judge anybody so its cool, lol...

You have nothing to worry about..Â* Its only gay if your balls touch.Â* Â*:gheyfight:

TeKiZeRo
07-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Noes! It's only gay if they rub!

Pops
07-11-2008, 12:24 AM

e85 can come from any biomass.Â* It will be here for a long time.Â* Using corn is a method for building infrastructure in the US so there is a market place for it.Â* It can be just as efficient as gasoline with a smaller turbo charged engine.Â* The cost of corn is being forced up more by the devaluing of the dollar, than by the crop space that's being overtaken.

You do a good parrot immitation though as I've heard similar arguments before.

your statements remind me of this joke;

A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the stranger turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said the stranger. 'How about alternative energies?' and he smiles.

'OK,' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same
stuff - grass - . Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do
you suppose that is?'

The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to discuss alternative energies when you don't know shit?

2muchboost
07-11-2008, 09:57 AM

e85 can come from any biomass. It will be here for a long time. Using corn is a method for building infrastructure in the US so there is a market place for it. It can be just as efficient as gasoline with a smaller turbo charged engine. The cost of corn is being forced up more by the devaluing of the dollar, than by the crop space that's being overtaken.

You do a good parrot immitation though as I've heard similar arguments before.

your statements remind me of this joke;

A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the stranger turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said the stranger. 'How about alternative energies?' and he smiles.

'OK,' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same
stuff - grass - . Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do
you suppose that is?'

The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to discuss alternative energies when you don't know shit?

hahahahahhahahaha!!!!
nice...

05-EVO-GSR
07-11-2008, 09:47 PM
$3.97 at Conserv Fuel in Brentwood.

Skiracer
07-11-2008, 09:52 PM
$3.97 at Conserv Fuel in Brentwood.

I filled up last night for $3.89

atlvalet
07-15-2008, 12:13 AM
4G63 I think has been drinking the oil companies cool aid.

The 30% inefficiency of ethanol (if it's even that) is only at WOT. Driving on the highway is much different. Go check out the Alternative Fuel section on EvoM. Plenty of guys running E-85 without it costing more than regular high octane.

There's also sugar cane, and switchgrass in the near future. However, last time I checked lobbyists had prevented Brazilian sugarcane ehtonaol from being imported because we have a free market, unless some special interest bribes a politician enough....then we don't.

Also, those gas station owners just can't get E-85. It requires different in-ground tanks than regular gas IIRC.

fastkevin
07-15-2008, 04:53 PM
I haven't read the whole thread, so excuse me if I write something that's already been posted..
You want E85 because it makes more power than regular pump gas. The majority of people prolly look at it from the standpoint that it gets worse mileage, and at least right now, it's more expensive. Other than "doing their part", what motivation does the average consumer have to want more E85 stations? IMO, the state and fed gov'ments should provide motivation to buy it. Whether it being subsidizing it so it costs less, or free blow-jobs..I don't know. I do know asking people to buy something that costs more and gives worse mileage is a couple BIG no-go's.
Personally, I'd rather see the big oil companies switch to whatever cracking method produces more diesel, more bio diesel stations, and car manufacturers putting more diesels in their cars. Every single one of us has the ability to produce bio-diesel in our garages, and just a small percentage of us doing so would make big oil quake in their boots, and get the middle-eastener's cock's out of our collective mouths.
Just my $.02

skylinefolife
07-15-2008, 05:22 PM
how much is e-85 going to costs per gallon?

atlvalet
07-15-2008, 07:37 PM
E-85 costs like $2.80ish in the midwest. Here in SoCal, we only have 1 station...and it's $3.8x something.

Don't forget, AlgOil (oil from Algae) could be coming down the pipe soon too.

skylinefolife
07-15-2008, 08:14 PM
^ yeah i remember that algae stuff. it loox promising :)

fuck that almost 4 bucks for e85? doesnt it also travel less per gallon (compared to regular 87)?

shit the whole point of doing this alternative fuels bs is to cut down the price of gas and to sever our dependancy on foreign oil.

has any1 seen that movie "who killed the electric car?" ?

its really good. i suggest u guys watch it.

leaveit2bevo
07-16-2008, 09:34 AM
I just got 12mpg all street driving beating on it every chance I got with my e85 tune.

05-EVO-GSR
07-16-2008, 10:20 AM
Fill up last night for $3.89 and 9/10. 15 MPG with WOT runs every chance I get.

heingtaing
07-17-2008, 04:29 PM
switching to e85 this weekend w00t

Looney Tuning
07-17-2008, 05:41 PM
...and get the middle-eastener's cock's out of our collective mouths.
Just my $.02

The US does NOT import the majority of its oil from the Middle East. Only 16% of US oil comes from that region. Africa exports more oil to the US than the ME. The biggest exporter of oil to the US is CANADA followed by MEXICO.

So the accurate statement would be "get the Candian's and Mexican's Cocks out of our collective mouths."

http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/energy_in_brief/foreign_oil_dependence.cfm

Sean penn
07-17-2008, 05:48 PM
I will have the petition @ mod 08'. Then I will get all the sig's i need.

fastkevin
07-17-2008, 06:53 PM
...and get the middle-eastener's cock's out of our collective mouths.
Just my $.02

The US does NOT import the majority of its oil from the Middle East. Only 16% of US oil comes from that region. Africa exports more oil to the US than the ME. The biggest exporter of oil to the US is CANADA followed by MEXICO.

So the accurate statement would be "get the Candian's and Mexican's Cocks out of our collective mouths."

http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/energy_in_brief/foreign_oil_dependence.cfm

It's prolly all bullshit. I read a breakdown the day I posted, listing the M.E. as a 75% contributor to our oil supply.
I don't think Canada or Mexico are members of OPEC, are they? If indeed they aren't, why would we be paying pricing that's influenced by OPEC? It's bought on open maket(s), I know, but if OPEC as much as farts in the wrong direction, the pricing we pay skyrockets.

Mr_Tarmac
10-15-2008, 10:57 PM
what happened with the petition?

evoruff
10-17-2008, 10:48 PM
its gone, lol. We should all convert just to drive the demand down and hope prices follow.

Miss Evo8
10-17-2008, 11:46 PM
E-85 was $3.49 two weeks ago. I filled up my car and brought 20 gallons back home with me. It has lasted me two weeks. I figure I am averaging about 15-16 miles per gallon. I don't drive my car much so it is cost effective and a lot of fun! 70hp/ 45tq bump @ 26psi with tuning. I love it!

CASH$ MONEY
10-18-2008, 12:11 AM
e-85.... good stuffffff ;)

evobros
11-09-2008, 01:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD6vOjSEDzc&feature=related

i wish i had the money for this

Dead_Pirate
11-09-2008, 01:56 AM
i talked to a gas station as well and they said that E 85 is going to die off cause there going to run out of corn farms to fast....LOL i got shut down....

well i will sign the list but that gas station is still far as fuck for me....

cky_bam_marg
11-10-2008, 11:32 PM
e85 is the devil!!! i wouldnt run this stuff further then i can spit!!!