PDA

View Full Version : So I ran a red light, killed 4 nuns and a kitten in my Evo and got caught, WTF?

9TH 1DER
07-18-2008, 03:56 PM
Since this is evo related does it not get locked?

Yeah, I'm being a smart ass/dick.

Just REALLY tired of dumb people f*cking up things for others on this planet.

ev0lution
07-18-2008, 03:56 PM
its official, you're a 5 year old.

9TH 1DER
07-18-2008, 03:59 PM
its official, you're a 5 year old.

No just a disgruntles person who got rear ended by someone 2 years ago and now have to go through hell in court and deal with asshole lawyers JUST to get my medical bills payed.

All because someone was being stupid, and that person suffers no consequences.

SO don't complain cuz you are a moron, blame your dad for not pulling out.

ev0lution
07-18-2008, 04:01 PM
yeah, i'm a moron. how'd you come to that conclusion? because I asked if anyone knew how to get my ticket thrown out?

Blk Mivo IX
07-18-2008, 04:01 PM
lmao
wow you guys are funny...

ev0lution
07-18-2008, 04:02 PM
what's funny is his intelligence level. :laugh:

9TH 1DER
07-18-2008, 04:02 PM
yeah, i'm a moron. how'd you come to that conclusion? because I asked if anyone knew how to get my ticket thrown out?

No bro, because you admit to breaking the law, get caught and wonder why.
Or for some unknown reason think you are being treated unfairly by law enforcement.

ev0lution
07-18-2008, 04:04 PM

No bro, because you admit to breaking the law, get caught and wonder why.
Or for some unknown reason think you are being treated unfairly by law enforcement.

you're dumb, read the thread. I didn't admit to doing anything. i'm not wondering how i'm getting treated nor do I care. all I want to know is how to fight the ticket. I didnt get treated unfairly, the whole process was fine. the cop did somehting illegal and i mentioned that part because thats going to help me fight the ticket

9TH 1DER
07-18-2008, 04:05 PM
lol, try re-reading it yourself. You admitted to all of us you were doing 40ish in a 25 residential. Did you forget that part?

BUDLoNG
07-18-2008, 04:07 PM
zing

Terenus
07-18-2008, 04:10 PM
lol, try re-reading it yourself. You admitted to all of us you were doing 40ish in a 25 residential. Did you forget that part?

ROFL that made my day.

GilbertFlores
07-18-2008, 04:15 PM
dude your my homie and all but your going to get punked in every way and form from this.....

your speeding and got a speeding ticket....you rocked the qtp on a residential for the simple reason because it badass....

if i had a sword a thought it was cool to cut peoples heads off....would it be stupid to try and get out of a ticket for it???

its a simple matter....you will probably get it thrown out of court. but next time dont be so careless...

oh and FYI if you fail to comply with the cops about opening your stuff or anything they can impound your car for up to 30days....

and its your word against him on the matter so you already lost.....plus friends dont count in court because there biased.......c'mon man.....read a little....

ev0lution
07-18-2008, 04:27 PM
thats just ridiculous, i have 6 witnesses, and the cops aren't going to lie on what they said. they blatantly didn't know my speed. and I don't know it either. what I said was I was probably going 40, don't really know. the cops didn't have a way to know how fast I was going , they just guessed, which is why it will most likely be thrown out.

BUDLoNG
07-18-2008, 05:13 PM
and the cops aren't going to lie on what they said.

hahah

ev0lution
07-18-2008, 05:16 PM
why is that funny?

raph
07-18-2008, 05:26 PM
I agree with the OP. I was browsing the other thread and the guy that received the ticket admitted he was speeding in a 25mph zone. Man up, you broke the law, so pay for it. Also he told the officer that his Evo is his mom's car because the car is registered to her. If I was the cop, I would have gave you an ever harder time just for saying that. Technically it is your mom's car because it's registered under her name. But who's going to believe a mom driving an evo with qtp cutout??

ev0lution
07-18-2008, 06:45 PM
no fuckin duh. the thread isn't bitching about the ticket. its about how to get rid of the ticket. it is my mom's car and the officers didnt know shit about evos.

vial8or
07-18-2008, 07:33 PM
Lolz this thread makes me laugh