PDA

View Full Version : do u guys have payment plan on clutch

gtsmax
07-22-2008, 09:10 PM
just ask

GilbertFlores
07-22-2008, 09:16 PM
na dude there isnt any shop that does it.

best thing is to put it on a credit card if you want payment plans.....

gtsmax
07-22-2008, 09:19 PM
yes i think so too ,bro
my credit card apr is 12% and the credit limited is not that high

the clutch i look to get is exedy twin plate MM022HD

GilbertFlores
07-22-2008, 09:23 PM
oh yeah....lol

then you need a pretty good limit...

what are your plans on the car? An ACT xtreme plate and street disc should last you 40k good miles....

i have 20k on mine and all hard driving and traffic and still good as day 1 O0

i know guys with the exedy that got there after i got mine and had to replace them already.....

skylinefolife
07-22-2008, 09:23 PM
maybe u should just watch the way you drive man.

good luck on that, but as stated, u'll need a credit card. how much is that clutch you are looking at?

GilbertFlores
07-22-2008, 09:27 PM
sheesh the exedy twin plate runs around... $1500-$2000

depending on where you get it...

i can get the act for
$580 otd O0

skylinefolife
07-22-2008, 09:28 PM
fuck. plus install?

omg eff that shit. why would u buy something that expensive?

Evo8urv8
07-22-2008, 09:30 PM
i know guys with the exedy that got there after i got mine and had to replace them already.....

I haven't replaced mine with almost 2 yrs of AGGRESIVE driving.Â* Still holding strong like the day I got it.Â* O0

GilbertFlores
07-22-2008, 09:31 PM
because bro its an exedy twin plate super heavy duty blah blah blah clutch...

IMO great clutch if you like the chatter and know how to drive...

if your not a good driver then you will burn that thing to pieces. Ive seen it toooo many times to never buy it....its not worth it for most people IMO

stick with an ACT dude. there great an hold tons of power and there more then half the price for a better quality clutch. O0

GilbertFlores
07-22-2008, 09:35 PM

I haven't replaced mine with almost 2 yrs of AGGRESIVE driving. Still holding strong like the day I got it. O0

Oh im sure. I know a few people that have stacked tons of miles on them and numerous track days and no problem. but most of those people dont use it for a daily. I think that clutch needs to be "driven"

I could be totally wrong with it. but like i seen in the past....someone that uses there evo for track days and stuff says something to someone else about how great it is, so they go buy it, not driving the same manner....and burn the clutch to crap.... and for 1500, most people cant afford and wont put that clutch to good use. O0

not bad mouthing the clutch at all. i plan to switch to the triple plate carbon version in the future when my stroker build it done O0

skylinefolife
07-22-2008, 09:38 PM

I haven't replaced mine with almost 2 yrs of AGGRESIVE driving. Still holding strong like the day I got it. O0

im sure it'll last a long time...
but who the fuck wants to drive his car, press in the clutch and then it feels like you are pressing a rock into the sand.

eff that man.

Evo8urv8
07-22-2008, 09:45 PM
not bad mouthing the clutch at all. i plan to switch to the triple plate carbon version in the future when my stroker build it done O0

Good to hear cause I was gonna tell u who suggested to get the twin disc (who happened to switched from ACT before)Â* O0

im sure it'll last a long time...
but who the fuck wants to drive his car, press in the clutch and then it feels like you are pressing a rock into the sand.

eff that man.

Ya, it may be harder to press than a stock clutch BUT it just takes some time getting used to it. It shouldn't be a problem when u get used to it afterwards. May not be close to stock but still feels soft (to me, that is)

GilbertFlores
07-22-2008, 09:55 PM
yeah the exedy isnt much stiffer then stock.

its actually not that far off stock. feels like my act. lol

Im not bad mouthing the clutch at all. im just saying if you looking for payment plans then you shouldnt be looking in an exedy clutch......the clutch is too much for you i believe. you wont really put it to good use, why spend all that money for a clutch that aggressive just to street drive it??

if your going to track it or launch it a lot then shit go with it...but most people dont and you could save yourself a lot of money if you stick with the basics. I believe RRE has there own clutch line that is like an act but cheaper in cost. go talk to them with it. they will hook you up. O0

skylinefolife
07-22-2008, 10:15 PM
Ya, it may be harder to press than a stock clutch BUT it just takes some time getting used to it. It shouldn't be a problem when u get used to it afterwards. May not be close to stock but still feels soft (to me, that is)

r u sure ur left calve muscle isnt 3x bigger than ur right? :D

javicracer
07-22-2008, 10:59 PM
I have to say that this bish will go to my car on saturday!!! and i will give a good use :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :rally: :rally: :rally: :rally: :rally: :rally: :rally:

gtsmax
07-23-2008, 12:48 AM
sheesh the exedy twin plate runs around... $1500-$2000

depending on where you get it...

i can get the act for
$580 otd O0

GilbertFlores

what is the price that with the flywheel
also do u have noise when u with act
because my friend just got act and it will have noise..
if no noise i will go for the act

GilbertFlores
07-23-2008, 12:52 AM
nope no noise at all....you mean like chatter??

thats usually with the twin plate discs because they rub together.

an act makes or shouldnt make any noise..i your friend has that clutch and noise then he might have a bad install.....
ill check on the price tomorrow with the flywheel. i belived rre has a lighter flywheel for like 200 or so. so just tell them you want the clutch installed and the flywheel and you will get a deal. O0

gtsmax
07-23-2008, 01:01 AM
nope no noise at all....you mean like chatter??

thats usually with the twin plate discs because they rub together.

an act makes or shouldnt make any noise..i your friend has that clutch and noise then he might have a bad install.....
ill check on the price tomorrow with the flywheel. i belived rre has a lighter flywheel for like 200 or so. so just tell them you want the clutch installed and the flywheel and you will get a deal. O0

thx man! if that price i don;t need a payment plan

GilbertFlores
07-23-2008, 01:02 AM
yeah your looking roughly 600 for install at rre plus flywheel....so 800 plus 580 clutch...

about average...maybe a little cheaper...but ill see what i can do for you, let me know when your ready, ill go down to rre with you and talk to Honda and other robert O0

gtsmax
07-23-2008, 01:20 AM
yeah your looking roughly 600 for install at rre plus flywheel....so 800 plus 580 clutch...

about average...maybe a little cheaper...but ill see what i can do for you, let me know when your ready, ill go down to rre with you and talk to Honda and other robert O0

that's cool when i ready i tell u
againÂ* Â*thx thx and thx
also the 600 that rre charge inclu a ss clutch line kit?

Mike W
07-23-2008, 05:01 PM
Package prices that dont need a payment plan here:

http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=27039.0

They last just as long or longer than the Fashion Clutches.

Mike W

gtsmax
07-23-2008, 07:00 PM
Package prices that dont need a payment plan here:

http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=27039.0

They last just as long or longer than the Fashion Clutches.

Mike W

do u have ACT XTREME CLUTCH KIT MB7-XTSS

GilbertFlores
07-23-2008, 07:06 PM
And the Krayzie Bone Gold Toof Ball'r Deluxe package

RRE No Name 3200lb Clutch
RRE No Name Lightweight Chromoly Flywheel
3 Quarts BG Syncroshift
1 Quart Redline Shockproof or Diaqueen
RRE Clutch line and remove the restrictor
Install all of the above

$1325 cash price No ACD
$1375 cash price with ACD

this clutch is the same as the one you want and a little cheaper. I would go with that and its not flashy so you wont have any problems when you need tranny service at the dealer.

I would go with this one O0

gtsmax
07-23-2008, 10:39 PM

3 Quarts BG Syncroshift
Install all of the above

$1325 cash price No ACD

this clutch is the same as the one you want and a little cheaper. I would go with that and its not flashy so you wont have any problems when you need tranny service at the dealer.

i agree that
i will go for the package for sure at early August (my car has 15300 miles )
but i have no idea how is the no name 3200 clutch
how long is the life?good for how much power?

Skiracer
07-23-2008, 10:46 PM
lol, i'm at 50K miles on my stock clutch and still holding strong.... if you wanna play, u gotta pay :uglystupid2:

gsrIXevo
07-23-2008, 10:56 PM
^+111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 111

tell the truth....lol

48+ on stock... and grippy....(and i never drive like a grandma) lol

GilbertFlores
07-23-2008, 10:57 PM

3 Quarts BG Syncroshift
Install all of the above

$1325 cash price No ACD

i agree that
i will go for the package for sure Â* at early August Â* (my car has 15300 miles )
but i have no idea how is the no name 3200 clutch
how long is the life?good for how much power?
its exactly the same as the ACT Xtreme clutch kit.

i believe its the same thing just no yellow pressure plate.

its a great kit. Ive bashed my act for 20k and still holding strong

and man....burned stock in 15000.....jeeze. mine lasted to like 37k lol

AaronI1
07-24-2008, 07:22 PM
I had the Krayzie bone clutch on my IX and i loved it. great for the price, and it does its job.