PDA

View Full Version : Poll: First Used EVO X FS on SCE?

ChrisF
07-25-2008, 04:51 PM
As I was searching through the various auto classifieds today, I thought "how long will it be before the first private party X's hit the classifieds on SCE".Â* I remember thinking the same thing with the IX and it wasn't more than a maybe a couple of months after they launched that they started showing up.Â* So will this economy force X's into the used market fast?Â* If the current market for various other sports cars is any indication, sadly, I think it will be soon.Â* Discuss.

DTunedEvoX
07-25-2008, 05:04 PM
There already was one that was returned ....

Howard S (LOL-inside joke on that one)
Apparantly the guy didnt get approved for his house loan and got pwned. Had to bring it back. Had like 4xx miles on it I believe.

1WkdEvo
07-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Yeah, already one, but not technically private party I suppose. A shitload on Evom already of course

ChrisF
07-25-2008, 05:12 PM
A shitload? Jeeze. Have to go look.

I saw the one that went back to SCE and that's why I qualified PP sale.

CRX2EVO
07-25-2008, 05:23 PM
a shitload my ass, take it easy mr exaggeration

there's one feeler and one FS on evom

I won't buy a new one. I'll get one used and let the first sucker or two take the hit on depreciation for me.

05WickedWhitey
07-25-2008, 05:25 PM
I believe I saw one for sale in the autotrader..

1WkdEvo
07-25-2008, 05:30 PM

I won't buy a new one. I'll get one used and let the first sucker or two take the hit on depreciation for me.

I won't take it easy slap dick. Did I say today blowhard, did I say currently, did I say in the last 24 hours?

Define shitload? Its all time based considering how short a time they have been out. A shitloads of Ix's would be 50-100 because they have been out a while, but I would define 3-4 in the first three weeks after they went on sale as a shitload since those people had their cars for less than a month.

That help Mr poopy pants?

CRX2EVO
07-25-2008, 05:40 PM
not rly

1WkdEvo
07-25-2008, 05:42 PM
LOL

soontobe
07-25-2008, 06:02 PM

I won't take it easy slap dick. Did I say today blowhard, did I say currently, did I say in the last 24 hours?

Define shitload? Its all time based considering how short a time they have been out. A shitloads of Ix's would be 50-100 because they have been out a while, but I would define 3-4 in the first three weeks after they went on sale as a shitload since those people had their cars for less than a month.

That help Mr poopy pants?

i agree you did kinda blow it outta proportion

skylinefolife
07-25-2008, 06:25 PM

amen.

Sam Smash
07-26-2008, 10:11 AM
I bought 2 evo x from people already.

I have 1 of them still in stock, with only 100 miles on it. I guess the guy wanted more options.

GokuSSJ4
07-26-2008, 11:49 AM
I bought 2 evo x from people already.

I have 1 of them still in stock, with only 100 miles on it. I guess the guy wanted more options.
damn that was fast....