PDA

View Full Version : Al I wanna reach 400!!! Help Me!!!!

guns8707
08-07-2008, 07:01 PM
hey guys. i got my Evo9MR tuned by you all a few months ago and got good results as usual. Well since I started working as a Drill Instructor I haven't had the chance to do pretty much anything. I haven't even been able to wash my baby!!! anyway, I was hoping you could help me out since I want to get tuned by you guys again, but I am very unsure of what parts to get. The following is my list of mods

HKS 272 CAMS
Hallman Boost Controller (which i would like to change for an electronic)
ARP Headstuds
Tanabe Concept Blue Exhaust with some random HFC which I would like to change for something you may have that's better!
720 Injectors
Walbrough Fuel Pump

that's pretty much it. So please help me!! I need guidance and with work I have next to no time to research :'( I currently have 81 kids I need to change into Marines!!!!

Massimo Power
08-07-2008, 07:05 PM
if you want to reach 400hp on 91 oct you might want to research a gt30 turbo kit or similar or maybe even Meth injection with an FP green...

if you want to reach 400hp on race fuel. All you have to do is get race fuel in your car and get tuned for race fuel and you should be pretty close to 400...

Either way im sure Tunning tech Can Help you :)

caLi4G63
08-07-2008, 07:22 PM
I personally think you should consider if not add the following mods:

O2 Housing
Test Pipe
Ported Intake Manifold & 65mm throttle body
Ported exhaust manifold
meth injection OR race gas
Bigger fuel injectors
drop in filter OR intake

The items mentioned would help you reach your goal. I personally use meth and love it. Power is great and consistent. Hope that helps!

xxxAce21xxx
08-07-2008, 07:37 PM

O2 Housing
Test Pipe
Ported exhaust manifold
Bigger fuel injectors
drop in filter OR intake

The items mentioned would help you reach your goal. I personally use meth and love it. Power is great and consistent. Hope that helps!

What kinda Meth Kit U Running Cali ?

Sean penn
08-07-2008, 07:51 PM
e85!

Skiracer
08-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Well since I started working as a Drill Instructor I haven't had the chance to do pretty much anything.

It would be a bad idea to piss you off if that's the case eh?Â* Â* :2funny: :angel:

http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/images/full-metal-jacket-ermey.jpg

Evo8urv8
08-07-2008, 08:50 PM
It would be a bad idea to piss you off if that's the case eh?Â* Â* :2funny: :angel:

It's prolly better to be pissed off than be pissed on. :D :knuppel2:

1WkdEvo
08-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Unless he pisses on you after you piss him off. cali4g63 has listed everything you need

GokuSSJ4
08-07-2008, 11:17 PM
It would be a bad idea to piss you off if that's the case eh? :2funny: :angel:

It's prolly better to be pissed off than be pissed on. :D :knuppel2:
you just reminded me of an R kelly moment hahahahha

reaching 400whp on 91 octane is possible but be prepared to spend some $$$$
abby has reached that goal, however he has an ems along with other goodies. Keep in mind that he didn;t just decided one day to buy a bunch of parts and expect for the best in order to reach a certain goal. he has a lot of r n d experience in tunning and what usually works and what doesn;t.
you are better off hitting that goal with E85

hellgunner
08-07-2008, 11:19 PM
e85!

yep....thats for damn sure.

CASH$ MONEY
08-07-2008, 11:35 PM
cosworth cams
1000 cc injectors
springs+ retainers
gt3076 ...... should put you @ 400 on 91.

if you wanna be nasty with it.. 35 r... will prob be ~ 450 on pump gas

Alfred@TTech
08-08-2008, 11:36 AM
hey guys. i got my Evo9MR tuned by you all a few months ago and got good results as usual. Well since I started working as a Drill Instructor I haven't had the chance to do pretty much anything. I haven't even been able to wash my baby!!! anyway, I was hoping you could help me out since I want to get tuned by you guys again, but I am very unsure of what parts to get. The following is my list of mods

HKS 272 CAMS
Hallman Boost Controller (which i would like to change for an electronic)
ARP Headstuds
Tanabe Concept Blue Exhaust with some random HFC which I would like to change for something you may have that's better!
720 Injectors
Walbrough Fuel Pump

that's pretty much it. So please help me!! I need guidance and with work I have next to no time to research :'( I currently have 81 kids I need to change into Marines!!!!

ygpm guns

caLi4G63
08-10-2008, 09:21 PM

O2 Housing
Test Pipe
Ported exhaust manifold
Bigger fuel injectors
drop in filter OR intake

What kinda Meth Kit U Running Cali ?

Snow Performance. The kits from Labonte Motorsports should be the same if not better also.

slorice
09-10-2008, 10:56 AM
Wow!