PDA

View Full Version : Car Audio/Bluetooth Recommendation...

atlvalet
08-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Ok, I am looking to get an aftermarket Bluetooth like the Motorola IHF 1000 installed. Am also thinking about having the shop install OEM sized replacement speakers without touching the stock wiring while keeping the OEM headunit. I am an audiophile when it comes to home audio, but I do not want to go down that path with my car. Just want to keep it simple.

I am basically looking for the Road Race of audio shops. Someplace that you know won't mess your shizzle up, and in the odd case something happens they'll make things right. Preferably, some place that has worked on Evos before.

Thanks.

mitsuEVO8kid
08-10-2008, 09:37 AM
For the bluetooth, the Parrot system is by FAR the best system i have ever installed for anyone. Works as a radio mute so as soon as you get a call the radio mutes and of course you can hear the call through the car speakers. ANd as for the mic, it does not cause any feedback and probably the best bluetooth mic in the market right now.

As for the speakers, you just need to buy Mitsubishi speaker harnesses so they dont have to cut the factory wiring and evos have 6 1/2" speakers all around.

If you want to PM me I have a portfolio of my work and I could do it for you

Mr LanEvo IX
04-17-2009, 05:07 AM
if you have some cash NAKAMICHI sounded incredible, when i still had my evo i ran MB QUARTS. but the quality is top notch, but, nothing nakamichi cant compare. Which ever is cheaper get it, dont go around gettin street brand. get something you read about before, but NO SONY lol they are crap.... imho.

Typerizzle
04-29-2009, 06:36 PM
For the bluetooth, the Parrot system is by FAR the best system i have ever installed for anyone. Works as a radio mute so as soon as you get a call the radio mutes and of course you can hear the call through the car speakers. ANd as for the mic, it does not cause any feedback and probably the best bluetooth mic in the market right now.

As for the speakers, you just need to buy Mitsubishi speaker harnesses so they dont have to cut the factory wiring and evos have 6 1/2" speakers all around.

+1 on the parrot bluetooth devices. Comes in very clear and they have a lot of selections to choose from.

Typerizzle
04-29-2009, 06:37 PM

+1 on the parrot bluetooth devices. Comes in very clear and they have a lot of selections to choose from.