PDA

View Full Version : Any Fullerton College Evo Drivers?

SRT Handz
08-18-2008, 06:27 PM
Any Evo Drivers in here attend Fullerton College. I always see ALOT of modded evos in the garage and wonder if any of you guys are on here

3rd Level Parking FTMFW :coolsmiley:

raulsevo123
08-18-2008, 06:34 PM
do u drive the mustang and want an evo or have both?. non against mustangs i had a 96then 98gt's jst like the one in ur pic white and cobra wheels. and then got the 04 gt miss that one with the full on catless x pipe.

rocinevoIX
08-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Dam u beat me in starting this thread...

I go to fullerton....I couldnt find parking this morning so had to park in the street....I saw two evos though tonight on the way to my night class...

They were both grey Evo's.....

I park on the 3rd level... O0

SRT Handz
08-23-2008, 08:57 PM
do u drive the mustang and want an evo or have both?. non against mustangs i had a 96then 98gt's jst like the one in ur pic white and cobra wheels. and then got the 04 gt miss that one with the full on catless x pipe.

No i dont want a Evo. I do Like Evos but i am a RWD Addict. I am mostly a Car Enthusiast and like knowing about all cars, including Evos

SRT Handz
08-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Dam u beat me in starting this thread...

I go to fullerton....I couldnt find parking this morning so had to park in the street....I saw two evos though tonight on the way to my night class...

They were both grey Evo's.....

I park on the 3rd level... O0

Man, parking has been F*cking me This last week. I see ALOT of evos in the garage every day. i see 2 Black, 2 Blue, a White and 2 Grey evos.

3rd level parking FTMFW.

....1st and 2nd levels scare the crap out of me....makes me paranoid someone is gonna hit me.

S2myEVO
08-23-2008, 09:52 PM
damn so many evos at fullerton this year... :(

im going to mtsac this year

Looney Tuning
08-23-2008, 10:02 PM
I teach at fullerton college...Does that count :)

S2myEVO
08-23-2008, 10:14 PM
hey my friend rachel is taking your science class naji!

she works with me at jamba juice. LOL

Looney Tuning
08-23-2008, 10:19 PM
hey my friend rachel is taking your science class naji!

she works with me at jamba juice. LOL

Cool...Maybe I should tune some Evos on site at FC. I am sure that will piss off the Adminstration :-P

S2myEVO
08-23-2008, 10:22 PM
hahaha mine first!

we'll do it on the HS track across the street. LOL

SRT Handz
08-24-2008, 12:10 AM
Hey Looney Tuning, do you teach auto at FC?

Looney Tuning
08-24-2008, 09:30 AM

No...I teach Political Science.

rocinevoIX
08-24-2008, 10:13 AM

Wat political science....I took it in the spring of 07 with conforti and he was hard....

SRT Handz
08-24-2008, 11:05 AM

!!
Whats your Name? Suriously, because i will take Your Poly Sci class next semester!!!

rocinevoIX
08-24-2008, 02:15 PM

!!
Whats your Name? Suriously, because i will take Your Poly Sci class next semester!!!

Dam sucks for me that was my second C in college because of dum Political Science...

Oh well this is my last semester there at Fullerton and ill be at UCR in the spring...

Would like to know your name aswell since my younger bro is going there?

SRT Handz
08-24-2008, 03:45 PM
Damn Riley's class was so hard i got a D in Poli Sci.... Now i have to take it again. 400 Question Scantron Final FTMFL

Looney Tuning
08-24-2008, 06:07 PM

Wat political science....I took it in the spring of 07 with conforti and he was hard....

POSC 100, 200 and Middle East Pol. ALL polisci profs are hard at FC. If you want easy, then you have to take it elsewhere.

Looney Tuning
08-24-2008, 06:10 PM

!!

Dam sucks for me that was my second C in college because of dum Political Science...

Oh well this is my last semester there at Fullerton and ill be at UCR in the spring...

Would like to know your name aswell since my younger bro is going there?

Dr. Dahi is the name, aka, "oh captain my captain. (from Dead Poets Society)."

Congrats on going to UCR...Get as many degrees as you can and then go out and make money.

Looney Tuning
08-24-2008, 06:14 PM
Damn Riley's class was so hard i got a D in Poli Sci.... Now i have to take it again. 400 Question Scantron Final FTMFL

I give 100 MC questions on all my exams and I do NOT give tardies for going to the rest room either. If you want to find out about profs at FC then go to www.ratemyprofessor.com Look at the overall professor ranking. There are always those who are going to hate a certain prof, but when the majority of students dislike a prof, then stay away from him/her.

rocinevoIX
08-25-2008, 10:19 AM
^^^Thanks. A lot of people go to cypress and take it there...^^^

I'm a double major...

I'm majoring in Sociology with emphasis in Law in Society and Chicano Studies after UCR I want to get into UC Davis law school...

I want to become a lawyer...

But dam 100 mc tats a lot conforti gave 50 mc and the final was 100 I believe ...