PDA

View Full Version : Fuggin thieves!

oOCujoOo
08-27-2008, 07:29 PM
Mang...I was just starting to think of how nice Lake Forest was until i woke up this morning and realized someone my punked my Vortex Generator. Well, at least they were nice enough to screw my stock antenna back in :-( Karma man....karma

Blk Mivo IX
08-27-2008, 07:30 PM
lmao you got owned...
sorry bout that dude...
buy a new one off ebay

oOCujoOo
08-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Too traumatized bro. I just feel so violated. I'm scared to get pwNed again hahaha really though it sucks. She looks naked.Â* :'(

JDMboi
08-27-2008, 07:33 PM
damn thats sucks man............

blkside
08-27-2008, 07:35 PM
Are you serious bro... thats fucking gay... Keep an eye out for some fag in a honda with a chopped VG on his roof.....lol

JDMboi
08-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Are you serious bro... thats fucking gay... Keep an eye out for some fag in a honda with a chopped VG on his roof.....lol

hondevo

hellgunner
08-27-2008, 07:39 PM
waaaaaaaaaaack!

thats Â*BS!! sorry man...

oOCujoOo
08-27-2008, 07:49 PM

Fo real...its gonna be some whack hatchback or something. Whatever tho, I did a crappy ass paintjob on it anyways. They'll get theirs in the end. :knuppel2:

4G63 FEVER
08-27-2008, 08:20 PM
You got off easy man. At least that was all they got, but I sure can understand your feelings as I had worse happen to me.

ASIXMRSE
08-27-2008, 08:25 PM
omggggg doood..... thats fucked.... not gonna lie, i laughed when you said they screwed the antenna back on.... like you wouldn't notice as much or something. haha

out of curiosity... how DID you notice? did you like get in the car, then get right back out like WTF!?? oh noes!!!

javicracer
08-27-2008, 08:25 PM

Fo real...its gonna be some whack hatchback or something. Whatever tho, I did a crappy ass paintjob on it anyways. They'll get theirs in the end. :knuppel2:

Tnx my car is safe in a garage. What part of Lake Forest do u live?

Pinoyboy
08-27-2008, 08:34 PM
so your the one i see around lake forest! ya dude i park mine in garage all the time. dont trust anybody

oOCujoOo
08-27-2008, 08:35 PM
omggggg doood..... thatsÂ* fucked.... not gonna lie, i laughed when you said they screwed the antenna back on.... like you wouldn't notice as much or something. haha

out of curiosity... how DID you notice?Â* did you like get in the car, then get right back out like WTF!??Â* oh noes!!!

You know what. Just the other day I was thinking...I wonder what it looks like under there. You know, like when you wash your car and junk...wondering if water gets underneath the seal and molds up and junk. And I didn't think twice of it. It wasn't until i went to go fill up today when I notice the double sided tape pieces sticking up that I was like "HEY! Somethings missing....WTF wheres my VG?" Â*:tickedoff:

Fo real...its gonna be some whack hatchback or something. Whatever tho, I did a crappy ass paintjob on it anyways. They'll get theirs in the end.Â* :knuppel2:

Tnx my car is safe in a garage. What part of Lake Forest do u live?

I live off of Rockfield Blvd and El Toro by the Home Depot.

oOCujoOo
08-27-2008, 08:38 PM
so your the one i see around lake forest! ya dude i park mine in garage all the time. dont trust anybody

Yea probably me, bronze rims. Never see any evos around though. Anyways, decided to move here so I can be closer to work...save some $ on gas. Figured it be safe down here being the safest city and all 2? Felt more secure in Westminster and Stanton of all places =/

ASIXMRSE
08-27-2008, 08:44 PM
el toro..... is that the exit off the 5 where the in n out and shit are? right by alicia parkway or whatever? hah i always get gas at that shell over thurrrr

TheTank
08-27-2008, 08:51 PM
Thats sucks man, sorry to hear that.Â*

By the way you say you live off of El Toro, by any chance have you ever seen a 2004 style body Black Corvette with black wheels always hauling everywhere?Â* He has a license plate frame in the rear that says DUB on it.Â* I'm looking for him.

EvO9marine
08-27-2008, 09:06 PM
yea find that mofo!!! choke that f$#ker out marine!!!

javicracer
08-27-2008, 09:37 PM
u will see that VG in a Beat up datsun or a nissan 89 LOL.

javicracer
08-27-2008, 09:39 PM
Thats sucks man, sorry to hear that.

By the way you say you live off of El Toro, by any chance have you ever seen a 2004 style body Corvette with black wheels always hauling everywhere? He has a license plate frame in the rear that says DUB on it. I'm looking for him.

Dude i saw that mofo around dynamics, i think he live around, ill check and let u know.

scumdog
08-27-2008, 09:56 PM
Just for shits,how shitty are the vg's on ebay?

TheTank
08-27-2008, 09:59 PM
Thats sucks man, sorry to hear that.

By the way you say you live off of El Toro, by any chance have you ever seen a 2004 style body Corvette with black wheels always hauling everywhere? He has a license plate frame in the rear that says DUB on it. I'm looking for him.

Dude i saw that mofo around dynamics, i think he live around, ill check and let u know.

Was it a black Corvette with black wheels right? I couldn't tell at the time if it was a Z06 or not but I remember his DUB license plate frame in the back. Let me know if you find anything ( license plate).

oOCujoOo
08-27-2008, 10:14 PM
Hmm...Not sure if I've seen him...But I work across from the Irvine autocenter and my budd tells me that some Corvette always hauls ass from there. Wonder if thats him? :?

4g63superboost
08-27-2008, 10:41 PM

Yea probably me, bronze rims. Never see any evos around though. Anyways, decided to move here so I can be closer to work...save some $ on gas. Figured it be safe down here being the safest city and all 2? Felt more secure in Westminster and Stanton of all places =/

wait arnt u the one id always see by el toro high school?? that asked me what SCE was??
oh and by the way irvine is the safest city now :-) .....that area isnt all that safe bro ...my friends brother got shot by there on the houses rite by the jack in the box i guess u can say that EL toro is the "ghetto" part of this whole area ......if u want to be safe and not worry move to RSM;trabuco canyon,ladera ranch;etc.......

people dont really do it to steal here they just do things like this to piss people off or just because.. its always a bunch of punk kids with no lifes dude .....

good luck man

S2myEVO
08-27-2008, 10:44 PM
what in the hell andrew...thats some ghey ass shit it was prob some lancer owner? maybe a honda owner? i would be shocked if it was another evo owner..

so much freakin BS man...sorry to hear

oOCujoOo
08-30-2008, 01:12 PM
S'all good bro. Easy come easy go. Anyways yea, good to know about El Toro. Seemed to be a nice area =/ Guess not huh? Punkass kids

soontobe
09-13-2008, 11:20 PM
Thats so lame...knock on wood my area has been good to me.

fusionofideas
09-14-2008, 11:12 AM
I live in lake forest.I have a white X. Anytime I roll down by el toro I am in third gear hitting about 7000rpm so I don't get blasted when I am on my way to petsmart. Jk. It's not that bad but I wouldn't leave my car out overnight. Sorry to hear that bro