PDA

View Full Version : i almost got jumped cause of my evo...

Alexmetalgod
08-31-2008, 06:08 PM
so i was driving and a truck with ballers and stuff came next to me. so they started reving their engine and stepping on it. acting like idiots. so i changed lane and just stepped on it to get away. so they step on it behind me...so there was a red light and they got next to me while i was still driving and threw a bottle at my window..so then when i stopped, 2 gangsters got out and started calling me out and talking smack..i just laughed and shook my head..they called me a pussy and peeled out and left. other cars were telling me they're just haters looking for trouble....it was kinda funny at the end...idk what they were trying to prove....
haha oh well..

Evolutionized
08-31-2008, 06:09 PM
next time dont be such a pussy....

jk
that sucks

CRX2EVO
08-31-2008, 06:11 PM
cool story, hansel

Massimo Power
08-31-2008, 06:15 PM
California CCW is your friend....

if you dont know what that is i can show you how to get one.. lol

www.google.com

California CCW has helped me a few times.. :)

prime8
08-31-2008, 06:17 PM
was this on long beach blvd?

so hows the evo and the new clutch?

prime8
08-31-2008, 06:17 PM
lol^^^
what can u get?

scumdog
08-31-2008, 06:19 PM
what the hell is a truck with ballers and stuff?? cry babys? this isnt in california,but here is how california ccw would help, PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO IN FULL!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh_gL7Az53o

Massimo Power
08-31-2008, 06:19 PM
CCW

but you have to have a good reason to have one..

Alexmetalgod
08-31-2008, 06:20 PM
haha naw.. on long beach blvd its just hookers..lol.. it was on atlantic blvd.
and the new clutch and flywheel feels gooooood :)
rpms shoot up fast and its way lighter on the pedal...i love it..haha

prime8
08-31-2008, 06:22 PM
oh i see

near potreros or what?

thats good to hear

if u have time
check out the meets we have on sat. in downey

Alexmetalgod
08-31-2008, 06:23 PM
what the hell is a truck with ballers and stuff?? cry babys?

haha well like.. they think they r all that with a v8 with 24s and systems and etc etc. they think their stuff dont stink. and some cry babys cause they cant handle what they r messing with...lol

Thero
08-31-2008, 06:29 PM
So um what happen with the bottle? Did your car get hit with it? I would be pretty pissed off if it did.

Also I agree with Maxismo. I have a CCW myself and feel much safer now that I have one O0

Alexmetalgod
08-31-2008, 06:32 PM
yea dude.. they hit my window.. they tried to break it but i guess it wasnt strong enough. it just bounced off but they threw it hard. well if anything would've happen to my car. i got their plate number just incase...

j_nizzle
08-31-2008, 06:33 PM
lol...should have got out and taken your beating like a man! then they would have asked you to join their gang.

Alexmetalgod
08-31-2008, 06:37 PM
lol...should have got out and taken your beating like a man! then they would have asked you to join their gang.

lmfao!!! but i got longish hair...i dont wanna shave it off....

Miss Evo8
08-31-2008, 06:56 PM
This is the point when you call 911.. "Hello 911... there's a car full of gang bangers..... it looks like they where waving a gun at me.... "
wait and LOL at the aftermath...

o-townFLA
08-31-2008, 07:27 PM
redneck's in a Toyota...?

what the hell is a truck with ballers and stuff?? cry babys? this isnt in california,but here is how california ccw would help, PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO IN FULL!!!!

scumdog
08-31-2008, 07:31 PM
redneck's in a Toyota...?

yeah, just the point,massimo was saying to get a concealed weapons license.Well in that video they were trying to get the guy in the bmw but he had a gun.joke on them.didnt you see the end...funny shit!

o-townFLA
08-31-2008, 07:34 PM
eh, I did watch the whole thing, eh...

Massimo Power
08-31-2008, 07:35 PM
HAHAHAH to that vid... !!

blkside
08-31-2008, 08:18 PM

www.google.com

Well if you have one then you are posting on an internet forum the misuse of it. Because that incident would not constitute the need. So please keep giving bad advice regarding firearms to people over the internet so that we can have to lobby for less gun control cause some guy who shot the kid next door to him cause he was throwing trash on his yard was using the defense " well a guy online i met was saying that it was ok"

Ingenious

blkside
08-31-2008, 08:20 PM
CCW

And this isnt going to happen anymore either because if you have one it is currently being reviewed and all those that cannot now prove i.e you own a business or that you can physically show them large sums of money you transfer then it will be revoked. Welcome to the changing of the guards...

babieeddie
08-31-2008, 08:55 PM

LMFAO!!! good one.

scumdog
08-31-2008, 09:16 PM
by the way, why do you think they were going to jump you because of your EVO? you didnt say that they even mentioned your EVO.

Massimo Power
08-31-2008, 10:03 PM
looks like they were just a bunch of assholes... either that or he did something to piss them off..

who knows maybe the whole story wasnt told.. lol

Massimo Power
08-31-2008, 10:33 PM

www.google.com

Well if you have one then you are posting on an internet forum the misuse of it. Because that incident would not constitute the need. So please keep giving bad advice regarding firearms to people over the internet so that we can have to lobby for less gun control cause some guy who shot the kid next door to him cause he was throwing trash on his yard was using the defense " well a guy online i met was saying that it was ok"

Ingenious

I respect your oppinion.. but we are just chatting here.. no one is telling anyone to do anything.

You dont know who i am so please refrain from trying to personally attack me.

I know exactly when it is needed and what needs to be done.

I respect you especially for what you have done for this country.

So please.. just let us :gheyfight:

Alexmetalgod
09-01-2008, 12:59 AM
by the way, why do you think they were going to jump you because of your EVO? you didnt say that they even mentioned your EVO.

well because out of all the cars around he choose to mess with mine...going next to me wanting to race me but i didnt..i just switched lane and drove..i was thinking maybe they were like those rednecks in that video..haha..
"u think ur fast with the race car...r u too fast too furious??" hahaha idk...haters man.

oneslwevo
09-01-2008, 01:13 AM
Dang That sucks Same Shit happened to me like 2yrs ago on Firestone dude threw a bottle it bounced of my window and hit his Yukon on 24's,
then he took a monster sized crowbar and broke my rear window and my passanger side window,
Luckily One of my friends with a evo was near by chased him down called 911 three times but it was busy then the guy ran into his house and pulled out a gun so i parked at the Bk next to bobo's till Highway patrol showed up. they gave him a very long sentence ... haha..

Alexmetalgod
09-01-2008, 01:18 AM
Dang That sucks Same Shit happened to me like 2yrs ago on Firestone dude threw a bottle it bounced of my window and hit his Yukon on 24's,
then he took a monster sized crowbar and broke my rear window and my passanger side window,
Luckily One of my friends with a evo was near by chased him down called 911 three times but it was busy then the guy ran into his house and pulled out a gun so i parked at the Bk next to bobo's till Highway patrol showed up. they gave him a very long sentence ... haha..

hahaha nice!!
yea i got his plates just incase they would've done something to my baby. so..he went to jail and had to pay for ur windows...did u confront him when the patrol got there??

evobros
09-01-2008, 01:19 AM

LOL good he deserved that sh** i swear i would fuc* some1 up if they messed with my car!!!!!!!!!!!!

oneslwevo
09-01-2008, 01:25 AM
Yeah i did i just laughed at him. And the judge got him to pay for my windows and paint damage to the insurance company, it was funny cuz he called us pussy's when chased him down and confronted him with no weapons and he had the gun Oh Well,

Alexmetalgod
09-01-2008, 01:27 AM
hahaha thats hilarious...
oh well...he did get what he deserved.

evobros
09-01-2008, 01:28 AM
there's always going 2 be hater out there tho......

oneslwevo
09-01-2008, 01:31 AM
But it was funny he was trying to out run to evo's on a Yukon with 24's Haha.. i guess he pooped in his pant's when he realized he couldn't out run us. he did all that just because he tried to cut me off and i didn't let him trough because there was traffic and literaly boxed in,
I told him Wtf u want me to crash into Someone Just to let u Through ... Baller's are Idiot's lol..

evobros
09-01-2008, 01:35 AM
i was going 2 say something but naw LOL...haha

Alexmetalgod
09-01-2008, 01:36 AM
lmfao!!! yea dude i remember i was driving on the freeway and some truck pulled up next to me and gave me props for my car and he said...just for fun let me c what ur car has....so we went at it..downshifted and i took it like nothing..then i slowed down and he was all into my car...he was nice...but yea...the point is a lot of "ballers" think cause its big and big engine..they can do anything...

evobros
09-01-2008, 01:38 AM
a i wish i was balling my evo would be hooked up LOL

oneslwevo
09-01-2008, 01:39 AM
Yup Lol . JDM Ballin...

Alexmetalgod
09-01-2008, 01:40 AM

naw dude...its kinda addicting..lol..
i havent told my gf some of my mods cause she'll get mad..she dont like money going to the car..lol

oneslwevo
09-01-2008, 01:40 AM
But good to hear your Run in With a Baller Didn't End Up like Mine's... :-)

evobros
09-01-2008, 01:45 AM

naw dude...its kinda addicting..lol..
i havent told my gf some of my mods cause she'll get mad..she dont like money going to the car..lol

i know its addicting but i rather tell my gf then for her 2 find out plus she goes with me most of the time i buy something for my car LOL..... but she's supportive.....
but i havent bought anything for a while =( ive been broke

evobros
09-01-2008, 01:47 AM
But good to hear your Run in With a Baller Didn't End Up like Mine's... :-)

yeah..... i just dont understand y ppl hate on ppl that work so hard for there stuff.. well not all pll work hard for there stuff lol.. i do i have 2 jobs..

oneslwevo
09-01-2008, 01:49 AM
Same here I just have One Job But Damm hours are Long 63hrs a week... hehe

evobros
09-01-2008, 01:53 AM
Same here I just have One Job But Damm hours are Long 63hrs a week... hehe

dammmmmmmmmm ....... well right now im only working 35hr in 1 job and 23 in the other becuz there cutting hrs but the 2 checks combined is great LOL

oneslwevo
09-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Nice .... :-)

MJCT9A
09-01-2008, 02:28 AM
did it go down something like this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBbrpfog-GY

Alexmetalgod
09-01-2008, 02:28 AM
seriously man! i work about 50 hrs a week too...
im tired of SODA!! lol....
(i work for coca-cola)

Alexmetalgod
09-01-2008, 02:29 AM

lmfao almost..

MJCT9A
09-01-2008, 02:36 AM

lmfao almost..

lol...

most of these punks are hot heads trying to showoff to someone...be glad they didn't end up doing this...and next time call 911 regardless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmgE9csoMek

ccw?

vial8or
09-01-2008, 03:00 AM
"let me show yo' ass something"
lmao classic

skylinefolife
09-01-2008, 04:44 AM
wow. were these people mexican?

well, its never a good idea to get into a fight with some "ganstah" looking dudes. if you had some homies in your car, then do it, but if you were alone; cancel that shit lol. nowadays a lot of these banger kids are strapped and don't give a f**k.

so why were they fucking with you?

PUNISHER
09-01-2008, 05:20 AM
CCW

What reason did you give??? Obtaining a CCW is hard, you practically have to die in order to get one.... maybe.

PUNISHER
09-01-2008, 05:20 AM
(i work for coca-cola)

hook it up with some coke??

scumdog
09-01-2008, 09:22 AM

lmfao almost..

lol...

most of these punks are hot heads trying to showoff to someone...be glad they didn't end up doing this...and next time call 911 regardless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmgE9csoMek

ccw?

holy shit!!!!!!!!! that dude is nuts!!!

Massimo Power
09-01-2008, 09:43 AM
CCW

What reason did you give??? Obtaining a CCW is hard, you practically have to die in order to get one.... maybe.

Ive had my life threatened before as well as a family threatened and have a family business and im a business owner... theres alot of stuff that you need but its not impossible. Different counties are different though and there are a ton of restrictions.

Alexmetalgod
09-01-2008, 12:22 PM
(i work for coca-cola)

hook it up with some coke??

haha yea y not! got some rockstars and full throtles too.

prime8
09-01-2008, 12:27 PM
im down for soda =)

Alexmetalgod
09-01-2008, 12:30 PM
prime!! u live close. i heard u should use that nos energy drink we have....but it only gives u human horsepower....well thats what the can says..lol..

bad9yearold
09-01-2008, 01:34 PM
so i was driving and a truck with ballers and stuff came next to me. so they started reving their engine and stepping on it. acting like idiots. so i changed lane and just stepped on it to get away. so they step on it behind me...so there was a red light and they got next to me while i was still driving and threw a bottle at my window..so then when i stopped, 2 gangsters got out and started calling me out and talking smack..i just laughed and shook my head..they called me a pussy and peeled out and left. other cars were telling me they're just haters looking for trouble....it was kinda funny at the end...idk what they were trying to prove....
haha oh well..

Take a lesson from GTA... RUN THEM THE FUCK OVER WITH YOUR CAR!

meh.... if only you could.....

S2myEVO
09-01-2008, 01:35 PM
you need a truck/suv for that! or a hummer. either or works

prime8
09-01-2008, 01:51 PM
lol
im down for the extra hp

EvO9marine
09-02-2008, 08:31 PM
yea fuck those freakin ghey ass trucks with they're ghey ass wheels, lolz. i hate those dudes. CCW here we come!!!