PDA

View Full Version : F1 Racing Flywheel

BLUEVOIX
09-12-2008, 03:26 PM
It's about that time to get my clutch done. I decided to go with an ACT clutch but I can't decide on which flywheel. I came across this F1 racing flywheel. Has anyone used this flywheel in their clutch combo? It weighs about 13.5 lbs. Please return some feedback. Thanks guys & gals.

Massimo Power
09-12-2008, 03:55 PM
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1451005

thats one review in a similar awd car..

oldevodude
09-20-2008, 07:21 PM
It's about that time to get my clutch done. I decided to go with an ACT clutch but I can't decide on which flywheel. I came across this F1 racing flywheel. Has anyone used this flywheel in their clutch combo? It weighs about 13.5 lbs. Please return some feedback. Thanks guys & gals.

Which act clutch? I was considering the their streetlite flywheel clutch combo I think it's cheaper that way but don't know how much the f1 and your particular setup is. I need to start thinking of clutch as well. I was gonna start a thread as to how much power stocker can handle prolly already covered .. Good Luck man for me I think the ACT combo with their 13lb. flywheel versus the lighter one they sell will maintain Street drivability.

Alexmetalgod
09-20-2008, 08:32 PM
i got the F1 racing stage 2 clutch and the flywheel for 480 bux and its running great!! the clutch pedal is soft and takes off nice and the rpms goes up nice on that flywheel....well better than stock, i havent tried other ones..so i wouldnt really know whats better..haha