PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Bold or HTC Diamond??

Sam Smash
09-26-2008, 06:10 PM
I am in the market to upgrade my HTC mogul. Anyone have any recommendations??? I hear how the blackberry is the most professional business phone, but I also like how the Diamond has more internet entertainment like youtube and nicer looking access to the web.

HELP!!!!!

mystik_khmer
09-26-2008, 06:12 PM
im always into HTC products... so go for the HTC Diamond

i never liked the black berry series its too many buttons...

i have a HTC Kaiser myself and its great phone.. internet..gps..youtube..etc..

1WkdEvo
09-26-2008, 06:13 PM
You like your HTC? Â*I hate mine, so I can't give objective advice :-)

inline4g63
09-26-2008, 06:17 PM
HTC touch pro is the shit

Taiwan FTW!

mystik_khmer
09-26-2008, 06:17 PM
yeah i love it... hacked it like crazy

windows mobile 6.1 and all that nice stuff.. ;)

Sam Smash
09-30-2008, 12:08 PM
I went over and saw a friend over at the Sprint Store. Played with the Diamond, it was kinda hard to use. Havent made a purchase yet, still debating. I just want to go and buy a bad ass phone, I really like the way the Iphone searches the web and cant seem to find another company that works similar or better. I have the Mogul now, its a great phone but I cannot believe that I cannot go to youtube or other sites that have video.

Smash

ASIXMRSE
09-30-2008, 12:18 PM
I'd honestly go with the Bold 9000. They say the interface is the best yet. I like the Diamond.... but man i'd be too worried about messing a phone up that costs that much... not to mention, i just prefer the lay out of the blackberry.

Sam Smash
09-30-2008, 12:23 PM
Do the blackberry have any on the online entertainment??

i_Love
09-30-2008, 12:25 PM
Sam have you thought about the blackberry Thunder thats comming out soon?

Not sure if your a big fan of touch screen or not...

Here's some pictures of it - Â*

http://blackberrysync.com/2008/07/blackberry-thunder-exclusive-shots-meet-the-media-player/

GokuSSJ4
09-30-2008, 12:26 PM
After having some bad experiences with different HTC brand phones, I would choose the bold based on that factor. At the moment i happen to have a black berry and so far I haven't had some of the issues that i had with my previous HTC phones. I can only imagine that the new "bold" and accordingly to some of the reviews i have read as well on the phone they indicate that this new phone will be improve from the current version out in the market. Â*Since the OS will be different from what the blackberries currently have, it will allow you to browse and view youtube.

CASH$ MONEY
09-30-2008, 12:31 PM
sammmy :smitten:

ASIXMRSE
09-30-2008, 12:40 PM
Deng the Thunder looks fresh... whens the release for that though?

Sam, i say go with the Bold!!

mitsuEVO8kid
11-20-2008, 07:49 PM
Well you said you liked the Iphone, have you looked into the Blackberry Storm (releasing tomorrow) or the Samsung Instinct?

Unstroked
11-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Well you said you liked the Iphone, have you looked into the Blackberry Storm (releasing tomorrow) or the Samsung Instinct?

+1 for the Blackberry Storm!!!!

Sam Smash
11-22-2008, 11:43 AM
WHY DONT THEY MAKE SHIT FOR SPRINT!!!!

I am thinking of converting to another company but I pay $99.00 per month and have unlimited everything. With At&T it is $160 for the same plan, same goes with Verizon. When I add my wife to the plan I am spending $120 more just to have a different phone.

FUCK YOU SPRINT!!!!

GokuSSJ4
11-22-2008, 11:48 AM
WHY DONT THEY MAKE SHIT FOR SPRINT!!!!

I am thinking of converting to another company but I pay $99.00 per month and have unlimited everything. With At&T it is $160 for the same plan, same goes with Verizon. When I add my wife to the plan I am spending $120 more just to have a different phone.

FUCK YOU SPRINT!!!!
you can afford it... Get the phone you like and never look back...

r0me0ne
11-22-2008, 11:55 AM
for sprint i would get the HTC TOUCH PRO...

although the Blackberry Storm (verizon) is pretty nice...i was messing with it at work yesterday

but i still love my IPHONE for internet, cant beat it...

ultraflip
11-23-2008, 03:03 PM
i got the htc fuze for work not too long ago...

phone is legit...

i stream directly from my dtv at home through this phone...
do mail over exchange w/ no extra charges...
fast 3mbps tethering speeds...

plus touch flo technology

mitsuEVO8kid
11-24-2008, 12:25 AM
Lol Sam sprint has 2 high end really good phones.

As some stated above, HTC Touch Pro is one of the best phones I have personally used/seen. Slide QWERTY keyboard, GPS function, and Windows Mobile 6.1 are probably some of its best features.

Also, the Instinct is not a bad phone for your average use of phone calls, texts and music. Internet is also pretty fast

Sam Smash
11-24-2008, 05:08 PM
I am starting to think that I need to just stick with Sprint. I have the mogul now, its a great phone but I have this disease that I need to have the latest thing. I have the everything plan where I get incoming and out going calls unlimited, unlimited texting, and unlimited internet. All this for $99 a month. I ask at&t for the bold, verizon for the storm they charge $40 more per line than what I am paying now. At the end of the year I will have paid $960 more to convert and all this for a new phone. FUCKAKLJDFHALKSJDFHAKLJDFHAKLJSDFL THAT

Seems like touch pro might get my business.

NRG
11-24-2008, 05:21 PM
Had HTC Touch before and never ever ever never ever will get any HTC products again.... It is slow and the battery dies after 1 hour of just fiddling through the menu system. Then I went and got me a Blackberry Pearl, life is good again. Never ever any problems and works perfect for business use. Just my experience...

Sam Smash
11-24-2008, 05:26 PM
damn!!!! what to do!!! aahaakjdfakljdfhakljdfhlakjsdfhlakjdfhlakjdfhakljh dflkajsdhfla

NRG
11-24-2008, 05:50 PM
I am in the same boat you are...I am with sprint but I want blackberry storm...........damn!!

Granny Shifter
11-24-2008, 06:02 PM
How badass do you wanna go? My brother is getting an HTC Touch Pro. That is pretty baller. You should consider one.

Sam Smash
11-24-2008, 07:27 PM
are you reading the thread at all russell!!!!!!! hahahaha i dont mind buying that phone but peeps have problems with them. I am so undecided. Should I change carriers to get the phone I want or just stick with what i have

boost562
11-24-2008, 07:31 PM
G1 Tmobil. Baddast phone out there.

I`ve had them all. Blackberries, Iphones, sidekicks etc. G1 dude all the friggin way.

Granny Shifter
11-25-2008, 04:54 PM
are you reading the thread at all russell!!!!!!! hahahaha i dont mind buying that phone but peeps have problems with them. I am so undecided. Should I change carriers to get the phone I want or just stick with what i have

Lol, only one dude said the HTC Touch Pro sucks. I take that back. My bro is getting the HTC Touch HD. I haven't seen any bad reviews over it. You should change your carrier. Screw CDMA networks and go with GSM.

Sam Smash
11-25-2008, 07:48 PM
I think I am also going to buy the Touch. I will post up if it good or bad.

NRG
11-26-2008, 11:58 AM
^^please post up how the battery did.....curious to know if HTC has fixed that issue....

Sam Smash
11-26-2008, 12:42 PM
Right now I have the HTC Mogul and the battery dies 3-4 times a day. I have the damn charger at my desk and its constantly getting juice hahahaa. I will see if I can sneak out of the dealer today and get the Diamond.

SMASH

ultraflip
11-27-2008, 11:41 AM
get the touch pro (aka... htc fuze)... i swear by it... coolguy949 uses the sprint version of this phone... batter lasts a good while... they already offer the extended battery with battery cover for it.... how could you go wrong?

Timujin
11-27-2008, 01:30 PM
I have the Mogul and I felt the need to upgrade. Instead I got a new battery and case. I use Opera browser and Coreplayer which has YouTube. The new battery goes 1.5 days with regular use as long as I have reception. Of course if the phone is searching for signal then battery life drops however, that is rare. Can't foret WIFI gotta have it.

http://www.sprintmogul.net/