PDA

View Full Version : Are you running KW's (track) on your 10?

fastkevin
09-26-2008, 07:47 PM
I would like to see what you think of them.. Only concerned about how they work on the track. I guess I would actually prefer to read about your "Robispec" setup with the KW's, since that's the local KW guy, and that'd be who I used. and please put down the track you drove with them on, and your time(s) (good to know how they work at a given speed). Good/bad/indifferent... Just please be honest. Only useful to me if you are.
TIA

tanK
09-26-2008, 08:04 PM
antics22.Â* One of the first KW evo 10s.Â* He's tracked on them at SoW numerous times... you should pm him.Â* There are more out there but they probably aren't on these boards.Â* Check the motorsports section of evolutionm.net's forum... theres a few competition X's there on KW's.

lol if you're fastkevin i must be slowkevin

nijikon5
09-27-2008, 12:38 AM
^^ Werd. Ryan Gates ( BlackTrack ) on EvoM is running the [forum-restricted]spec KW setup as well and seems to be doing quite well road racing them also. EvoM will be a better resource for inquiring about this subject.

Mightygnu
09-28-2008, 04:32 PM
^^ Werd. Ryan Gates ( BlackTrack ) on EvoM is running the [forum-restricted]spec KW setup as well and seems to be doing quite well road racing them also. EvoM will be a better resource for inquiring about this subject.

He is asking running a modified RobiSpec KW version. KW's are a great setup. If you are looking for other nice coilovers, I have some for sale in my signature.

fastkevin
09-28-2008, 05:43 PM

He is asking running a modified RobiSpec KW version. KW's are a great setup. If you are looking for other nice coilovers, I have some for sale in my signature.

Thanx, but that's not what I asked for. I asked for actual experience with KW's on the track. As far as your Teins.. I'll pass.

nijikon5
09-29-2008, 06:02 PM

He is asking running a modified [forum-restricted]Spec KW version. KW's are a great setup. If you are looking for other nice coilovers, I have some for sale in my signature.

OP is asking about track-only experiences with r0bispec KWs. ( If you didn't know, the word r0bi = [forum-restricted], same when you type in v1shnu. ). It seems you only responded just to get in a plug to pawn off your teins....

fastkevin: antics22 goes to the track regularly and runs the r0bispec KWs, you should pm him for his opinion about them.

BlackTrack on EvoM took home 1st place at Mid-Ohio recently running NASA TT-A, he is also on r0bispec KWs. I'm sure he would also give you a review on them, you can also check Gates311.com, that is his blog for his Evo X.

Ben Graham ( I think thats his name ) is also on EvoM running the r0bispec setup and his Evo X is also dedicated to road racing.

Joo Yeung ( Think that's his name ) has a GG Evo X and he's ALSO running r0bispec KWs and has been at a few track days.

I just think you'd have more success asking this question on EvoM.