PDA

View Full Version : new issue logging AFR w/ evoscan ZT-2 w/ LCD

silvrEVOIXn818
09-30-2008, 01:31 PM
OK so I have read what I could find on the subject, but didnt find any1 else having this problem, so if any could assist me... That would be very nice!!!

ok so I had a zt-2 w/ lcd screen installed yesterday, but I can NOT get it to work w/ evoscan... It wont even log @ all! It starts to connect and disconnect right away... I have checked COM ports, checked the external wb box, I have tried checking all of the zt stuff @ the bottom of evoscan... (2.1) un installed 2.1, for 2.5 and there was no change, and not only that, but there were no files for evoscan, just the program. No saved data logs, etc. So I restored my 2.1.

I can use the zeitronix software, the LCD reads, but to log in Evoscan is very important to me! Evoscan connects and logs as long as the "external wb" box is un-checked!

Was this not installed properly? Is it a matter of switching a wire? I dont even know what exactly was done... Im assuming he used the digital output. (I hope)

I have read the front and rear 02 thread by MRFRED, and might have to go that route, but the installer had no clue what I was talking about, and I dont completely understand it yet... I have the patch in an .xml file, made all of the value changes, saved the rom, but dont know if I should take it upon myself...(should say, scared to *** somethin up) Mind you, this is a seperate .xml I have waiting to be implemented! not being used in ecuflash ( 1.35), yet...

any direction/assistance is much appreciated!
TIA

Phazewun
10-06-2008, 08:50 AM
bump for you

silvrEVOIXn818
10-06-2008, 12:12 PM
bump for you

Thanx for the bump! I actually got it! If ur having the same issue, hit me up, maybe we can work it out...