PDA

View Full Version : fluid changes for maintenance at 15k miles

mr.paick
10-01-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm nearing 15k miles on my car and think its due time for some fluid changes.Â* I come to you guys since my first experience with TT was super excellent and want to continue being a loyal customerÂ* and knowing that TT does maintenance as well, i have just a couple of questions for you.....

What is your recommended milage for changing out driveline fluids
What brand oil do you recommend?
What do you charge for this service?

What other things should be done regular maintenance at 15,000 miles?

Thank you
j

mr.paick
10-03-2008, 12:29 AM
tuning tech..you guys there??

haha maybe its better i just phone up

Alfred@TTech
10-03-2008, 12:08 PM
I'm nearing 15k miles on my car and think its due time for some fluid changes.Â* I come to you guys since my first experience with TT was super excellent and want to continue being a loyal customerÂ* and knowing that TT does maintenance as well, i have just a couple of questions for you.....

What is your recommended milage for changing out driveline fluids
What brand oil do you recommend?
What do you charge for this service?

What other things should be done regular maintenance at 15,000 miles?

Thank you
j

The fluid change interval will be dependent on the type of duty the car sees daily. Typically we change the drivetrain fluids no later than every 12,000 miles and at much tighter intervals if the car sees track duty.
We use Redline fluids for the entire drivetrain with 100% success rates in street and racing applications.
The pricing I will send to you via pm here along with a list of other recommended services.

Alfred

mr.paick
10-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Thank you Alfred for the response...

Ixse
10-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Alfred I also sent you PM about 30k service. please contact me back =)

mr.paick
10-26-2008, 12:42 AM
Tuning Tech,
thank you for the great work done to my car. the car drives really smooth with the fluid changes and the diffuser install i s superb!
alfred...didnt get to say bye to ya....but thanks for all the help
i'll need to pick your brain on some power parts for my next stage of work

Alfred@TTech
10-27-2008, 12:51 PM
Tuning Tech,
thank you for the great work done to my car. the car drives really smooth with the fluid changes and the diffuser install i s superb!

No problem, that X took me some time to tune. Send me a pm and we will get moving on those power parts!

mr.paick
11-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Tuning Tech,

No problem, that X took me some time to tune. Send me a pm and we will get moving on those power parts!

PMed ya =)