PDA

View Full Version : SoCalevo Meet #21 NEW DETAILS L@@K

Alfred@TTech
10-10-2008, 02:28 PM
http://www.socalevo.net/images/stories/meets/socalevomeet21front.png
Ok everyone we now have final details on the events and happenings that will take place at the SoCalEVO meet #21.

We are aiming to have the largest SoCalEvo.net event in quite some time.Â* We have gone as far as legally closing down our front street to make room for all of the members and some of the really nice EVO's for displaying.Â* We will also be holding an awesome raffle which will include some of the best prizes you have seen.Â* All the companies below will be donating to the raffle so be sure and get your raffle tickets while at the event.

Some of the big names attending the meet are:

Advanced Clutch Technology (ACT)
K&N Engineering
Tuning Technologies
SKUNK 2 Racing
Redline Oil
Streetfire.com
Import Tuner Magazine

Another part of the raffle will be in regards to the dynamometer for the day of the event. We will be strapping 4 to 5 EVO's on the rollers that day and need to know who is interested.Â* We encourage everyone to apply but make sure your car is in the proper condition to be dyno'dÂ* When you send us your email dyno request please include the YEAR of your Evo and include a complete modifications list. Also, please note if your car has been tuned or not in the email.Â* We would really like to see some high powered cars that day, so send in your apps.Â* The show special cost for the dyno that day is $25 if you're selected. Please send all emails to sales at tuningtechnologies.com

As for parking, we have reserved plenty of room for everyone.Â* Fogg Street will be orange coned off (From Rancho Ave to 5th Street) with people directing traffic.Â* The coned off portion of Fogg will strictly be set aside for EVO's to parallel park next to one another.Â* If you belong to a EVO car club/caravan or are part of a local meet and would like to set aside some space to show off your cars; please send call us at 909-783-1200 or send us a email and let us know how many will be in your group. We can then set aside designated spaces for you guys.Â* If you're not in a caravan/club/local meet then it will be first come first serve for this up-front parking.Â* We encourage show cars to come so everyone can view and appreciate your ride.

Some of the events taking place on that day will be:

Due to the current state of the economy (its in the toilet), we have decided to celebrate this by holding a full blown toilet racing competition.Â* We will have toilet themed go-karts (electric), a restroom inspired inflatable race track andÂ* announcer to keep track of the fun n games.Â* The cost to join the fun will be $2 per person per race.

Next will be a drag racing oriented contest.Â* We will have a full sized Drag racing tree with hand held push-button devices.Â* We will be measuring reaction times to the tree sequences to see just who is the quickest on SoCalEvo.Â* The cost will be $1 per person per event (3 to 4 events for the whole day) and there will be a ladder system to determine who is the quickest.Â* The quickest RT of each event will compete against the other event winners.Â* The 1st and 2nd place people at the end of the day will split the pot from the entire day at a 80% and 20% split respectively.

Best costume and sexiest girls costume will both be awarded trophies. Here is a pic of the trophies. You are more than welcome to change into your costume here at the shop.
http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12178/best%20costume.jpghttp://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12178/Sexy%20trophy.jpg

There will be a DJ at the event to keep the party jumping.Â* Hot models and go-go dancers to pose with you and your EVO too!Â* Here is a link to a couple of the models' myspace pages.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31647720
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=413422062

Import Tuner Magazine will also be here to cover the event with photography and the video will be rolling from the boys over at Streetfire.net.Â*

For lunch there will be Fresh Mexican style street style tacos hot off the grill with homemade salsa.

To top it all off, we have Hookah Express coming out for the day with all their hookahs in a one of a kind race car smoking lounge featuring exotic flavors of smoking tobacco.Â* $10 will allow you to rent a hookah and includes your choice of tobacco.Â* Tobacco refills will be $5. Click on the link to visit their myspace page.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=387348347&MyToken=feed52b3-f12b-4945-af7a-d5b58133225e

We hope to see all of you and your EVO's out here for a fun filled day of food, girls, raffles, games and contests.Â* All people are welcome so we will see you HERE!!

Tuning Technologies

GilbertFlores
10-10-2008, 02:39 PM
damn alfred.....doing it big man O0

we will see you guys there.

4g63superboost
10-10-2008, 02:51 PM
damn !!! ill be on vacaion!!!! hey gilbert do u do painting on OEM bumpers??

evofett
10-10-2008, 09:31 PM
Sounds good, hope we can make it!

mosth8d
10-10-2008, 11:43 PM
damn...go big or go home alfred. baller style. wish i was coming back form Iraq sooner. i'll miss it by 2 weeks.

on a side note...I cant wait to come and get what you ordered me!!! thanks!

Smogrunner
10-11-2008, 06:40 PM
I'm looking forward to being there. Hey all you other old timers: Come over so we can stroll down the Evo Memory Lane...

GokuSSJ4
10-11-2008, 06:52 PM
I'm looking forward to being this. Hey all you other old timers: Come over so we can stroll down the Evo Memory Lane...
ROFL i feel old... old memories.. who can forget them, loll from TT to best tuner flame wars.. LOL

evojc
10-11-2008, 06:53 PM
swweet

FreddysEvolutionIX
10-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Ill be there late. Til what time is it gonna be?

Jenn@ttech
10-11-2008, 07:08 PM
The event is from 11am to 4pm but some people are staying late.....

FreddysEvolutionIX
10-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Dain, I get out at 7!

Ivan
10-11-2008, 08:34 PM
The event is from 11am to 4pm but some people are staying late.....

Like who???...

cky_bam_marg
10-12-2008, 11:30 AM
HEY LET ME PUT MY CAR ON THE DYNO FOR A DYNO RUN :-D!!!!! u know ur down to see what an e85 red will do :twisted:

koolguy21
10-16-2008, 03:53 PM
Hey Alfred thanks for readjusting my cluth pedal, see you guys at the event.

Smogrunner
10-20-2008, 06:19 PM
HEY LET ME PUT MY CAR ON THE DYNO FOR A DYNO RUN :-D!!!!! u know ur down to see what an e85 red will do :twisted:

Oh man Steve, haven't you posted up your results yet? They deserve a thread of their own. You car seriously kicked ass.

cky_bam_marg
10-20-2008, 08:28 PM

Oh man Steve, haven't you posted up your results yet? They deserve a thread of their own. You car seriously kicked ass.

alfred told me to wait till tomarrow to get my graph printed and maybe have a chat about it!

also alfred left his mouse for the dyno in my car i found it this morning!!

1WkdEvo
10-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Steve, anyway I can meet you tomorrow to pick up some corn juice? I ran out and need some to hold me over until I drive to SD. Ill pay you a little extra for the mileage costs you have to incur

cky_bam_marg
10-21-2008, 09:15 AM
Steve, anyway I can meet you tomorrow to pick up some corn juice? I ran out and need some to hold me over until I drive to SD. Ill pay you a little extra for the mileage costs you have to incur

currently i have about 65 gallons on me

i need to make another run soon sense im running low........but give me a txt u swear like you dont know my number and lets see if we can work out a meeting place........i need to go to court in LA today.....and to TT to give them back there mouse and get my graph so im already on a tight schedual but like i said give me a txt

Smogrunner
10-21-2008, 06:15 PM
I've got

i need to make another run soon sense im running low........but give me a txt u swear like you dont know my number and lets see if we can work out a meeting place........i need to go to court in LA today.....and to TT to give them back there mouse and get my graph so im already on a tight schedual but like i said give me a txt

I've got ten gallons ready to go in Perris. I'll let 'em go for $30 for friends like you guys....

cky_bam_marg
10-21-2008, 07:47 PM
I've got

I've got ten gallons ready to go in Perris. I'll let 'em go for $30 for friends like you guys....

give sean a call as for me i dont mind the drive actually later on tonight i was gonna go pic up another 70gallons from LA to go with the other 65 gals i have at home!!

anytime i get around to only having 1 full 55gal drum i feel like im running low so i need to get more lol!

also smoggalishoius look what i got for ya :-D

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a117/cky_bam_marg/img1224617504540.jpg

link to discussion
http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=68381.0