PDA

View Full Version : Victim here...

The0ne
10-22-2008, 11:01 PM
Got my car vandalized today, sigh. Someone actually sprayed (not pour) coffee from the roof to the front of the car creating tons of coffee stains :/ In addition to that, they pulled out the fender on the right side. Luckily the fender wasn't damage and I just had to tuck it back and and it locked back together. But the coffee stains...my God, who would do such a thing. This was at work too. I'm tempted to ask the property manager to see if the video camera caught anyone. Probably have no luck as I've been complaining about the lawyer parking in the handicap zone without any success.

GilbertFlores
10-22-2008, 11:04 PM
damn that sucks man, get that thing detailed big time, hopefully they all come off. O0

good luck on what you decide to do.

evopaul
10-22-2008, 11:05 PM
Mother f'ers

Dubs46
10-22-2008, 11:05 PM
damn dude sorry to hear that..people these days.

The0ne
10-22-2008, 11:11 PM
Seriously, what's with these people that do these sort of things. Are they that jealous that they resort to doing this to other people's property? Work hard and get your own like most of us do :)

Jap_WHiP
10-22-2008, 11:13 PM
WHAT CITY?

r0me0ne
10-22-2008, 11:23 PM
sounds like somebody doesnt like you at work...poored that morning coffee

blueprint
10-23-2008, 12:26 AM
SUCKS @SS BRO.

i'd definitely have a look at the tape and i'd start parking elsewhere in your employee lot. also check on her every now and than while your on break.

ev0ninerr
10-23-2008, 02:41 AM
What kind of work do you guys do there? Doesn't sound like an office imo.

Charlie@MFQ
10-23-2008, 02:43 AM
pix?

evobros
10-23-2008, 03:15 AM
thats bullsh** .... damn haters.......

The0ne
10-23-2008, 05:47 AM
already cleaned off the coffee stains and fixed the fender. Coffee stains were like water spots but brown and smelly but only cover the roof down to the hood. This happened right in front of the office building. The building has many other companies there but if anything this was done early in the morning before most even arrived. I get there around 6am and maitenance, security doesn't get here until 8-9am.

This happened in Del Mar, San Diego. Rich people's place of all places :) Ev)ninerr, we're the engineering group of the company here in San Diego. Execs in Chicago, Sales in Kentucky, Software and IT in Atlanta.

Dead_Pirate
10-23-2008, 06:18 AM
looks like you started beef with the wrong guy....and he found your car!

hardcoreracing
10-23-2008, 08:44 AM
Are you sure you didn't smoke this guy on the road and this is his way of retaliating? If it happens again then most likely it's someone that works at your location and not a random act of violence.

evopaul
10-23-2008, 08:47 AM
Time to get a DD!! CIVIC 4D WITH STY? STICKER FTW!!

[p]dOG.
10-23-2008, 08:52 AM
So when you find him...
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e151/drdraxx/Slap_A_Bitch.jpg

FreddysEvolutionIX
10-23-2008, 09:47 AM
^^^^LOL

The0ne
10-23-2008, 12:29 PM
I'm a careful driver. I love driving for the sheer joy of driving but I don't drive like I'm a race driver or wannabe race driver. I cruise and enjoy. If this pisses off other drivers they really have serious issues. I doubt the lawyer knows me at all. Plus, he has a new BMW 700 series. Very nice car if it weren't parking in the handicap zones with no handicap tags whatsoever. And no, he's not handicapped.

This area is littered with expensive vehicles. Your stereotypical women/mom driver is here, very dangerous. Think Molly Shannon in the movie Little Man and you'll be scare. And because it is a rich area thieves love it. This business plaza has been broken in and offices have been ransacked in the past, our company included. Odd thing was they took an old cheapo laptop but left the servers, nice scopes and analyzers, microscopes, tools and so forth intact. Shrug. We're grateful that they didn't take much but had to laugh at what they did take :) Oh, cars have been known to go missing as well :P Sometimes the run down neighborhood seems safer than here hahaha

This is a random violent act probably by some kids in the neighborhood. Before I say my next comment I'll have to apologize for sounding so bias or even racist here but it's really because of the neighborhood. Why is it that in these types of neighborhood you see these white teenagers with their heavily modded, mostly ungly and for visual appearances, mustangs, civics dressing up like gang members but looking more like silly than anything going up and down the streets giving people a hard time? But I think I may have already answered my own question :)

Just remembered, someone around here owns a white X GSR like mine without the white coated rims. I believe he/she works in the store plaza down the block there by Quiznos and Vons. This belong to anyone in here? I'll try to take a photo next time I pass by. Just curious.

ev0ninerr
10-23-2008, 12:36 PM
I'm pretty appalled that it would happen in an area like that, yet you have random "people" always going through those places because of misc. kinds of work. GL with figuring out who it is so you can pour hot coffee on them and pull out one of their arms. Eye for an eye.

CRX2EVO
10-23-2008, 12:54 PM
how do you know it was coffee?Â* did you taste it?Â* smell it?

maybe a big bird took a shit on your car

The0ne
10-23-2008, 01:25 PM
I tasted it and smelled it. It's coffee and not poop lol. Plus, it's gotta be a lot of birds pooping considering I said sprayed and covered with water mark-like coffee stains.

GQ 05YellowEVO8
10-24-2008, 08:56 AM
well, at least it wasnt brake fluid sprayed over your paint......... that that would have been cruel

takeshi999
10-25-2008, 02:29 PM
dammm that sucks..but as least it's not something corrosive.

EvolvedMCC
10-25-2008, 03:10 PM
how does one spray coffee? that's a mystery in itself...and don't go tasting things you find on your car, you never know what you're gonna get! =X

EvilAWD10
10-25-2008, 03:27 PM
^^^ back in the day when i had a rhd dc2 i was afraid to park it just about anywhere. funny thing is whenever i had it parked in my apartment complex nothing ever happened but working in a nice industrial area it was always eyed and would have people trying to look inside and see if the car door was opened. i soon learned i had to sell it because it was a car not worth having if you cant go without a few hours without having to look outside to make sure it isnt stolen