PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have STi bbs' on their Evo?

soontobe
11-19-2008, 07:11 PM
I am wondering if the stock bbs' from the 04-06 STi fit on the evo 8. I know they are 17x8 5x114.3 not sure on offset though. If anyone has any info please let me know!

CRX2EVO
11-19-2008, 07:17 PM
no

phillies23
11-19-2008, 07:29 PM
^ +23

timemasheen
11-19-2008, 07:29 PM
STYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

iheartevoix
11-19-2008, 07:35 PM
u should get the sti turbo too

chavo_del_8
11-19-2008, 07:42 PM
This is blasphemy.

Dead_Pirate
11-19-2008, 07:48 PM
baaaaahahahahaha

all "soontobe" post = FAAAAAAAAAAAAIL!!!!!!

blkside
11-19-2008, 07:53 PM
awesome....mmmmmmmmmmmm NO

soontobe
11-19-2008, 07:54 PM
ahahahahahahaha HATERS!!!

they are gonna look sick bitches.

they will not be my only wheels im just a wheel whore a love having an assortment...

soontobe
11-19-2008, 07:55 PM
and they are bbs wheels made by bbs just like the mr bbs are made by bbs not mitsubishi...Its a wheel not a car.

soontobe
11-19-2008, 07:56 PM
STYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

you would still be driving a wrx if you knew how to drive...

ummmm....yep owned!

raulsevo123
11-19-2008, 07:57 PM
the gold would look sick. people jst hate on em cause there off an sti

raulsevo123
11-19-2008, 07:58 PM

ummmm....yep owned!
oh snap :2funny:

soontobe
11-19-2008, 08:00 PM
people hate period raul its lame...if they saw me in person rockin the evo they would be like...

"dude sick car what do you have done"
"id say thanks man i appreciate it bolt ons and some more"
"they say right on you on socalevo???"
"yea im soontobe"
"o......im deadpirate um...my bad nice to meet you RJ"

Dead_Pirate
11-19-2008, 08:03 PM
people hate period raul its lame...if they saw me in person rockin the evo they would be like...

"yea im soontobe"

so do you sit around all day making fairy tale stories in your head wanting friends? well i feel honored that im in the story... but if you made a puppet of me out of a sock then thats just taking it to far!

chavo_del_8
11-19-2008, 08:04 PM
Don't jock yourself too hard. No one really cares about what your car has. You're just another member on here.

You asked if anyone had STI BBS' on their Evo. What did you expect to be posted?

"Oh yeah I have some dope ass Mugen GP wheels off my old civic I rock on my Evo! Do it!"

soontobe
11-19-2008, 08:06 PM

"yea im soontobe"

so do you sit around all day making fairy tale stories in your head wanting friends? well i feel honored that im in the story... but if you made a puppet of me out of a sock then thats just taking it to far!

What the hell does that mean>? Sorry I don't get it, your just a damn moron, and actually that shit was off the top of the dome just like you live your life...right off the tip of the dome...We're done dude!

Dead_Pirate
11-19-2008, 08:07 PM

ummmm....yep owned!

Evos are so tight they pretty much drive themselves...
STY's are so wac they crash themselves....

its not his fault a Sty sucks dick at handling......im pretty sure a evo wouldnt loose control just driving up a hill...

THIS THREAD = FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

soontobe
11-19-2008, 08:08 PM
Don't jock yourself too hard. No one really cares about what your car has. You're just another member on here.

You asked if anyone had STI BBS' on their Evo. What did you expect to be posted?

"Oh yeah I have some dope ass Mugen GP wheels off my old civic I rock on my Evo! Do it!"

No I expected mature dudes like raul who are homies and know me to help out with some pics of how they may look. Again like I said its a bbs wheel bottom line thats it. I don't need the smart ass shit but i know no matter where I post there is people like DP who follow my posts and insist on talkin shit but I just laugh it off...

When I post all I'm looking for is an answer not all the HS drama. Im on forums to get answers and good deals thats it. I have met some cool people i.e. jay shane raul alain james etc...They know me they know who I am and thats all I care about. Anymore questions?

r0me0ne
11-19-2008, 08:10 PM

ummmm....yep owned!

damn...yup...definately owned...double owned...maybe triple owned...

Dead_Pirate
11-19-2008, 08:11 PM

look who got owned now! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

soontobe
11-19-2008, 08:12 PM
^^^Right.....

r0me0ne
11-19-2008, 08:12 PM

look who got owned now! Â*:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

yup definately owned...haha...

Dead_Pirate
11-19-2008, 08:13 PM

No I expected mature dudes like raul who are homies and know me to help out with some pics of how they may look. Again like I said its a bbs wheel bottom line thats it. I don't need the smart ass shit but i know no matter where I post there is people like DP who follow my posts and insist on talkin shit but I just laugh it off...

When I post all I'm looking for is an answer not all the HS drama. Im on forums to get answers and good deals thats it. I have met some cool people i.e. jay shane raul alain james etc...They know me they know who I am and thats all I care about. Anymore questions?

hmmmm i have only posted in maybe 2 of your threads..... lol... Dont give me that much credit!

pjb00stin
11-19-2008, 08:14 PM

ummmm....yep owned!

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHHA

pjb00stin
11-19-2008, 08:15 PM
btw-i think the BBS's are +48

soontobe
11-19-2008, 08:17 PM
PJ thanks bud and I love the simplicity of your sig pic, thats how my evo looks right now, but white!

pjb00stin
11-19-2008, 08:19 PM
yea no problem.dont quote me on the +48 though.my cousin told me that for sure they are in the +40's

i <3 simple cars.i dunt lyke da jDm stuffz

chavo_del_8
11-19-2008, 08:21 PM
I think those BBS were made specifically for the STIs, with STI logo I think. <--NVM it says BBS lol.

The 05 and 06 Sti's are 5x114.3 with a 53 offset.

soontobe
11-19-2008, 08:22 PM
The sti logo didnt come till the 06 model i believe...

i know the 04 version were 5x100

then 05+ were 5x114.3 and i think they started stamping STi in 06 if i'm correct.

...the center cap says BBS but the newer ones are actually stamped sti on the wheel.

I wouldnt mind either way, i think im gonna get a set for shits and giggles and run them with a 10mm spacer and a 255 tire and see how it looks!

pjb00stin
11-19-2008, 08:25 PM
I think those BBS were made specifically for the STIs, with STI logo I think.

The 05 and 06 Sti's are 5x114.3 with a 53 offset.

i dont think they say STi.I think it says BBS.
i think the 08+ STi bbs's have them stamped on??? :?

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020qU2CRJwdsA8ImjzbkF/SIG=125218946/EXP=1227237908/**http%3A//img76.exs.cx/img76/1056/DSC00513Medium.jpg

brake dust FTMFTWAFFLES

chavo_del_8
11-19-2008, 08:25 PM
I cant see if this thread has pix because photobucket is blocked at my work.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=195280

pjb00stin
11-19-2008, 08:27 PM
RJ,

you'll need to run longer studs with a 10mm spacer to be safe.I've read that 8mm spacer is the max you'd want on stock studs.just a FYI i dont wanna see you posting pics with a title "ooh znapz,mah wh33lz flu 0ff da hubz!"

heffer
11-19-2008, 08:33 PM
HaI GuYz.
I HaZ StI w/ TeH GoLd BbS On MaI CaR.
It MaKeZ MaI CaR FaZtUr ThAn YouR SlOeVo
ByE

soontobe
11-19-2008, 08:34 PM
oh no man it was just a guess i know it would require work !!!

appreciate the help PJ good lookin out!

I read that whole thread lights out posted...probably more work than its worth!

soontobe
11-19-2008, 08:35 PM
HaI GuYz.
ByE

hmmmm....???

anyone???

pjb00stin
11-19-2008, 08:36 PM
HaI GuYz.
ByE

o..........m...........f..............g.thats too funny to post HAHA's.ooh shit so HAHA x32

pjb00stin
11-19-2008, 08:38 PM
oh no man it was just a guess i know it would require work !!!

appreciate the help PJ good lookin out!

I read that whole thread lights out posted...probably more work than its worth!

no problem.yea looks like you'd have to bore out the centerbore

mitsuEVO8kid
11-19-2008, 10:33 PM
the bbs remind me of the advan rs but without the concave.

I think they would look great on an evo or sti if they were just an inch bigger haha

raulsevo123
11-19-2008, 11:59 PM
the gold or gloss black would look sick but seems 2 b 2 much wrk bro. but c not every1 is as gay as the cool pirate dude, some people helped u out.

CRX2EVO
11-20-2008, 01:13 AM
I helped in the first post when I said no.

Wrong offset, waste of time.

DeeezNuuuts83
11-20-2008, 02:00 PM
And let's not forget that the '04 STi BBS wheels aren't even the same width as ours.

j_nizzle
11-20-2008, 02:04 PM
And let's not forget that the '04 STi BBS wheels aren't even the same width as ours.

yeah they are...different bolt pattern.

ASIXMRSE
11-20-2008, 02:12 PM
RJ.... fuck it bro, do what you want man... like raul said might be more work then its worth, but hey maybe you wanna try it... people thought wingless woulda been weird a long time ago on the evo... now it's definately caught on with more people... O0

PJ... your sig is teh lolz!!

DeeezNuuuts83
11-20-2008, 02:37 PM

yeah they are...different bolt pattern.

You sure? I'm kind of too lazy to look it up, but I thought that the '04s were 7.5" (hence them having 225 width Bridgestones), though the '05s were upped to 8.0" while the tire size stayed the same.

pjb00stin
11-20-2008, 03:34 PM
I helped in the first post when I said no.

Wrong offset, waste of time.

all you said was no.thats no help...

soontobe
11-20-2008, 07:46 PM
Thanks guys, and I may make this happen considering it hasn't been done, we will see what the future brings! Thanks to those of you that helped! Good lookin out!

timemasheen
11-20-2008, 07:59 PM

ummmm....yep owned!

HahahahahahahaÂ* Easy Soontobe out of the closet.... the only thing owned was that fence and my bumper.Â* Â* and you should know about the nightmare understeer and body roll the suby posesses, you claimed you used to have one on another thread.Â* Â*

soooooooooooooooooo have fun being a fuckin fruitcake peter puffin son of a biscuit eater....

quit postin because i can smell your boner breath through the screen!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

raulsevo123
11-20-2008, 08:08 PM
u must of hit this dude right on the sweet spot, he seems kinda hurt RJ

timemasheen
11-20-2008, 08:11 PM
whats RJ stand for ??????ROYAL JERKOFF???? REALLY JERKY??????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA all just a bunch of kids!!! i've been driving longer than most of you queers, so bring it bitches

raulsevo123
11-20-2008, 08:18 PM
shit u got me there. homeboys funny. i thought u were like 17 or 18 by ur bs comments. but sorry sir

soontobe
11-20-2008, 08:25 PM
whats RJ stand for ??????ROYAL JERKOFF????Â* Â*REALLY JERKY??????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAÂ* Â* Â*all just a bunch of kids!!! i've been driving longer than most of you queers, so bring it bitches

I don't give a damn how old you are or how long you have been driving. However I do know the understeer and the body roll that wrx has and I know girls who can handle them and drive the shit out of them. I know that I had two of them and handled them both just fine rain or shine. if you wanna talk shit about my name go for it, but really jerky? get a fucken life you douche bag.

I hope to god for the sake of your car you don't throw that one up a curb into a tree...

Dude im over it I got my answer to the questions I don't wanna act like a damn kid...Good luck with your evo hope its all good.

ASIXMRSE
11-21-2008, 11:02 AM
^^ and then RJ Pwned him again by being the bigger man and dropping it. haha

RJ FTW! :D

MRavenIX
11-21-2008, 11:57 AM
Here ya go RJ... it's even a WW one O0

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/19035/normal_evo1Mediumcopy.jpg

soontobe
11-21-2008, 01:37 PM
thanks buddy yea i saw that pic on evoM

ASIXMRSE
11-21-2008, 01:46 PM
doesnt look that bad... but the picture makes them look like 18's and not 17's. i think it still looks pretty cool tho.

raulsevo123
11-21-2008, 02:11 PM
dang those look like DUBS. but im sure the real size will look good

MRavenIX
11-21-2008, 02:17 PM
thanks buddy yea i saw that pic on evoM

for some reason I thought u said u couldn't see the pics.... :buck2:

I'd rock em... fuck loyalty to "our BBS's"... I'm loyal to forged lightweight wheels O0

phillies23
11-21-2008, 02:28 PM
oh shiit lol

booster310
11-21-2008, 02:40 PM
That actually dont look too bad, i would sport them if i could.

maikumaru
11-21-2008, 03:08 PM
I think prodrive makes wheels that looks similar to that. And they would have it in the bolt pattern for sure.

http://www.prodrive.com/products_level2.html?id=31&p=12

NativeSS
11-21-2008, 03:17 PM
baaaaahahahahaha

all "soontobe" post = FAAAAAAAAAAAAIL!!!!!!

Quoted For truth!

HB Evo Owner
11-21-2008, 03:56 PM
haha people r so gay.

RJ simply asked if anyone had the BBS model rims the STi comes with && then come the people that are gay saying shit.

veilsidefd3s87
11-21-2008, 04:00 PM
haha people r so gay.

RJ simply asked if anyone had the BBS model rims the STi comes with && then come the people that are gay saying shit.
RJ it would be better to ask on evolutionm because im sure at least 1 person has done this and ur asking all over.

well its true evom would have all the info on it. but the rule of thumb is for information you go on evom.net, only because it has been covered already. to buy parts you buy them through socalevo.net cause everyone whores them so cheap its pathetic. but to sell parts you post on evom.net

this topic has been covered a long while back and has been photoshoped as well but the offset is different

timemasheen
11-21-2008, 07:10 PM
hey soontobe a woman, have you finished your transformation yet????Â* Â*:2funny:

1. you have no clue how that crash happened
2. you have no clue if the suby is even mine, or if i even crashed it for that matter....Â* Â*don't assume anything
3. take the cucumber out of your ass and quit posting bullshit threads that no one gives a shit about. I'll see ya around south OC..... :knuppel2:

MRavenIX
11-22-2008, 11:10 AM
I think we could all use a lil.... LOL

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg221/PandaSquirral/LOLcatz/JesusCat.jpg

S2myEVO
11-22-2008, 11:15 AM
Here ya go RJ... it's even a WW one O0

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/19035/normal_evo1Mediumcopy.jpg

WHY!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *raises fist angrily at the sky*

MRavenIX
11-22-2008, 11:16 AM
cuz it looks better than the 8's painted that color!! oh, shit.... n/m... LOL

soontobe
11-22-2008, 07:16 PM
hey soontobe a woman, have you finished your transformation yet????Â* Â*:2funny:

2. you have no clue if the suby is even mine, or if i even crashed it for that matter....Â* Â*don't assume anything
3. take the cucumber out of your ass and quit posting bullshit threads that no one gives a shit about. I'll see ya around south OC..... :knuppel2:

You'll see me around south oc??? so what you want to fight now or whats the deal. I don't get you guys man this is fucking pathetic. I guy can't asked a simple question without some dick coming along bashing and talking shit. Whats the point of whoring the boards and talking nothing but shit all the time...gotta get old?

I miss the sd boys...people there are way chiller than up here...

aside from a few of you that is!

JOOTZ
11-22-2008, 07:21 PM
popcorn time...

HB Evo Owner
11-22-2008, 07:56 PM
haha agreed RJ.

30yrs looking for a fight?

....um :gheyfight:

MRavenIX
11-23-2008, 12:39 AM
I'm w/ u RJ... fuck tha haters... no sweat bro...

littlejap33
11-23-2008, 12:48 AM
isnt the lug pattern different from ours!

MRavenIX
11-23-2008, 12:52 AM
not on the 05's & up.... it's the offset that fucks things up!!!

NativeSS
11-23-2008, 12:55 AM
this is for MRraven and soon to be. i hope you ladies enjoy.

http://forum.cheatengine.org/files/ethug_572.jpg

i hate mofos that think talkin shit on the internet makes anyone give a F*ck.

MRavenIX
11-23-2008, 01:07 AM
I'm not talkin shit... I just think u guys talk too much...

ur one to talk bro..... talk shit to me in person....we'll see who it's dangerous to.........

NativeSS
11-23-2008, 01:23 AM
I'm not talkin shit... I just think u guys talk too much...

ur one to talk bro..... talk shit to me in person....we'll see who it's dangerous to.........

LMFAO check my last post, your doin it again.

MRavenIX
11-23-2008, 01:27 AM
listen keyboard tough guy... i wasn't even ripping on anyone.... i wasn't directing anything at anyone, but since ur trying to think i did, that's fine... u have fun w/ that, and I'll just keep laughing, knowing that u can say shit like this now, but only now........ cuz this is the ONLY time u'll be able to...... :buck2:

NativeSS
11-23-2008, 01:30 AM
listen keyboard tough guy... i wasn't even ripping on anyone.... i wasn't directing anything at anyone, but since ur trying to think i did, that's fine... u have fun w/ that, and I'll just keep laughing, knowing that u can say shit like this now, but only now........ cuz this is the ONLY time u'll be able to...... :buck2:

ur calling me a keyboard tough guy mr. E-thug? you and your homie boytoy soontobe think ur the toughest turds on this board and ur callin me keyboard tough guy? ur probably retarded.

chavo_del_8
11-23-2008, 02:54 AM
A few points..

1. OP asked a question
2. OP got his answer
3. So what if some of us don't like the idea, GET OVER IT.
4. No need to talk shit over a message board, that is pathetic. 99% of the people that type bad ass on the boards don't do shit when in person.

Now someone lock this...

HB Evo Owner
11-23-2008, 04:22 AM
^^ serious.

besides... most of u evo owners are weinys :P

soontobe
11-23-2008, 10:49 AM
lol i dont know why everytime i ask a question it turns into a shit talking fest...

i guess a guy cant ask simple questions without being lit up for no reason.

i guess that isnt what forums are for???

Dead_Pirate
11-23-2008, 08:29 PM
popcorn time...

ahahahaha i need more butter!

pjb00stin
11-23-2008, 08:43 PM
HO-LEE-SHIT .this thread is rediculous.not because of the question but holyfuckcockerspanial everyones talking shit over the internet?!?!?all the OP did was ask a question.who gives a fuck if it was stupid or not.a question a simply that;a question.it needs an answer not a "OOH NOZ NEWB UR SLEEPING WITH THE EMENY STI"..subaru,mitsubishi,ferrari,honda.it dont matter.cars are cars.we all share the passion for cars.

popcorn time...

ahahahaha i need more butter!

not really....

BRO,seriously??dont ever talk shit about someone if it aint face to face.hell,all i know,RJ mite be bigger than Kimbo Mutha Fuckin Slice :knuppel2:

p.s.-posting pics of a fucked up car FTL.accualy its FTMFLÂ* Â*:laugh:

this is for MRraven and soon to be. i hope you ladies enjoy.

http://forum.cheatengine.org/files/ethug_572.jpg

i hate mofos that think talkin shit on the internet makes anyone give a F*ck.

....you simply came in here to talk shit.judging by you owning 2 evo's,your a grown man.is that neccesary?

A few points..

1. OP asked a question
2. OP got his answer
3. So what if some of us don't like the idea, GET OVER IT.
4. No need to talk shit over a message board, that is pathetic. 99% of the people that type bad ass on the boards don't do shit when in person.

Now someone lock this...

+1020t58y234689357623062387623462576u8hgft36498347 60234687!!!

4g63gst99
11-23-2008, 08:53 PM
^+100000 LOL!

kartman
11-23-2008, 09:35 PM
The evo community is all full of hate....to bad we can't all get along!

timemasheen
11-23-2008, 09:54 PM
BRO,seriously??dont ever talk shit about someone if it aint face to face.hell,all i know,RJ mite be bigger than Kimbo Mutha Fuckin SliceÂ* knuppel2

p.s.-posting pics of a fucked up car FTL.accualy its FTMFL

p.s. accualy it's actually ! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA cornbag , besides the beef has been dropped and everyone keeps reviving this joke!! and that's all it was a JOKE and everyone gets all dick hurt. i guess evo owners have no sense of humor... shame

boost562
11-23-2008, 10:02 PM
tsk tsk tsk.

Right when I thought you guys are cool, you go ahead and prove me wrong LOL

Good stuff gentlemen keep it up.

raulsevo123
11-23-2008, 10:34 PM
fuckn pussys talking shit over a comp. if RJ asked this question in person they would not dare 2 talk shit 2 no one for that matter

Dead_Pirate
11-23-2008, 11:41 PM
draaaaaama...i like how when the beef stops and goes no where, some one comes on to instigate and its starts back up! hahahahahahahahahahahahah :2funny:

this thread = The Circle Of Drama...

:2funny:

cfish462
11-23-2008, 11:42 PM
my friend has some for sale?

pjb00stin
11-24-2008, 01:44 AM
draaaaaama...i like how when the beef stops and goes no where, some one comes on to instigate and its starts back up! hahahahahahahahahahahahah :2funny:

your talking about yourself,right???

ASIXMRSE
11-24-2008, 11:30 AM
man this thread got all fucked up. haha RJ... doing ir brah fuck them weenies talkin shit. i think these wheels in black would looks pretty good.

shiro_ki
11-27-2008, 04:29 PM
evo wheels will fit subarus. but suby wheels WILL NOT fit evos.

the reason......

evo's have bigger offests to clear the brembos.

skylinefolife
11-27-2008, 05:05 PM
This is blasphemy.

No kidding man. This is also just lame...

ummmm....yep owned!

Omg, +1 lol
He's embarrassed himself quite badly before lol... I still don't know how he managed to crash haha. Stupid is as stupid does :)

Dead_Pirate
11-27-2008, 11:49 PM

your talking about yourself,right???

are you the one who pmed my friend and gave him your number?hahahahahaha are you trying to go on a date with him?

skylinefolife
11-29-2008, 06:05 PM
zOmGz! lOlZzzZz

Let's just chill now. It was fun while it lasted, right? :)

... GG! hehe

jerrym
11-30-2008, 06:38 AM
failure

soontobe
11-30-2008, 09:23 AM
failure

little late there buddy lol :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

blkside
11-30-2008, 10:02 AM
Wow SCE is turning into a dicktard fest. I think every thread is getting at least one guy to make their opinion known via Ethug. Who gives a fuck what people do. You get knocked on this board for everything.. You use rexpeed CF parts...OMG he isnt JDM. You dont run R1 tires every day OMG you arent using the Evos potential. You dont track it what a loser... Everyone needs to STFU and grow up jesus. It looks like you all should get out of your parents basement and do something.

RJ make sure you practive shaking in your boots cause if he catches you in the OC.... hes probably 5'4 and his g/f drives him around. Thats how it is out in the IE... Tough guys are driven around by their girls in sentras... Ethugging for the win...

soontobe
11-30-2008, 12:00 PM
Tim thats too funny man, and yea i don't take much seriously hahaha. I have decided to to ask any questions on here cause all that happens id high school drama shit talking...