PDA

View Full Version : Search bar disappeared??

me like jello
12-09-2008, 01:23 PM
when i click on the forum tab, the search bar and the info in the top left hand corner is missing. is anyone else experiencing this on their accounts? sorry if this is repost; i would search if there was a similar thread, but i have to search bar to type it in :grin:

~Owen

Azian
12-09-2008, 01:33 PM
i have that problem too lol its been like that for like a month

me like jello
12-09-2008, 01:35 PM
lol aite just checkin' to make sure it wasn't just me haha.

wsup ben, how ya been?

CRX2EVO
12-09-2008, 01:36 PM
um, it's in the middle

Terenus
12-09-2008, 02:45 PM
Read the rules before you ask these questions.

Blaze
12-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Terenus will ban you if you ask more questions.....

Blaze
12-09-2008, 05:46 PM
lol, j/k

Azian
12-09-2008, 07:34 PM
um, it's in the middle
no douche theres one on the top left usually but it aint there anymore

me like jello
12-10-2008, 12:55 AM

do you mean:

Try to keep posts EVO related. Non EVO-related general stuff can go in Off-Topic.

2. Technical questions go into the Tech Talk section.

3. If yer trying to review something or want to buy/sell something, checkout Buyer's Corner and the Classifieds.

4. We now have a Show and Shine section, so if you want to post pics of your ride, etc, check that out.

5. Braking, Suspension, Wheels go in that particular forum now.

and also the rule that says no posting for help?

because i seriously don't see what i did wrong. maybe you should stop being a douche and set a positive example as a mod; and just tell me what i did wrong because i seriously don't see what i did. if you read carefully with your chinky eyes, you'll see that i did not ask for help, i am merely asking if anyone has experienced something similar. it is a not a tech question, and IT IS related to the evo considering that its something that concerns "socalevo.net". and i do not get why you moved it to site feedback and suggestions either. it is NOT a feedback and it is NOT a suggestion. a feedback would be giving my opinion on something. i am ASKING if anyone else has experienced something similar.

and although i have more of a life than to camp on here to study the rules, it is people like you that compel me to waste my time just so i can be right and shut you up. and in cases like these, it is well worth it.

Terenus
12-10-2008, 11:34 AM

do you mean:

Try to keep posts EVO related. Non EVO-related general stuff can go in Off-Topic.

3. If yer trying to review something or want to buy/sell something, checkout Buyer's Corner and the Classifieds.

4. We now have a Show and Shine section, so if you want to post pics of your ride, etc, check that out.

and also the rule that says no posting for help?

because i seriously don't see what i did wrong. maybe you should stop being a douche and set a positive example as a mod; and just tell me what i did wrong because i seriously don't see what i did. if you read carefully with your chinky eyes, you'll see that i did not ask for help, i am merely asking if anyone has experienced something similar. it is a not a tech question, and IT IS related to the evo considering that its something that concerns "socalevo.net". and i do not get why you moved it to site feedback and suggestions either. it is NOT a feedback and it is NOT a suggestion. a feedback would be giving my opinion on something. i am ASKING if anyone else has experienced something similar.

and although i have more of a life than to camp on here to study the rules, it is people like you that compel me to waste my time just so i can be right and shut you up. and in cases like these, it is well worth it.

ROFL, thanks for correcting yourself for me.

Your question had nothing to do with Evos, which is the reason why I moved your thread to "Site Feedback and Suggestions". Keep working on your comprehension skills, you'll get out of ESL one day.

Terenus
12-10-2008, 11:47 AM

So how long did you camp here to study 90% of the rules. And the one rule that you forgot to study was "Site Feedback and Suggestions".

Discuss problems you are having with SoCalEvo.net or talk about suggestions you may have. Guests may also post here if they dont have a registered user ID.

Have a nice day.

me like jello
12-10-2008, 07:30 PM
if it relates to this site, then how is it not related to the evo? so are you saying this site does not relate to the evo?

the day i go to ESL is the day you lose 5 pounds or can actually get some pussy. i'm sorry that i have a life to live and can't be as familiar with the rules as you. put it this way, your familiarity with the rules is like my experience with women. there will NEVER be a cross-over where you are good with women and i with rules. personally i'd choose women over rules. apparently you'd just prefer the other....hey if it's rules that turn you on, as an american i should encourage you to be proud of that and not to let anyone else tell you otherwise and live your life happily.....even if it is so damn pathetic.....

and you know what, i will have a nice day because i know that no matter how hard i try, i can't do the truffle shuffle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltp-PPL_yeY&feature=related ....one of the few things that it's actually good to not be able to do.....

Massimo Power
12-10-2008, 07:42 PM
http://www.massimopower.com/pics/eewfwe.JPG

Massimo Power
12-10-2008, 07:45 PM
and calm down

Zhul
12-10-2008, 08:15 PM
LOL wow that was good.. great pic :grin:

me like jello
12-10-2008, 08:28 PM
this isn't about site feedback and suggestion, it's about general. i dont give a shit if it better suits site feedback and suggestions, as long as im not breaking the rules of general then i'm still right and you're still in the wrong because then there isn't anything to prevent me from posting this in there. and don't even give me bullshit about this because if what you say is true then there is a shit load of post that should be moved already. so why aren't they moved yet terenus huh?? Â*better hop to it....

i am calm massimo, i just don't take well to authority from a non authoritative figure. i don't like to start sh$t, but i am easily provoked by idiocy, stupidity, and immaturity and i absolutely do not backdown; although i do admit that not backing down is still, none-the-less, the childishness in me as well. and to be honest, all it would have taken was a picture like what you posted. no this is not being butt hurt, i just don't respond well to certain negative attitudes.

Terenus
12-11-2008, 02:05 AM
When did Evos get search bars? Did I miss something?

http://i36.tinypic.com/adfcqs.jpg

I don't know what your English comprehension skills are at, but after quoting you the rules of "Site Feedback and Suggestions" you still don't quite understand.

Here it is in English once again:

Discuss problems you are having with SoCalEvo.net or talk about suggestions you may have. Guests may also post here if they dont have a registered user ID.

Ebonics:

Discuss problems ya iz havin' wiff SoCalEvo.net or jive about suggestions ya may gots. Guests may also post here if dey dont gots uh registered user ID. peep this shit

Ghetto:

Discuss problems ya` be havin` wid SoCalEvo.net o` rap about suggestions ya` may have. Guests may also post here if they dont have a registered user ID.

Ali G:

Discuss problems yous iz havin wiv socalevo.net or natta about suggestions yous may as. guests may also post in da house if dey don't as da registered usa id.

Irish English:

Discuss problems yer are 'avin' wi' socalevo.net or blather aboyt suggesshuns yer may 'av. guests may also post 'ere if they don't 'av a registered user id.

Jolly Well Spoken:

Discuss problems you, one's old bean, aaare having with socalevoh.net or chinwag about suggestions you, one's old bean, meay have. guests meay alsoh post here if they dane't have ah registered usah id. Jolly good show old bean!

Scottish:

Discuss problems ye ur havin' wi' socalevo.nit ur gab abit suggestions ye main hae. guests main also post haur if they dornt hae a registered user id.

manafest
12-11-2008, 09:40 AM
holy crap lol...

Saint
12-11-2008, 12:12 PM
ROFL epic post. epic.

GokuSSJ4
12-11-2008, 06:50 PM
if it relates to this site, then how is it not related to the evo? so are you saying this site does not relate to the evo?

the day i go to ESL is the day you lose 5 pounds or can actually get some pussy. i'm sorry that i have a life to live and can't be as familiar with the rules as you. put it this way, your familiarity with the rules is like my experience with women. there will NEVER be a cross-over where you are good with women and i with rules. personally i'd choose women over rules. apparently you'd just prefer the other....hey if it's rules that turn you on, as an american i should encourage you to be proud of that and not to let anyone else tell you otherwise and live your life happily.....even if it is so damn pathetic.....

and you know what, i will have a nice day because i know that no matter how hard i try, i can't do the truffle shuffle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltp-PPL_yeY&feature=relatedÂ* Â*....one of the few things that it's actually good to not be able to do.....

You gotta remember that rules are implemented for a certain reason. If we didn't follow any rules in this site, random post would be found just about in every section and things would be hard to classified. Having a well organize site helps find things a lot easier and for admins and mods to find things and obtain feedback from different members. Just because someone points things out to you, doesn't necessary make them someone with out a life. As we all have selective to live this wonderful "super hero" life in the internet, we all find the time to read, post and comment dislikes of the site. So if you think about it, it doesn't take too much time to actually read some of the rules and place things in the right section.

mister thura
12-24-2008, 04:54 PM
http://www.deadlyshoe.com/images/ownedkarate.jpg