PDA

View Full Version : I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE JEALOUS OF EVOS!

siik.evolution
12-14-2008, 11:35 AM
Last night i was driving in the canyons. and i end up hearing a knocking sound on and on. so i pull over and my friend errol on a white evo parked behind me so i can see under my car. there was nothing there so it was really wierd. so i got back into car and heading down the canyon. and i still hear it. i get down to the 1 PCH and i stop again cuz it was really bugging me. so i get a quick look at my nuts on the rims and i am missing two and two are lose.. so i was like wtf. and soo was errol haha. so i grab my tools and tight that shit real good. and after the sound was gone. so point of the story hahha fuck people who cant afford a evo and have to result to this!

Gear Grinder
12-14-2008, 11:40 AM
I don't want to be a S2myEVO, or J-Nizzle, but did you mean Jealous?

s.gaspar
12-14-2008, 11:42 AM
dude your lucky i had that happen to me couldn't figure out the sound drove a lil while longer and my rim popped off that shit sucked!!! thanks god it was in my booty ass honda!!! your pretty lucky though bro that coulda turned ugle quick

Terenus
12-14-2008, 11:42 AM
The joules i know of is the an unit of thermal energy.

FreddysEvolutionIX
12-14-2008, 11:43 AM
Yeah. Fuck people who are joules. LOL

siik.evolution
12-14-2008, 11:57 AM
HAHAHA YA I KNOW MY SPELLING IS NOT THAT GREAT HAHAHA. BUT YA I KNOW I GOT LUCKY CUZ FUCK I WOULD OF BEEN FUCKED!

phillies23
12-14-2008, 12:05 PM
you'll get moAr haters out there... so beware

evopaul
12-14-2008, 12:10 PM
HAHAHA YA I KNOW MY SPELLING IS NOT THAT GREAT HAHAHA. BUT YA I KNOW I GOT LUCKY CUZ FUCK I WOULD OF BEEN FUCKED!

That's ok .Lot's of people on this site love to joke at people who can't spell correctly .Majority of them can't even proform a Â*15k service on an EVO...
That's funny!!

siik.evolution
12-14-2008, 12:17 PM
ahaha thats funny

That's ok .Lot's of people on this site love to joke at people who can't spell correctly .Majority of them can't even proform a 15k service on an EVO...
That's funny!!

evopaul
12-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Torque all lugnuts to 85 lbs.

rocinevoIX
12-14-2008, 01:24 PM
Dam tat sucks....I havnt had anything like this happen to me. Live in a ghetto hood but nothing has happen yet

Gear Grinder
12-14-2008, 01:24 PM
Trust me I can't spell for shit either.

siik.evolution
12-14-2008, 03:11 PM
ya i consider my self being really lucky. cuz damn that would of sucked really badd

xxxAce21xxx
12-14-2008, 03:16 PM
hahahaha good point paul Â*hahahaha

s78
12-14-2008, 03:38 PM
Maybe someone really was trying to smoke yo ass old school gangsta style... have you nailed any friend's / neighbor's / boss's girlfriends or wives lately ;)? Damn siik, you playa.

But just to play devil's advocate I feel it's worth mentioning: I've had properly torqued lug nuts come loose (not on my Evo, but on my old Talon TSi) at the track... I am guessing from heat cycling from repeated hard braking, and just general rigors of hard driving. Exact same thing happened, everything was good, then the knocking sound started. (Wait... did you say you were caynon running? Were you doing any hard braking? hmmmm....) Blue loctite worked great on those bad boys to keep 'em on. Another great thing about loctite is it keeps the nuts from corroding, so not only do they not fall off when they should be on, but you can always get em off when you want to. This is all assuming *of course* that you use a torque wrench at the right setting in the first place.

siik.evolution
12-14-2008, 03:48 PM
hahaha damn S78 hahaha. nah no problems. well before with my old Eclipse. but no haters no i have a evo hahah. but ya thanks for the info! and i got lucky if i may say! haha

xchosun1x
06-11-2009, 03:06 PM
damn i cant beleive some people would that lame and f*ck with peoples stuff like that.

Keeping a tq wrench in the car

S2myEVO
06-11-2009, 03:22 PM
I don't want to be a S2myEVO, or J-Nizzle, but did you mean Jealous?

you forgot CRX2EVO