PDA

View Full Version : Reflash fixed the problem for you?

Miss Evo IX
01-06-2009, 01:12 PM
I was just wondering.....

for the people that took their X back to Mitsu for a reflash due to sporadic idle issue..... did it fix it?

Or do you occasionally still encounter the same problems?

strat10
01-06-2009, 03:43 PM
It doesnt happen as often as it used to, but it still jumps just a bit every now and then.

toku-one
01-06-2009, 05:07 PM
i have no flashes (original from jan 08), putting a cone filter on it fixed it for me (and the hesitation)
i took it off after a few months (5-6k miles) and put back on the stock box.

25k miles with no issue after that.

and now that im modded and heading for a tune, i dont think it will ever be back

Massappeal
01-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Ive had 2 of the reflashes from the dealer seemed to help a little, but now with a real tune it is much better!

AaronI1
01-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Just like what Massappeal said. To me, the factory reflashes didnt seem to do shit. you definately need to get a real tune

gsrIXevo
01-06-2009, 07:54 PM
if the reflash didnt fix the problem. you may want to stop by the dealership one more time and show them what is up. that way if u get retuned... your record will say you tried to let them fix it. rigo over at southcoast should be able to let you know if they have a fix for the issue.

blkside
01-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Like I told you before .... i dont care what samsonite tells you .... I know whats up.. call mew and Ill get you taken care of..
When are you bringing me my car....

Miss Evo IX
01-06-2009, 09:54 PM
^LOL. Thanks John, Tim and everyone else.

I will try to call SCM and bring it in for a reflash one more time. If that still doesn't help, I will just opt out to wait and do mods, then do a tune right after.

Tim, I will call you... we must do mods soon! ;)