PDA

View Full Version : So-Cal Meet & Optional Dyno Day!

nlakind
01-12-2009, 12:54 PM
Mote(E90post.com) & I held a very successful “so-cal meet & cruise” in December & have decided to hold a meet once a month. Each month will be something different & a new location. It gives us the chance to meet fellow enthusiasts all over southern California & have fun at the same time! For our 2nd meet we’ve decided to host a meet at Yimi in santa clarita w/ an option to dyno your car!

Info on dyno-ing:

The Meet/Dyno Day has officially been booked for January 17th 2009.

Price:
$60 - RWD
$70 - AWD

The shop is asking for a deposit of $20 to guarantee a spot. You make the $20 Paypal transaction then pay the remaining $40 or $50 the day of the dyno runs.

Please PM me for the Paypal address

There will be a 15 car max, but we will take names of people beyond 15(no deposit required) & you can show up the day of the dyno and if people flake or we have extra time, you'll get your car dynoed for the same $60 or $70 total.

The meet will include bbq-ing for lunch, dyno-ing if you choose, a photo shoot, a cruise immediately following the last dyno pull of the day for anybody interested

Time:
1st dyno run at 9AM.
Last run at 5PM if all goes according to schedule.

Shop:
Yimi Sport Tuning
26524 Ruether Ave, Unit #510
Santa Clarita, CA 91350
http://www.yimisport.com/

This was originally going to primarily be a Euro meet but I haven't been to an Evo meet in a long long time & wanted to extend an invitation it to the Evo community.

Please don't bother Paul about this, aside from the fact that I booked him for the dyno, he knows nothing about the meet!

Hope to see some of you out there this weekend!