PDA

View Full Version : Tuning Tech can now Remap the 2009 Lancer Ralliart

Alfred@TTech
01-17-2009, 11:12 AM
About six months ago we pulled the first ROM off the 2009 Lancer Ralliart for ECUTek.Â* We are proud to announce that we now have full mapping capability of this very conservatively tuned vehicle using ECUTek software.Â* I will be posting tables and pricing info later today so keep an eye out!Â* If anyone would like to call for more info please call the shop or pm me here.

Alfred

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/TuningTechnologies/Evo%20X/ralliartALFRED.jpg

littlejap33
01-18-2009, 10:57 PM
tight tight i heard someone tellin me about the mitsubishi ralliart

CICreations
08-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Hey Alfred, I've got a buddy that just bought an 09 Ralliart and is looking to install a mini battery and intake soon and have the car flashed. Did you ever get anywhere with the Ralliarts? LMK!

-CI

o-townFLA
08-21-2009, 11:41 AM
Hey J,

I know someone selling a Evo X FP Red... I think that would go good with the Ralliart and you can have TT do the install and tune...

CICreations
08-21-2009, 12:09 PM
Wellllll, lol We were thinking that after I have the FP Red installed in my Evo X that I my friend would put my stock Evo X turbo in his ralliart. It was a thought we were kicking around.

o-townFLA
08-21-2009, 12:14 PM
their you go, that would be sick...

Timujin
08-21-2009, 04:11 PM
This is good. I drove one of the 3 modded Ralliarts at the SCM a few weeks ago. You just can't beat the shifting and constant boost. Very fast.

Alfred@TTech
08-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Hey Alfred, I've got a buddy that just bought an 09 Ralliart and is looking to install a mini battery and intake soon and have the car flashed.Â* Did you ever get anywhere with the Ralliarts?Â* LMK!Â*

-CI

Yes we have full tuning capabilities with the Ralliart at this time.Â* Putting the stock Evo X turbo assembly from manifold down would be excellent.Â* That trans is nice....once the cooling and clamp load issues are resolved that will be the hot setup.Â* Good Luck guys and let us know if you have more questions or need anything. :mitsu:

Alfred