PDA

View Full Version : So Obama is president....

gen4k20a2
01-20-2009, 06:57 PM
Does that mean that black people can still say..."its cause im black?"

Or "The man is holding me down!!" ... the man is black now.

So is the man holding ME down now? Hes black..im white...

Is it ok for me to say...the man is holding ME down now?

Hmmm...

GilbertFlores
01-20-2009, 07:04 PM
LMFAO.

i just hope things get a whole lot better now. but who knows what will happen..
and the black people of the world will still say there things because 3/4 of the politics are run by white people.

im mexican so i can care less. as long as there is beans and rice. im good.

90AWDSM
01-20-2009, 07:25 PM
Somebody Say Beans and Rice :?

:D

Timujin
01-20-2009, 07:34 PM
I love black beans and rice :-P

gen4k20a2
01-20-2009, 09:07 PM
Fuck black beans... straight refried for me man!

GilbertFlores
01-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Fuck black beans... straight refried for me man!
+1 to that. lol

MJCT9A
01-20-2009, 10:12 PM
we can all officially apply for welfare without faking being handicapped or discriminated!!!! hallefuckenjullah

gen4k20a2
01-20-2009, 10:35 PM
I hear the Gubment is about to give out free money...where do i get in line?

blkside
01-20-2009, 11:35 PM
Theres is a guy at my job, 26y/o white kid still lives with grandma, and he looks at me and goes "why do they keep talking about martin luther king jr" "are black people gonna use this to try to change things".... I ask WTF are you talking about? He said "well were all equal anyway". I was like you think that minorities and white people are all trated the same... He was like "well not really but it doesnt really matter". You have 20000 white politicians and you let 1 black one take office and white people get scared. Just be glad that the White House will finally be on MTV Cribs...

My wife sent me this text:

Why does Barack have trouble sleeping?
Cause the last Negro that had a dream got shot.

CASH$ MONEY
01-20-2009, 11:53 PM
i wonder what kkk and white power are gonna feel like in Virgina....

celebrate black president day?

:2funny:

mitsuEVO8kid
01-21-2009, 12:26 AM
Lmao good stuff...Trey Parker and Matt Stone will definitley be making a good episode about these upcoming days :D

Azian
01-21-2009, 12:36 AM
Theres is a guy at my job, 26y/o white kid still lives with grandma, and he looks at me and goes "why do they keep talking about martin luther king jr" "are black people gonna use this to try to change things".... I ask WTF are you talking about? He said "well were all equal anyway". I was like you think that minorities and white people are all trated the same... He was like "well not really but it doesnt really matter". You have 20000 white politicians and you let 1 black one take office and white people get scared. Just be glad that the White House will finally be on MTV Cribs...

LMAOOOOO!!!!!

vial8or
01-21-2009, 12:38 AM

Werd

Ignorance is bliss

gen4k20a2
01-21-2009, 11:43 AM
Well... you cant really expect a minority where they are about 10-12% of the population to have representation at the same level...esp when that 10% is spread out over the nation. The president being black is huge cause a large population of white people chose him too. Now thats whats huge....

You hear that? Cant stop the change train!!!!!!WHOO WHOO....Next stop? I think no one knows....

leaveit2bevo
01-21-2009, 02:45 PM
whats next is instead of stimulus checks were all going to get Whistler tips whooo whooooo

MJCT9A
01-23-2009, 04:31 PM
whats next is instead of stimulus checks were all going to get Whistler tips whooo whooooo

evo's can has obama woo woo whistle tips?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpl_ey5cVnk&feature=related

it's fo dek'o'ration!!!

GilbertFlores
01-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Whistle tips.....lol.

man i hate black people like that......its just as stupid as those shutter shades and shit...when did this world go wrong.

gen4k20a2
01-25-2009, 10:57 AM
speaking of whistle tips....

Here comes the Change train .... WOOOO WOOOO

mitsuEVO8kid
01-30-2009, 09:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dr1sgcC6k4

vr4evo
04-06-2009, 07:03 PM

Lol :)

BenJ
04-06-2009, 10:45 PM
...when did this world go wrong.