PDA

View Full Version : US ARMY CAREER OPPORTUNITIES

reglaranang
02-05-2009, 09:44 PM
*ARMY CAREERS IN ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT. ARTS AND MEDIA, COMBAT, COMPUTERS AND TECHNOLOGY, CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING, INTELLIGENCE AND COMBAT SUPPORT, LEGAL AND LAW ENFORCEMENT, MECHANICS, MEDICAL AND EMERGENCY, TRANSPORTATION AND AVIATION.
Â*
*An enlistment bonus of up to $40,000.
Â*
*An option to enlist for two years plus training time Full Time.
Â*
*Up to $81,000 in college education benefits through The Army College Fund and Montgomery GI Bill with 100% tuition assistance for classes taken while serving.
Â*
*Up to $65,000 to pay off your federally insured student loans through the Army Loan Repayment Program.
Â*
*30 days vacation with pay, medical and dental coverage, superb recreation facilities, and low-cost shopping in post stores.

* FULL TIME OR PART TIME/NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED

For more information contact:
Reginald A. Laranang
6705 Westminster Blvd
Westminster, CA 92683
Cell: (877)824-0814
Email: [email protected]

Please if you have anything against the US Army and or the Military please keep it to yourself. If there are any questions feel free to ask.

Charlie@MFQ
02-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Cool stuffs. Damn all this Bonuses. Where was all this when i signed for the Marines 4 years ago ?

gravvyboy
02-05-2009, 09:50 PM
If you're Prior Service you may still be eligible for a Bonus in the United States Army with an enlistment as short as 3 years

yobless
02-05-2009, 10:11 PM
If you're Prior Service you may still be eligible for a Bonus in the United States Army with an enlistment as short as 3 years

I'll just follow this acronym...NAVY=Never Again Volunteer Yourself

Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

The current recession will help the recruiting numbers, good luck.

Charlie@MFQ
02-05-2009, 10:15 PM

no offense, but trust me I have more pride being a Marine than being Army Strong. ;)

reglaranang
02-05-2009, 10:22 PM
Alright guys I'm not here to bash nor disrespect any service. This ad is for people who are interested in looking into the US Army.

white9
02-05-2009, 10:24 PM
And for people who don't want to drive there cars for months to years at a time. ^^

EvoSwaggA
02-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Whooo-UHHH ARMY!!!

props to you for doing this, I was thinking of doing this once I get get to my new station (US NAVY)....you should not have problems in this time in the economy

GOOD LUCK TO YOU BRO Â*O0

trmacblckevo
02-06-2009, 12:49 PM
I am thinking about doing this. I actually was thinking Marines but i would like to get some more info on this. E-mailed!

reglaranang
02-13-2009, 04:33 PM
For all that has emailed me on information about joining the US Army please either contact me by phone or forward your email to [email protected] I am currently in Ft Benning GA for BNCOC (E-6 leadership school) till the 27th. Thank You.

CICreations
02-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Don't leave out that the enlistment bonus is taxed at 30% and is given to you after you complete basic training and MOS school and get to your first duty station. At least that's the way the Marine Corps handles it. But I would imagine that being a recruiter is a little easier these days. There may also be some sweet buy-outs in the next few years if the war in Iraq starts to wind down and they look at reducing forces. The last time that happened some guys got out early with some nice bonuses.

bleakdragonmage
02-13-2009, 04:49 PM
you have a PM

gravvyboy
02-22-2009, 07:51 PM
Don't leave out that the enlistment bonus is taxed at 30% and is given to you after you complete basic training and MOS school and get to your first duty station. At least that's the way the Marine Corps handles it. But I would imagine that being a recruiter is a little easier these days. There may also be some sweet buy-outs in the next few years if the war in Iraq starts to wind down and they look at reducing forces. The last time that happened some guys got out early with some nice bonuses.

28% tax on any Bonus received.

Recruiting is not as easy as many people think. The recession really does not affect the numbers due to the simple fact that when fewer people have money then even the Army has less money to spend on bonuses, and if you're enlisting just to get a bonus then this is the wrong place to start. The majority of enlistees don't receive a bonus of any kind and are just happy to be doing something that less than 1% of the population is part of.

For those who are prior service: Thank You for serving

For those considering enlistment or would just like more information contact this guy:

Reginald A. Laranang
6705 Westminster Blvd
Westminster, CA 92683
Cell: (877)824-0814
Email: [email protected]

EvoPandaPnay
06-25-2009, 04:26 AM
:angel: wow... even here you still recruiting...xoxo muahhhhhhhh...

TRUSTcompany9000
07-27-2009, 03:31 PM
Bump for a fellow Recruiter :)

rocinevoIX
07-27-2009, 03:35 PM
bump...