PDA

View Full Version : Who Can help Install Eibach Pro Kit?

[neo]
02-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Anyone know where or who I can contact to install these springs on my X, I heard I need spring compressors. Anyone do this outta there garage or know where I can get it done fairly moderately priced? Thanks!

GreaseFRT
02-10-2009, 04:43 PM
I put swifts on mine - I rented a spring compressor from Autozone - cheap. BUT - it sucked and was difficult to get them seated. Bring the struts and springs to a tire shop - they can do it really fast - for pretty cheap too - my local shop did my fronts for free....

[neo]
02-10-2009, 04:47 PM
that sounds good because I would want to get an alignment too. I was hoping people had experience with this though

demetry14
02-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Removed.

dongchad
02-13-2009, 11:43 PM
]
Anyone know where or who I can contact to install these springs on my X, I heard I need spring compressors. Anyone do this outta there garage or know where I can get it done fairly moderately priced? Thanks!

where are you located at? coz im also planning on dropping my x , if we could find someone who can install it on a garrage (yours or mine) maybe we could get it cheaper. i live in northridge btw.

blazar_bis
02-23-2009, 06:16 AM
]

where are you located at? coz im also planning on dropping my x , if we could find someone who can install it on a garrage (yours or mine) maybe we could get it cheaper. i live in northridge btw.

Hey, I already ordered those Eibach Pro Kit as well. I might go to a tire shop to get it done and get an alignment as well. I live in mission gorge, near toyota dealership. I don't know how much for the labor though

DRTY_DUZT
03-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Go to Brandon at Stimulated Motorsports in HB
got mine put on for 150 O0

evopaul
03-25-2009, 06:26 PM
NEED I SAY ANY MORE! www.muellerized.com
spend $30,xxx on and EVO,and be cheap on labor "priceless"
Just get it done right and that includes the alignment as well

dongchad
04-02-2009, 06:24 PM
just because u have a 30k car, that doesnt mean its okay for u to get ripped off from labor cost.
some shops are charging $50-75 per spring, but i had mine installed for $120 for all.

christoph562
04-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Good luck finding someone, since all i get is rants and raves when I offer to help... I hope you find someone, outside of this forum.

omg stop being such a bitch about things.

evobros
04-07-2009, 12:50 PM
It's not that hard bro I did my IX and my brothers IX and it's really easy

rojoX
07-24-2009, 04:37 PM
just because u have a 30k car, that doesnt mean its okay for u to get ripped off from labor cost.
some shops are charging $50-75 per spring, but i had mine installed for $120 for all.

AWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

gsrIXevo
07-24-2009, 04:58 PM
lol... its not hard to do yourself. but you will need to rent a spring compressor.Â* other than muller... try www.edoperformance.comÂ* they have a spring compressor and can do the work also.. you have to call to find the price. dont forget that RRE can do that install too.....

blkside
07-24-2009, 10:07 PM
We can do this shit in my garage.. I got 3 compressors and have done 20+ spring installs...

EVORX
08-08-2009, 07:37 AM
I remember I helped my friend do this in high school. we rented the compressors from kraagen, and whipped out the diagrams and started workin. We were totally clueless so it took forever. We weren't done by dark, so my dad told us gtfo of his garage. So my friend had to go home with only the driver's side dropped. lololololol. I still remind him how gangsta that accord looked.

p.s. be careful when you release that spring, you can poke your eye out!

muddyIX
08-08-2009, 08:26 AM
its super easy ive done this countless amount of times...just get a spring compressor, beer, maybe some buddies, more beer, and wrench away

i would wait on alignment until after the springs have settled

iamaiun
09-24-2009, 01:48 PM
Go to Tha Shop, they installed mine for $100.

dongchad
09-24-2009, 03:35 PM
THA SHOP + 1 O0

imprezivevo
09-28-2009, 04:32 PM
wouldn't you want to wait a few weeks like two to three so that the springs could settle in before aligning? cuz if you align it the same day, the height and compression of the spring will change and u'll need another...and word of advice, becareful where you leave your hands when you are removing the struts, you can break a finger, if you don't believe me, ask Matt P GOOD LUCK!

blkside
09-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Do you guys fucking realize this shit is 10 months old.. if he hasnt done the shit now its just talk.

/thread...

1wilman
07-18-2012, 10:42 PM
I need mine done too.

blkside
07-18-2012, 11:00 PM
WTF Necrobump... where do you live?

icyshark
02-13-2013, 11:27 AM
It's not a hard install. I did it myself. It is just time consuming. Expect to take an entire day if this is your first time messing with cars.