PDA

View Full Version : WTF!!!

GilbertFlores
03-06-2009, 01:48 AM
OK...this is my late night, im bored and tired of looking at bullshit posts rant...

I wanna know what the fk is up with all these newbs asking for cheap or free parts...why the fk did you buy an evo, why the fk are you trying to be a cheap ass and cut everyone short on there shit...

get rid of your car...quit annoying us with your dumb ass posts. Also whats with the huge increase in people forgetting we have a fkn search button....i mean the thing is fkn huge...its right before you look at any of the threads and still people post there stupid ass posts and complain when someone tells them shit...

what the fk is up with the bad ass E-thugs we are getting...its fkn retarded...shove your crazy bad ass cool words up your ass and just get off this forum...and all these people that keep trying to get on the forum and sell there shit...do it like we all did or GTFO!!

Sorry for the rant...im just really bored and figured this would burn some time...

Azian
03-06-2009, 01:57 AM
lmaoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you must be really bored mang but yeah I agree with you on most of those things

pikadosboy
03-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Wuahahahahahahahaha, Hahahahahahahahahhaha, LMFAAAAAAAOOOOF!

Is all the fucking people that switch from honda to Evos!

And MOFO that dont work and they are trying to afford a really high maintenance car!

yobless
03-06-2009, 11:16 AM

And MOFO that dont work and they are trying to afford a really high maintenance car!

The world has officially ended as I completely agree...100%

FUEL
03-06-2009, 01:57 PM
PROPERLY maintaining an Evo is much like having a Porsche... as far as maintenance costs go. Being a car enthusiast and die hard Evo lover it sickens me when I see low budget sub-par tires(buy tires as good as stock OR BETTER), crappy suspension (stock one is excellent), drag Evo's (waste of a drive train) and Evo's slammed to ground like a damn Honda (go buy a fucking Accord or Civic)! These ASSHAT fucktards are too stupid and ignorant to appreciate all the engineering that went into our Evo's when they where designed. There is a reason they can out-corner, out-brake and pretty much out-perform almost ANY car out on the road in STOCK form. It's a little wanna be race car/Rally Car right out of the box. It is difficult to improve on an Evo without fucking up the balance it has right from the factory (key word BALANCE)...it is in fact a RALLY CAR...it was THE main reason Mitsubishi built them. To compete with the Impreza.

Just my .02 and rant...

MJCT9A
03-06-2009, 06:16 PM
So really, how do you make your air freshner last longer?

j_nizzle
03-06-2009, 10:02 PM
im tired of people who want to street race to prove a point...

OP, "i made 350 whp on some dyno...that means i make 500whp on some other dyno"

some guy, "that's not how it works."

OP, "oh yeah? how about we race about it!"

...i fail to see the logic.

1WkdEvo
03-06-2009, 11:00 PM
Uhh, yeah and stuff

pjb00stin
03-07-2009, 01:45 AM

The world has officially ended as I completely agree...100%

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

nck brkr
03-12-2009, 08:31 PM
hahaha

skylinefolife
03-12-2009, 11:25 PM
im tired of people who want to street race to prove a point...

OP, "i made 350 whp on some dyno...that means i make 500whp on some other dyno"

some guy, "that's not how it works."

OP, "oh yeah? how about we race about it!"

...i fail to see the logic.

That's what happens when you go JAY-DEE-EM!