PDA

View Full Version : What is really going on with the Buyers corner? "HB SPEED trhead"

pikadosboy
03-26-2009, 10:19 AM
"Even though it says it's NOT MODERATED the moderator staff reserves the right to DELETE or EDIT whatever they want."

I'm really pissed about SCE erasing threads whenever you tell the true about vendors. Why? The only reason is that they pay and we don't. That is really FUCKED UP.

We have the right to know if a shop is giving a good service or not. Ill not make this a bashing against a shop whatsoever.
I will really appreciate if the mods would take their time and check what posts they erase and which ones they don't, especially when is about EVO shops. You need to know when a shop can't change a T-belt, charge $400 for a simple change of fluids, and spark plugs, and can't tune a evo, give you dumb reasons. We need to know all this so the next time pep will think twice before taking their car there. Also this can be so bad if the shop doesnt know what they are doing. They can mess up a car really bad. We have the right to know these things.

CRX2EVO
03-26-2009, 11:28 AM
werd

1WkdEvo
03-26-2009, 11:31 AM
What Javi said

blueprint
03-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Agreed.

pikadosboy
03-26-2009, 11:46 AM
werd
bump

CRX2EVO
03-26-2009, 11:48 AM
I read the thread and posted in it

werd as in, I agree, we have a right to know these things

pikadosboy
03-26-2009, 11:58 AM
I read the thread and posted in it

werd as in, I agree, we have a right to know these things
sorry man i read to fast on my Phone weird! i was like What a Fuck!

silvrEVOIXn818
03-26-2009, 12:29 PM
I completely agree!

drmosh
03-26-2009, 12:33 PM
you were banned once, your thread deleted and outlived it's usefulness when it turned into a shitstorm and other vendors joined the bash, I don't have any tolerance for your garbage...

Blaze
03-26-2009, 12:39 PM
FYI, Folks:

We are addressing this issue, so there's no need to get too crazy here. Â*Some things to keep in mind:

1. Â*We will be moving that thread back into the buyers corner.
2. Â*Negative feed back for vendors IS permitted. Â*Threads that flame too far, will be locked (but not deleted).
3. Â*Vendor vs Vendor is never permitted (ffr)
4. We may at anytime delete garbage posts which are without merit or foundation.

Best,

Blaze