PDA

View Full Version : CSpec Tuning is back

Charlie@MFQ
06-08-2009, 03:53 PM
As you all know, the former MFQ partners will be going their separate ways.Â* I will be bringing back C-Spec Tuning.Â* All of the OG evo owners knows what's up.Â* I'm no longer partnering with Khiem or have anything to do with "Tha Shop" at their new location.Â* Tha Shop will be Khiem and Eric's new joint venture.Â* Just wanted to clear that up cause the last i want is my customers to think I work at THA SHOP O0

alan678
06-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Good luck brother!

Seemed like you did all the work at the last shop anyway!

thisxguy
06-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Good Luck Charlie O0

[D.I.]evolution
06-08-2009, 04:05 PM
good luck charlie

vial8or
06-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Sucks for tha shop. That's like kobe leaving the lakers, just ain't the same no more!

Ill def. Be sure to check it out charlie!

S2myEVO
06-08-2009, 04:10 PM
good luck charlies O0

macdizzle67
06-08-2009, 04:19 PM
so charlie is cspec still gonna be at he old mfq location...?? or are u finding a new place too

vial8or
06-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Hmmm I wonder what will THA SHOP do with
a 128k dyno?

Charlie@MFQ
06-08-2009, 04:21 PM
so charlie is cspec still gonna be at he old mfq location...?? or are u finding a new place too

might be in the same location. Â*trying to work out a deal with the land lord. Â*right im operating out of my garage like back in the good old day.Â* ;)

Skiracer
06-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Old Skewl!

Charlie@MFQ
06-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Old Skewl!

you know it.Â* I build a reputation for myself.Â* So no matter where i go my clients follow.Â* Â*I don't no fancy shop or Slang Names to bring in customers. ;)

Charlie@MFQ
06-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Sucks for tha shop. That's like kobe leaving the lakers, just ain't the same no more!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

choicelaw
06-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Good luck my man! Sad to see MFQ part ways, but you gotta do what ya gotta do!

vial8or
06-08-2009, 04:32 PM
I think this is the only time u will see the dyno run lol

TeKiZeRo
06-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Cung duoc!

macdizzle67
06-08-2009, 04:36 PM
dude i didnt even kno u had partners lol u were always there when i was there lol (1 maybe 2 am lol)

i dont think u will loose that many clients charlie

khiem and eric best of luck tho

Charlie@MFQ
06-08-2009, 04:39 PM
dude i didnt even kno u had partners lol u were always there when i was there lol (1 maybe 2 am lol)

i dont think u will loose that many clients charlie

for sure.Â* you are not the only one said thatÂ* ;)

I' am a Evo celebrity get me out of hereÂ* :2funny: :2funny:

Mister
06-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Yo Charlie.
I wish you the best on your new venture. O0
That would be pretty cool to be back at the old location, so many of us know that place.

Charlie@MFQ
06-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Yo Charlie.
I wish you the best on your new venture.Â* O0
That would be pretty cool to be back at the old location, so many of us know that place.

don't worry Gordan. So many loyal clients and friends like yourself have help build the old SHOP.Â* Â*Don't be surprise if the old location open back up with the new name.Â* ;)

getting_evo_soon
06-08-2009, 05:05 PM
good luck charlito ...

Massimo Power
06-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Bringing it back to the old school days... You got a good customer base/rep so i hope everything goes well for you... If you need anything and i can help out you let me know... congrats on this and good luck with everything..

Charlie@MFQ
06-08-2009, 05:47 PM
^^^ for sure Mauricio

jaydm73
06-08-2009, 06:06 PM
good luck charlie

KarbonEvo9
06-08-2009, 08:42 PM
GOOD LUCK CHARLIE! O0

anxiouz
06-08-2009, 08:53 PM
I build a reputation for myself.Â* So no matter where i go my clients follow.Â*

Absolutely. You've earned my respect no doubt. O0 Anything serious I need, you're the man!

silvrEVOIXn818
06-08-2009, 09:00 PM
best of luck charlie. O0

atlvalet
06-08-2009, 09:26 PM
SO when are they going to make you un-forum restricted?

WOT
06-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Best of luck charlie O0

You do a great job @ making your customers happy.

So who is khiem partnering up with?

What will their shop be specializing in?

Will you guys be competing?

1GGEvo
06-08-2009, 09:57 PM
hmmm i might have to be driving to multiple locations to get all my evo love now!

FUEL
06-08-2009, 10:09 PM
"Toona Powa!!!". Goodluck Charlie!

j_nizzle
06-08-2009, 10:13 PM
so do you make house calls like before too...i can pay you in che!

Charlie@MFQ
06-09-2009, 01:28 AM
so do you make house calls like before too...i can pay you in che!

damn been awhile, i might have to make a trip to get some good che.

Best of luck charlieÂ* O0

You do a great job @ making your customers happy.

So who is khiem partnering up with?

What will their shop be specializing in?

Will you guys be competing?

there's no competition, trust me.Â* All I know is what i'm good at.Â* At the Old shop, I operate the dyno, tune evos, i build evo engine, and work on evosÂ* ;)

EvoBullet06
06-09-2009, 02:52 AM
This is weird, I thought you were MFQ. lol. What is Tha Shop?

dp310
06-09-2009, 09:09 AM
Charlie is the man...
Always working hard untill late at night... doing whatever he gotta do...
Wish you the best charlie with CSpec...
I hate to see you and khiem going different ways... but hey....Sh.t happens

Charlie@MFQ
06-09-2009, 09:20 AM
Charlie is the man...
Always working hard untill late at night... doing whatever he gotta do...
Wish you the best charlie with CSpec...
I hate to see you and khiem going different ways... but hey....Sh.t happens

I see it as good shit happens.Â* It's a win win situation for me bro.

getting_evo_soon
06-09-2009, 10:07 AM
hey daniel, u should change ur profile from Green/Blue to CRX Turquoise =D

getting_evo_soon
06-09-2009, 10:11 AM
We should do some mini meets @ somewhere near the old shop location...
IT was so easy to get to the old MFQ. hahaha ...
H00TERs?

jello810
06-09-2009, 10:13 AM
WAT DA PAK?!?! I've been gone for awhile and all this....

Anyway, GL to both of you Charlie & Khiem!

Sr20kidD
06-09-2009, 10:23 AM

kobe leaving the lakers would be a relief.. haha

vial8or
06-09-2009, 10:50 AM

kobe leaving the lakers would be a relief.. haha

LoL wise guy

Charlie@MFQ
06-09-2009, 11:44 AM
a little bird landed at my window and tell me C-spec might be back in the old location"MFQ Motorsports"Â* ;)

ev0ninerr
06-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Koo.

getting_evo_soon
06-09-2009, 12:36 PM
a little bird landed at my window and tell me C-spec might be back in the old location"MFQ Motorsports" ;)

GOOD NEWS !!!
U SHOULD =P

smokinevo9
06-09-2009, 12:42 PM
Oh Damn CSpec's Back.....................WATCH OUT

shibby
06-09-2009, 02:57 PM
lol breakup sounds bitter man. i went into business with a friend who turned out to be doing shady stuff at work when i wasnt there so i left that place even though 95% of the income came from my sales while he sat around doing nothing 90% of the time.

good luck

ghost_evo
06-09-2009, 03:35 PM
HE'S BAAAACKKK!!!! Good luck to you bro, It's been awhile. I might have to go up there and shoot the shit wit you!!!

back in the butt dyno days!!!

-Terry

Charlie@MFQ
06-09-2009, 03:38 PM
HE'S BAAAACKKK!!!! Good luck to you bro, It's been awhile. I might have to go up there and shoot the shit wit you!!!

back in the butt dyno days!!!

-Terry

lol Mofoking Terry, how r u bro ?

ghost_evo
06-09-2009, 04:43 PM
I've been good brother, I see that things have been good for you too! I got check out this BEAST you got now. I know black macguyver was up there recently. I gotta head up there some time.

javinsMR
06-10-2009, 03:00 AM
best of luck charlie... :)
i'll keep in touch bro hehe

DTunedEvoX
06-10-2009, 11:16 AM
I'll keep it simple ...

Good luck, Charlie! Keep doing whutcha doing!

llvllattP
06-10-2009, 11:34 AM
we got your back charlie

gogogoo!!!

MR. Ev0luti0n
06-10-2009, 11:39 AM
Charlie move closer to me!
Hahaha
Gluck!

Charlie@MFQ
06-10-2009, 12:26 PM
best of luck charlie... :)
i'll keep in touch bro hehe

for sure bro.

we got your back charlie

gogogoo!!!

Charlie move closer to me!
Hahaha
Gluck!

I'll keep it simple ...

Good luck, Charlie! Keep doing whutcha doing!

thanks guys O0

Looney Tuning
06-10-2009, 01:47 PM

might be in the same location. trying to work out a deal with the land lord. right im operating out of my garage like back in the good old day. ;)

Good luck Charlie...That is the best way to run a business. It cuts down on all the overhead and other unnecessary costs especially in this lousy economy. Thumbs up to you.

Charlie@MFQ
06-10-2009, 01:48 PM

might be in the same location.Â* trying to work out a deal with the land lord.Â* right im operating out of my garage like back in the good old day.Â* ;)

Good luck Charlie...That is the best way to run a business. It cuts down on all the overhead and other unnecessary costs especially in this lousy economy. Thumbs up to you.

thanks Naji.Â* But yeah i don't need no fancy dyno for now, i can always rent the dyno out per hour at different shops.Â* But i will still need a shop to do all my engine build and heavy mechanics.Â* O0

getting_evo_soon
06-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Charlie lets make DYNO hahaha !!

awdlancer
06-10-2009, 05:12 PM
Don't worry charlie I am still going to you for future tuning .......

notw_evo9
06-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Good luck brother!

Seemed like you did all the work at the last shop anyway!

:2funny:

1WkdEvo
06-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Congrats on the new venture and good luck

Charlie@MFQ
06-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Don't worry charlie I am still going to you for future tuning .......

i'm not worry, but thanks though ;)

Enyth
06-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Hey good luck to Khiem and Charlie on your separate ways. Gotta love the customer service that charlie does on tuning the hell out of evos. Turned mine into a beast!

Niqoya
06-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Sounds Like Charlie Is the Main MAN!!!!!

I am new to the EVO THANG.....

Looking for a great TECH or Shop for some work.....

Send you a private message Charlie..... Hit me up.....

Sxhawnn
06-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Can't call it a comeback when you never really left O0

By the way who's eric?

Charlie@MFQ
06-11-2009, 02:56 PM
this week been good. Clutches, cams, and tuning left and right.Â* ;)

kirby122
06-18-2009, 02:26 PM
I will be back in town at the end of this month... let's grab dinner and catch up!

Otherwise good luck and thanks for always helping me out!

chicknfeet
06-23-2009, 09:39 AM

By the way who's eric?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Hey Chuck who is he? good luck Chuck!

jello810
06-23-2009, 09:31 PM
=)

Charlie@MFQ
06-24-2009, 04:29 PM

By the way who's eric?

thanks Eric, but no worries, you needed luck more than i do, cause you guys are sitting on a 108k dyno.Â* Did you guys fix it yet ?

chicknfeet
06-25-2009, 03:55 PM

By the way who's eric?

thanks Eric, but no worries, you needed luck more than i do, cause you guys are sitting on a 108k dyno. Did you guys fix it yet ?

Thanks for the luck; Parts are on the way...
108k WoW! Should I worry?
The proper equipment depreciation and billing we will more than double our money within two years. you have my cell if you want to discuss anything :)

Charlie@MFQ
06-26-2009, 12:55 AM

By the way who's eric?

thanks Eric, but no worries, you needed luck more than i do, cause you guys are sitting on a 108k dyno.Â* Did you guys fix it yet ?

The proper equipment depreciation and billing we will more than double our money within two years. you have my cell if you want to discuss anything :)

It doesn't matter if the equipment depreciate, 108k is what you paid for it. Actually i don't have your cell.Â* GL to you Erick, you have always been cool in my book O0. anyway pm me your cell.Â*

P.S. i got 2 evos in my garages need to be deliver tomorrow. back to work now. ;)

llvllattP
06-26-2009, 01:09 AM
I know charlie from other people i met him once...from what i heard is he works hard and late on your car...NEVER GIVES UP!!!

props to charlie...will definately be taking my car in for any services for the evo

hes "THA MAN" for every job

-matt

vial8or
06-26-2009, 03:37 AM
I know charlie from other people i met him once...from what i heard is he works hard and late on your car...NEVER GIVES UP!!!

props to charlie...will definately be taking my car in for any services for the evo

hes "THA MAN" for every job

-matt

bandwagon fail

charlie ftw!

chicknfeet
06-26-2009, 10:46 AM
Tuning ]

By the way who's eric?

It doesn't matter if the equipment depreciate, 108k is what you paid for it. Actually i don't have your cell.Â* GL to you Erick, you have always been cool in my book O0. anyway pm me your cell.Â*

P.S. i got 2 evos in my garages need to be deliver tomorrow. back to work now. ;)

Hey thanks Charlie... I am happy to hear you are staying busy and keeping customers happy. A real customer always returns to their trusted advisor :)
Charlie your last business relationship didn’t work out, doesn’t mean you should push that person away or speak lesser thoughts of him, it’s a small world it’s hard to meet good people but harder to find people that are committed to you especially ones you can trust.Â* Sometime things just don’t work for the best. However you should slow down for a minute and think about the future of C-Spec now this is your own baby… Take some time and setup a company the right way, it’s very easy to do. A traveling tuner with the correct insurance, permits and an accountant that can help you understand your business’s cash flow, taxes, depreciation of your equipment, your billable time and expenses. I want to see you to succeed I think you’re a great guy who has a lot to offer beyond the EVO community.
Again as a friend I wish C-Spec tuning nothing but happiness and success…
Feel free to call anytime
Eric

choicelaw
06-26-2009, 10:57 AM
Tuning ]

By the way who's eric?

Hey thanks Charlie... I am happy to hear you are staying busy and keeping customers happy. A real customer always returns to their trusted advisor :)
Charlie your last business relationship didn’t work out, doesn’t mean you should push that person away or speak lesser thoughts of him, it’s a small world it’s hard to meet good people but harder to find people that are committed to you especially ones you can trust.Â* Sometime things just don’t work for the best. However you should slow down for a minute and think about the future of C-Spec now this is your own baby… Take some time and setup a company the right way, it’s very easy to do. A traveling tuner with the correct insurance, permits and an accountant that can help you understand your business’s cash flow, taxes, depreciation of your equipment, your billable time and expenses. I want to see you to succeed I think you’re a great guy who has a lot to offer beyond the EVO community.
Eric

ah the subtle pretext of this back and forth banter. . .

Mister
06-26-2009, 10:58 AM
Very well said Eric.

Charlie@MFQ
06-26-2009, 11:03 AM
Tuning ]

By the way who's eric?

Eric

Friend and business are two different thing. Business is business, i'm not going to get into detail, but i hope u have better luck with him than i do ;). Â*Well all i'm going to say is that good luck to you Eric. Â*Have fun with the dyno once it's fix. I'ts a good fking dyno. Â* Â*

been up since 2pm yesterday, tune two evos. now i got another two sitting here. One going to the track tomorrow, so it's here getting everything check out. The other waiting for transfer seals to be replace.Â* I'm super tire, got to get some sleep, wake up later and do some more work and head to Big willow in morning.Â* :buck2:

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/18412/3evos.jpg

getting_evo_soon
06-26-2009, 11:32 AM
i know that blk evo on the left =p

Charlie@MFQ
06-26-2009, 11:34 AM

yep it's the Keaner aka Daniel. lol

choicelaw
06-26-2009, 11:37 AM
Dang, its like the BB meet in your garage O0

Charlie@MFQ
06-26-2009, 11:41 AM
Dang, its like the BB meet in your garageÂ* O0

meet ? meet make me no money, red and blue evo are trust worthy clients that left their evos here. to get work done.Â* Red evo been here 20 hours will be deliver tonight.Â* Blue evo been here 18hours will be done shortly after.Â* Black evo got done tuning like 2 hours ago and i also finished tuning another silver before that from Chino Hills.

choicelaw
06-26-2009, 11:45 AM
I hear ya baby. .. O0

llvllattP
06-26-2009, 11:54 AM
i saw it myself...the legend is true :)

i could of sworn that last night....was like a RAINBOW of evo's....too many of them my eyes started hurting lol

Charlie@MFQ
06-26-2009, 11:56 AM

i could of sworn that last night....was like a RAINBOW of evo's....too many of them my eyes started hurting lol

evos sitting waiting to get work done and no owners.Â* lol

Enjoy your new tune ;)

silvrEVOIXn818
06-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Dang, its like the BB meet in your garage O0

meet ? meet make me no money, red and blue evo are trust worthy clients that left their evos here. to get work done. Red evo been here 20 hours will be deliver tonight. Blue evo been here 18hours will be done shortly after. Black evo got done tuning like 2 hours ago and i also finished tuning another silver before that from Chino Hills.

wow a busy bee huh? Glad to hear your keepin busy, and doing well charlie! Keep up the hard work! ;)

iheartevoix
06-26-2009, 12:29 PM
what are your prices for tuning? can you pm me please.. thanks!

getting_evo_soon
06-26-2009, 12:47 PM

yep it's the Keaner aka Daniel. lol

modified. :2funny:

llvllattP
06-26-2009, 05:01 PM

evos sitting waiting to get work done and no owners.Â* lol

Enjoy your new tune ;)

haha you mean the new and improved :D

getting_evo_soon
06-26-2009, 06:55 PM
good job matt, u went to the right way =)

llvllattP
06-27-2009, 06:53 AM
good job matt, u went to the right way =)

mmhmm!

thank god i didnt turn gay

getting_evo_soon
06-27-2009, 07:46 AM
hahaha i didnt mean that hahaha ...

ToxicRacing
06-28-2009, 01:47 AM
Ya i hop u get the old place it was close to my house i came by the other day and i was like wtf its closed.... but yeah hop your doing good i know how hard working u are and i always used to see u do all the work on most the cars when i came by at mfq on Wednesday nights...

jo3y
06-28-2009, 10:19 AM
Imma need my 8 tuned pretty soon. :grin:

Charlie@MFQ
06-28-2009, 01:34 PM
Ya i hop u get the old place it was close to my house i came by the other day and i was like wtf its closed.... but yeah hop your doing good i know how hard working u are and i always used to see u do all the work on most the cars when i came by at mfq on Wednesday nights...

thanks man.

Imma need my 8 tuned pretty soon. :grin:

when ever u r ready.

ToxicRacing
07-15-2009, 05:20 PM
ey u have a phone numbe so i can call u about some questions i dont want to talk on this car i have to wait for responds n shit so yeah if u could give me ur number thnx...

C-Spec Tuning
07-15-2009, 05:23 PM
ey u have a phone numbe so i can call u about some questions i dont want to talk on this car i have to wait for responds n shit so yeah if u could give me ur number thnx...

pmed

FUEL
07-15-2009, 06:07 PM
can you tune a Benz?

seriously :?

evox08
08-06-2009, 09:35 PM
good luck man keep the over head down and the money in your pocket

JagerJosh
08-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Do you do fender rolling? Know any good shops that do good rear fender rolling?

Charlie@MFQ
08-06-2009, 10:18 PM
good luck man keep the over head down and the money in your pocket

you know it.Â*

Do you do fender rolling? Know any good shops that do good rear fender rolling?

nope.Â* Â*i don't do fender rolling.Â* if you search you will know what shop to go and what shop stay the f away ;)

NaorisG
10-06-2009, 01:16 PM
charlie can you PM me tuning prices and location.

llvllattP
10-17-2009, 06:29 PM
100th post yay :)

bump for charlie and his great efforts and achievments

mrevolution
10-20-2009, 06:02 PM
Does C Spec have a phone number or address? if i wanna stop by?

mystik_khmer
10-20-2009, 06:11 PM
pm u.

RPRalliart03
11-05-2009, 12:41 AM
I'm in desperate need of a tune for my VIII. If you can will you pm me with prices and contact info. Thanks!

lznk41
03-22-2010, 09:15 AM
do you also do work besides tuning e.g. evo 8 cam installs? if so, pm pricing.

yobless
03-22-2010, 09:17 AM

He can basically do it all...pm him to get a price.

lznk41
03-24-2010, 10:04 PM

He can basically do it all...pm him to get a price.

sweet.

phishy
03-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Are you still working out of the garage or are you @ a shop. Could I get a PM with phone # and address. Looking for a place to get some bolt ons done and more importantly a tune.