PDA

View Full Version : vishnu tuning

evox310
06-27-2009, 07:05 AM
has anybody ever heard of this company or had thier ecu flashed by them. they state that you can gain 80 hp on a stock car. i was wondering if it was legit because i have never heard of them. the do have a video on youtube with the evo x. edmunds did the review. please let me know if this place is worth the money.

http://vishnutuning.com/

jbenosa
06-27-2009, 07:10 AM
back in '04 when i had my first evo and lived in the bay area, shiv @ vishnu tuned it. my mods were very minimal, but overall the tune was fine.

1WkdEvo
06-27-2009, 09:23 AM
has anybody ever heard of this company or had thier ecu flashed by them. they state that you can gain 80 hp on a stock car. i was wondering if it was legit because i have never heard of them. the do have a video on youtube with the evo x. edmunds did the review. please let me know if this place is worth the money.

Don't do it!

Go with someone local who can custom tune your car using ECUflash or Ecutek.

No comparison, period.

Don't make the same mistake many made several years ago when Vishnu was one of the only games in town

Hankey723
06-27-2009, 09:26 AM

Don't do it!

Go with someone local who can custom tune your car using ECUflash or Ecutek.

No comparison, period.

Don't make the same mistake many made several years ago when Vishnu was one of the only games in town

+1 to that... Vishnu was one of the first tuners for evo but theres a reason as to why they arent well known anymore.. lol

Go with someone local for a custom tune.

Jeffs2006EvoIX
06-27-2009, 03:21 PM
Yeah get a local Tuner. I am a fan of James Reese @ Reese Tuning. The guy is frickin genius. For real. Also good price and you would NOT leave dissapointed. Vishnu is ok, but problem is the Bay Area us MUCH cooler, and Elevation too is different, and in my book that would throw off any car here in SoCal. Especially in the Low Desert where I live. My friend had his 335i tuned by Vishnu, thing Nocked like a Mutha. So, go local, and again, James Reese IMO is the man for tuning in San Diego area. I drive 130 miles each way just to have him tune my ride. But ask around and find a repitable person. Don't get antz in your pants and go to the first guy you hear about, Ask around. Good Luck O0

Jeffs2006EvoIX
06-27-2009, 03:41 PM
im confused here, a 3" cat-back with 2.5" inlet and outlet? Sounds like a 2.5" exhaust to me. Price isn't bad, but doesn't sound like a 3"exhaust to me.

Evolutionized
06-27-2009, 03:57 PM
VISHBOOM!

please talk to a rep. vendor on here and get ur car taken care of the right way

macdizzle67
06-27-2009, 04:04 PM
im confused here, a 3" cat-back with 2.5" inlet and outlet? Sounds like a 2.5" exhaust to me. Price isn't bad, but doesn't sound like a 3"exhaust to me.

mid pipe is 3 inch and the actual connection to the magnaflow is 3 then to 2.5 and the tip of the muffler is 2.5

i think

Gear Grinder
06-27-2009, 04:30 PM
Exhaust are a dime a dozen in the classified section, and they will have been engineered for your car. Not something that was designed for a Dodge Magnum. .02

Evolutionized
06-27-2009, 04:36 PM
honestly just look in the classifieds here on SCE u will find an exhaust cheap and u know it works

FUEL
06-27-2009, 04:46 PM
ok this can be deleted.Â* i wont go with them.Â* a guy on these forums offered to help me tune and do the intake.Â*

Do your homework .... talk to a few local tuners... Don't go by what the "FAN BOI's/girls" Say... in the end it is your car.. and what someone may think is some "excellent" tuning might come off as "lousy" to others. There is enough variety in SoCal to keep everyone happy.

llvllattP
06-27-2009, 04:49 PM
ok this can be deleted.Â* i wont go with them.Â* a guy on these forums offered to help me tune and do the intake.Â*

Do your homework .... talk to a few local tuners... Don't go by what the "FAN BOI's/girls" Say... in the end it is your car.. and what someone may think is some "excellent" tuning might come off as "lousy" to others. There is enough variety in SoCal to keep everyone happy.

+1 well said

xxblazexx
06-27-2009, 04:50 PM
look around just dont go to a ny random shop call around reese or tuning tech theres rre mannnn look around bro

MJCT9A
06-27-2009, 04:55 PM
I heard the Jesus of tuning makes explosive miracles, I think ill have him bless my baby jesus Evo w/ a tune.