PDA

View Full Version : Thank You From LB Crew

ultraflip
07-11-2009, 03:33 PM
On behalf of Long Beach Crew,

I would like to thank Melvin Bautista & Rob Lescaille for taking care of the LBC crew in specialized owners.

I would like to thank the LBC Crew itself for a fun, safe, tame convoy as well as a great & unified time @ MOD...

and Lastly... the biggest thanks of all goes to the BIG HEADS SQUAD!!!!

Thank you for the shirts, the stickers, and the support for the crew... LBC is in your debt... you definetly hooked us up and got us rolling to represent as one of the largest, strongest, and greatest crews to date on SoCalEvo.net

regards
flip
socalevo.net team

evobros
07-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Big thanks to every1...

MR420
07-11-2009, 03:46 PM
Big thanks to BIGGHEDS O0

Big thanks to :mitsu:

Lancer EVO IX
07-11-2009, 03:48 PM
big ups to biggheds! Â*yall hooked it up with the vatos locos script stickers and shirts. Â*
mad props to the lbc crew as well, we represented to the fullest yall. Â*O0
thanks to cris for organizing everything with mitsubishi to secure us a sick spot with abundant shade for half of the day.
and of course thanks to mitsubishi, even though i didn''t win anything for the first time in mod history.

SoCal_GSR X
07-11-2009, 04:00 PM
Good seeing everyone from the Southbay

Gear Grinder
07-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Yes, thanks much to Melvin Bautista & Rob Lescaille for allowing the LB crew to think we are special. BIG HEADS SQUAD you went way above and beyond!!!! And a super big meat love pop for you Cris for setting up and keeping this caravan on track < thanks Cris!!!!!

CRX2EVO
07-11-2009, 04:38 PM
glad it worked out well, sorry I missed it

MRIslandStyle
07-11-2009, 05:32 PM
I believe it will be tradition now for these limited edition shirts. Next year, we are rocking lanyards and badges for sure.

LBC FTW! (with a lil bit of Torrance love for sure O0)

booster310
07-11-2009, 05:34 PM
I also wanna thanks the lb crew, i was late and somehow got in with no sticker, made space for me and still got the shirt and sticker, but the thing i cared most about was getting a parking close to one of the tighest and best evo crews in the so cal, thanks to everyone for the best MOD to date.

tontonh09
07-11-2009, 05:52 PM
thanks to danny ,flip , biggeads

WTF EVO
07-11-2009, 06:29 PM
thanks to bigghed for all the sponsorship they provide to the LB Crew . . . . I had the best time ever at MOD ! O0

jdmcwestevo
07-11-2009, 06:36 PM
big thanks to everyone it was awesome

[p]dOG.
07-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Wow what can I say! Big ups to BigHeads for hooking it up with some fresh gear, stickers and shade! Also I think we need to give props to Chris for setting up a special spot for the LBcrew! good work flip!!!!

ohh and thank you Mitsubishi for all the love!

06evoMR
07-11-2009, 06:53 PM
+1 on biggheds for hookin it up!

aguilar45
07-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Yes to this day no one can't say LB and Torrance crew are in fact reppin harder and better than before. Big thanks to Flip and the Gang in LB in planning and putting together the spot and of course BiGG for the supplies and support. Best MOD yet guys and the after party lunch at BJ's was great. Lotsa Props to all...

Uhhh_SoN
07-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Thnx ultraflip and BIGGHEDS!! for the teess and stickers till next time!!!

BigDaddyLex
07-12-2009, 02:25 AM
wasnt on the list but due to a couple cancels got in with a sticker... thanks ultraflip for hooking it up and biggheds for the tees.... c u guys on tuesdays

DizEvoIX
07-12-2009, 08:27 AM
There is nothing like SoCal love!!! I just returned from a 30 day deployment to Seattle, and went straight to the meet spot in LB. Because I was a little late I thought I was going to miss a lot of the cool stuff LB Crew was doing. Flip got me in with the crew, thanks to some people not showing up, and Grinder got me parked with everyone. I had a great time with everyone. Thanks to Chris, Danny, the BiggHeds Crew, Mitsubishi, and all of you that made this a great day. I'm up for transfer next year, so it could be even more special if I leave. Long Beach and Torrance Crews are the best. The Emperors aren't bad neither!!Â* ;) Much love to all of you. I'll see some of you guys on Tuesday and next Saturday.
SoCalEvo FTMFW!!! :mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu:

MinusPrevious
07-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Thanks for having me.......Enjoyed the day w/ you guys.........From a $$$ point of view, a great inexpensive time (The best things in life are free :twisted:)..........Joe

EvO9marine
07-12-2009, 07:09 PM
i want to thank everyone!!! biggheds, Chris, Mitsubishi and everyone that put their time in giving us a great MOD this year. we are such a great crew! we have to stay this way. Brain , wow!!! you truly hooked us up bro.